Article - Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Support Cassiopaea!

Cassiopaea relies completely on individual reader contributions. This allows us to keep our independence.

Contributing Editors
Laura Knight-Jadczyk, Sam Montgomery, Joe Quinn, Henry See, Susan Jesson-Ward

Signs of the Times


Esoteric Christianity

To Be or Not To Be

Splitting Realities

Something Wicked This Way Comes

OPs: The Other Race


Cosmic COINTELPRO Timeline

Physics and the Mysterious

The Bogdanov Singularity

Quantum Future School

The Quantum Future School

A Search for The Identity of the 9-11 Attackers? Part 1

Dear Readers: I am pasting in here a series of emails extracted from the newsgroup alt.prophecies.nostradamus, wherein a particular poster identified as "Xinoehpoel" proceeds through a series of the most bizarre commentary and discourse you will ever read.

At one point, he begins to prophesy himself. It is clear from these posts that he is talking about the World Trade Center Attack from as early as August 30th! On September 2nd, he announces that proof will be seen in "seven days." He entitled his post "911"

Since I have broken the long series up into several pages, you wont' get to that part right away. But I think that it will be very interesting for the reader to get the "feel" of this individual before you come to the part where he makes it clear that he is IN THE KNOW about the World Trade Center attack LONG before it took place.

Can we draw a conclusion from the writings of this individual as to who is behind this attack? That's difficult to say. The one conclusion that is certain is that he is not Moslem.

So read carefully. This is very important. It is a frightening peek inside the mind of one of the participants in the conspiracy. The only question is: What Conspiracy? And what level?

I don't think that we necessarily have to think that he is an "insider" in the 3rd density conspiracy. But that he is a "contactee" of those forces behind it, who are pulling the strings from some deep level of reality, is evident. In this sense, this is a clue to the hyperdimensional reality behind all the manipulations of our world. It is, indeed, the "signature" or "sign" of the forces of darkness that, in their hubris, they are compelled to identify themselves.

I have placed in bold the comments of "X" as well as certain subject headers and/or dates of note. I have underlined a couple of things that I think are particularly interesting. So, from the beginning, as you start reading, keep in mind that this is a member of the conspiracy. Note carefully everything he says, even if it is a bit disorienting to try to read a series of emails posted to a newsgroup without reading all the other responses. For the most part, the posts he is responding to are included at the bottom of his own comments, though in some cases, he interlines his responses.

Notice how he "plays" with his prey - see how he hates Christians and casts aspersions on Moslems. And most of all, see how he promotes "Sollog" as "God." Here, he is joking. But there is a certain cunning seriousness behind the jokes. This is a very sick person. And there are a lot more of them. And then note his final fling at the Moslems - the most revolting remark intended to be totally sacreligious to any worshipper of Allah.

Please excuse the formatting. It was a long list of posts with a lot of mess and repeaters on it and I didn't think I ought to modify it more than what was necessary. It would probably take a whole day to clean up the formatting and I wanted to get it out to the readers as soon as possible. I have added comments at the end of the last page since Ark and I have done some analysis of these posts.

If anyone wants to fix the formatting or send comments or observations or insights to be included in the analysis at the end, please do so.

(For closing comments go here)




Subject: Tom McDonald, the day of your judgment is at hand.
From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:17:32 -0700


> Tom McDonald
> In the case of Leo Pheonix/Xinoehpoel/Ennis/Sollog, however, his/their posts seem to be mostly commercial...

You must mean Sollog's, because I am not selling anything. On Sollog's behalf, he does say his membership is free, and all his news comes without membership anyway, and his prophecies are well known regardless, so his "business" seems to only be increasing his popularity, and therefore increasing knowledge and welfare among the people. If you are suggesting this is a negative thing, then you have my cursing.

> While I can't speak to the truth of reports some have posted on the NGs, it would seem possible that Ennis, et al., might have a wee bit of difficulty with addictive chemical substances.

All of a sudden you can't speak to the truth of your own allegations? Thanks for being honest. What you consider possible is irrelevant to me; some consider all things possible.

> If you notice his/their posting pattern, it usually starts with a flurry of posts [...snip...] epithets (often with homosexual themes),...

Your suggestion that Sollog and I are one and the same is noted, but quite false. As to these "homosexual themes" you mention, I feel like the Germans must have felt at the end of WWII. "WHAT?!?!?! You think we killed the Jews??!??!" I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Show me *ONE* post anywhere to validate your claim. All I know is that on Sollog's main site, somewhere about "safe zones" it says as a rule: "NO HOMOSEXUALITY" If this is so, where do you get off saying what you said?

Like I challenged you, bring forth *ONE* example...

> [...] and repetitions of the prophesy. Almost all have links to one or another of the Sollog sites.

Well Sollog's all seem to yes.

> Often, one sockpuppet posts for a while, then another takes over, sometimes without the writer appearing to notice that he has one sock responding as though it were a different sock (e.g.: Leo Pheonix responding to being called a liar, fruitcake, shill, what-have-you, when the sock that'd been so insulted was one of the 9 series.)

You are such a complete liar. I can see now how easy deception really is. If what you claim is true, GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE TO SUPPORT IT. Since when have I replied to any posts or accusations directed to elnine???? Where? Show me ONE? No here!!! You are such a liar. Liar liar pants on fire. Are you making this up as you go along? Do you enjoy slandering someone's name just because you don't like them? (note to readers: Some consider this morally ethical.)

> Then, after a period of a few days or a week, silence. Nothing/nada/zip/zilch from any of the socks. This usually lasts at least a week.

Hmm, I wonder how many post here only about once a week or off and on computer users we have here. Does that make us all Sollog? Does what you just said even hint that I might be Sollog really?

> Then, ta-da, more sock-posts. This time, usually to claim a "hit" on the previous prophesy. Again, a flurry of posts, then nothing.

That's the way it works pal. That's the way it is with a lot of things.

> This pattern is not, of course, stone-etched. There are examples of interstitial posts by loyal soldiers of the sock puppet army.

Oh, so there is no pattern after all. Go figure.

> However, in general, the Sollog posts are episodic, and I'm left to wonder if there is some reason why.

It is like a lazy cat. Dinner! It is like Jedi fans. One day a new movie is released, then follows the "I can't believe Vader is luke's father!!!" It is like Quake fans. Quake III is released, then they all buy Unreal Tournament.

> I wonder, for instance, if the author(s) might be user(s) of some type of uppers. Those substences tend to keep one up and doing for a period of time, and then lead to a "crash" for another period of time.

You just love speculating don't you? I wonder if Tom McDonald is a homosexual? I wonder if he has ever been arrested for child pornography? I wonder if he has ever slept with his mother? I wonder if he cheats on his wife? ... Do you see the harm you do when you suggest such slanderous evils about others you have no proof to back up? Why do you do it to me? You think its alright just because I think Sollog is a prophet? Are you racist against Sollog's fans or something? We have feelings to you know?

> Some folks have hypothesised that the author(s) is/are speed or meth users. Wouldn't doubt it, but don't know myself.

So which is it? You don't doubt it, or you don't know? You said you are both, but this seems impossible. Please explain. Perhaps you are just on a campaign to slander Sollog and I, a fan, but you don't want to be quoted as saying "I have no doubt that Sollog/Leo is a meth user," so you put the idea in our minds and then add the phrase "but I don't know myself." You are so full of bunk, you know that? But everyone thinks they're a good person...

> All of the above to say this: if the person and/or persons behind the sock puppet army ever do come to a sticky end, no one on the NGs is likely to have caused it. This guy, at least, has demons enough of his own, and may in fact find some meaning in his life by being bashed by others.

Oh, finally the truth comes out. You want to give meaning to my life. Thank you so much I guess....


Subject: SHUT THE HELL UP der coach.
From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:20:09 -0700


Ed may be a non-believer.

Ed Augusts, if I recall, has spoke against me in the past. But who are you der coach to tell Ed not post here???? From now on, you better stop acting as if your view concerning Ed justifies this sort of behavior. Ed does not over-post like some of the others here, and everything he posts he has taken the time to write, and he felt it was good to share with us. So your ungratefulness and disrespect is untolerable. You shut your mouth. You be quiet and let Ed post here. Everyone posts what they feel is beneficial, and no one has any say about it. But you feel you are a god of this newsgroup, and you feel you are a police man, and judge over us?

I am in debt to Ed for his great research into the acts of the vampires following earthquakes. That is one of the best posts I have read in a while, and it confirms everything else I already know about them. Ed, if he likes my views or not, contributes to this newsgroup. You Der Coach are the one acting like a child, and a newbie by telling him not to post here, AS IF it is SO OBVIOUS his posts are displeasing everyone here. YOU ARE THE LIAR der coach. SHUT THE HELL UP. If you can't say something to contribute to Ed and his research, SHUT THE HELL UP and BE QUIET.


Subject: Re: HOW DO YOU Explain that it's 2001...and nothing has HAPPENED YET???
From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:55:15 -0700


>Around the end of the century, according to prophecy, there was supposed to be cataclysms, impending gloom, chaos and anarchy, and talk of a devious Antichrist presence making him/itself known.

>It's already 2001, and a few months until 2002. Y'know, I follow world events also, and don't feel any sense of global tension/gloom at ALL. It's currently 2001, and there's no difference between this year, and 1995, 1991, or heck 1987 for that matter.

>How do you explain that nothing has happened at all???

You are stupid. You have made the following statement:

> there's no difference between 2001 and 1995.

You are a liar, and a con. There is a six year difference. 2001-1995 = 6

Shut your hole. Be quiet. Liar. Trying to decieve innocent hearts. You know nothing at all, and I am not telling you either, because I know when the end of the world is.


Subject: Re: Sollog found to be ALIVE!!
From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:30:43 -0700


Sollog has found posting under one of his aliases since this was posted, so therefore you are a liar.

xganon <> wrote in message

> Hi APN. I just wanted to inform you that John Ennis also known as Sollog, died today in a traffic accident on US A1A in West Palm Beach, Florida.

> Sollog was known as the Nostradamus of the Nineties and became a familar

voice on usenet.

> Sollog was known for his predictions and his cursing argumentative style.

> Sollog was tried in a New Jersey Court and defended himself as a

representative of God Almighty.

> Ennis' son was also killed in the crash and his wife is in serious



> ---

> This post was anonymized at

> Come visit the newest xganon server providing

> rights and freedom related news.

> ---



Subject: Mike Night caught distorting truth!
From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 01:37:03 -0700


> MN: Beware of the false promises of future rewards for suffering here on earth as it's a trick to keep the lower classes from uprising and keeping people in submission to the fat cats.

What a distortion of truth! Uprising against the fat cats *IS* the cause of suffering, which DOES produce the future rewards, but you have made suffering at the hand of the fat cats (which only happens when you uprise against them) out to be a trick whereby the lower classes are kept in submission??!?!?

YOU MAKE NO SENSE! You quote Deut 30:19 as proof that we should choose life over death in contrast to choosing death to escape life. Another distortion of truth. Deut 30:19 is clearly about obeying YHWH's commands AS BEING the path of life. But what happens when you obey YHWH? You face suffering!!!!

Look what happened to the Jews who rebelled against the Roman Empire BECAUSE they wanted to obey YHWH.

As it is you are promoting mixed ideas. Are you suggesting we uprise against the fat cats, or disobey YHWH in order to seek life and save our lives?

What does Jesus say? Luke 17:33

Those who seek life, though he may live, he will truly die, and those who seek death, though he may die, he will truly live.

Truly, seek death, that you may truly live.

The quote the Apocryphon of James, but you have so badly taken it out of


[Apocryphon of James]

"Don't only do what's right if it means dying, but actually go out of your way to risk your life for a just cause. ("Become seekers for death")

Even as the dead who seek to live again, and what do they have to fear?


The dead are eventually reincarnated anyway, and the living eventually die anyway, so what is the point of fearing either?

When you come face to face with death, it will reveal your true character. A so-called 'coward' might truly be brave, and a so-called 'brave man' might truly be a coward.

No one who fears death will truly live, because fearing death, though you may live, is truly putting yourself to death."

> MN: The Church teaches the curse when they say: "the solution for mankind's dilemma lies in suffering, and through the portals of death."

Perhaps, but not when you qualify this way: "the solution for mankind's dilemma lies in uprising against the government, and risking your own life thereby."

> MN: "Satan would want you to think the way out was in the portals of death."

Satan is all about testing man, trying to get him to disobey YHWH and thereby choose the curse, which although is truly death, is not what you are suggesting, death, but in fact life. (that is, Satan wants you to fear death, and thereby seek life) John 15:19

If you disobeyed YHWH's laws, the world would love you, but because you obey

YHWH's laws, you world hates you.


> MN: "They (Christians) created the problem...when they taught the grace of

life is suffering...then offered salvation in death as the solution."

You are distorting every true concept!!! Christians do not teach suffering,

(as you claim) but in fact teach obedience to the government, which is what

Satan wants so (in the end) he can destroy them! The only problem Christians

created was when they taught against the law of YHWH through their stupid

"faith only" slop, and that is why those Christians never faced

persecutions. It was actually obeyers of the law of Moses that were

persecuted in Jerusalem by anti-law mofos like Paul. Why can't you see this

Mike Night? Some archangel you are!

You imply the resurrection is bs, and was only made up to give Christians

hope in the after life. Don't you know about reincarnation? The resurrection

had nothing to do with fiction, but it sure doesn't have anything to do with

the afterlife either. You quote Ezekiel 13:20 as your proof that afterlife

is a myth??!?!? There is no mention of afterlife beyond anything implied in

Deut 30:19 for those who obey YHWH's laws, just that they will have 'chosen

life' and be 'saved'. Perhaps true that YHWH doesn't say there is an

afterlife, but that only means the fictious "Christian heaven" doesn't

exist, not that souls wont be reincarnated again after they die.

As far as Ezekiel 13, it is a prophecy concerning the evangelicals trying to

convert the Jews from obeying the law of Moses, matching almost identically

everything Christianity was to the Jews.

<v14> YHWH: "I will crumble the 'wall' (religion) that they have

'whitewashed', (looks true on the appearance) and it will fall on them and

kill them.

<v15> I will be angry at those who whitewashed the wall, and say: "The wall

fell on those who whitewashed the wall," <v16> those who said there will be

good things ahead apart from obeying My laws.

<v17> Son of man, speak against them, those who say such things.

<v18> Say: "YHWH says: "Woe to you who try to convert the souls of My

people! Will you offer them salvation on your own terms?

<v19> You do this for your own selfish reasons, but it has profaned

obedience to My laws among My people, by telling them the souls that

shouldn't die will, and that the souls that should die will not. Rubbish!"

<v20> YHWH says: "I am against your evangelism wherewith you convert souls

to be saved, and I will free them from the brainwashing of your false


<v21> I will destroy your false religion, and you will know that I am YHWH,

and I judge according to works, and there is no other way to be 'saved'.

<v22> You discouraged those who obey My law, by telling them all their works

are as filthy rags, and that they could only be saved apart from works,

which only encourages sinners to keep sinning instead of being like the holy

ones who keep My laws, and thereby save their lives.

<v23> Therefore, I will bring an end to your false religion and free My

people from your brainwashing, and then you will know that I am YHWH!"


Oh, and your bible codes are a joke. 666 isn't evil, and the day of the Lord

is the judgment of YHWH, so how could that be evil? Was the flood evil?

2Peter 3 says it will be just like the flood was. And last thing you distort

so badly is this. You say Jesus is anti salvation in works?!?!??! Have you

ever compared PAUL to JESUS? Two different gospels there pal. If Paul can be

considered anti-works, Jesus can safely be considered salvation by works.

It's a miracle Christians canonized the gospels.


Subject: Re: Mike Night caught distorting truth!

From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>

Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 01:30:19 -0700


>Did I misquote you?

>Are the gospels trashworthy?

>Is my testimony false?

I can answer the first question, but so could anyone who bothered to check

themselves, so I wont.

The answer to the second question is: The gospels are similar to fiction.

Comparing them between each other proves they do not quote the source

truthfully, (which itself was fiction) and they contradict each other, and

completely make-up events, (such as almost everything in them) but they are

based around true events, so, if we threw them away, it would have its

positives and negatives. Do the positives outweigh the negatives? Perhaps,

but I think it would be best to just clip out the bad parts and salvage the

good, which think can be known to a high degree.

I cannot answer the last question, nor do I believe it really has an answer.

It is clear that you, Night, have an agenda, and an illusion to maintain, as

it was predestined concerning you. But your illusion is no more true or

false than mine, just slanted differently. What about the part where the

disobeyer of God receives God's blessing so he may live in sin for a time?

Why? So God can judge him, and destroy him. Now you tell me, what? Suffering

is not the answer? It is necessary to balance the blessings so one is not

destroyed by God. It isn't like someone purposely injures themself, is it?

Who does that? Martyrs? Sacrifices? If you implied Jesus said that we should

put ourselves to death, you were taking him out of context. He was no

kamikaze. And what? Will you attack me for saying so? Is that also your

mission? Jesus only said seek death to truly live, what is wrong with that?

That is equivalent to saying risk your life to find meaning in your life,

and do not fear dying any more than a ghost would fear coming alive again.

It causes circulation. Are you against that? Did Abraham fear the kings, or

did he put his life on the line to save Lot? You might act like your against

me, because I know you are just testing, to see how I will handle your

illusion of criticism, which is why, till the test be over, you will keep

pretending, all of yous.

Mike Night <Don'> wrote in message


> Actually the things you contribute to me saying especially using


> are reworded by you and some things are nothing I've ever said, some are

> somewhat similar but not accurate enough to allow you to speak for others.


> This proves how people can create their own new commentary far from the

> original, so imagine 25-90 years late how many errors and assumptions and

> people's own words get added to their stories? Thus you just proved to

> everyone why the Gospels should be thrown in the trash, they become as

> useless as your false testimony.




Subject: Sollog is most certainly not dead!

From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>

Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:55:05 -0700


God cannot die.


Subject: Re: Sollog is most certainly not dead!

From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>

Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 04:30:52 -0700


You believe Sollog is a man. You cannot prove your belief. It is your faith.

I believe Sollog is technically God Almighty, even if he is inside a

human-looking body, do you have a problem with that?

I believe he lied that one time when he said he was "just like any other


I don't understand your middle sentence so I wont comment on it.

How do you define "worship"? I dont even bow down to the Creator or sing

songs to Him like ever. I don't really do acts of devotion like you would

see a Catholic do. Depends on how you define "act of devotion" then.

Glad to see your interested in my beliefs Tom, but why do I not think you

take me all too seriously? You probably don't even believe me.

Thomas S. McDonald <> wrote in message



> "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc> wrote in message


> > God cannot die.


> Dear Leo,


> How did Sollog get to be God. Or even god?


> And, if gods can't die, they can be forgotten and no

> longer worshipped.


> Do you, persoally, worship Sollog?


> Peace,

> Tom McDonald



Subject: Re: Sollog is most certainly not dead!

From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>

Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:09:53 -0700


> Thomas S. McDonald

> > "Xinoehpoel"

> Some people may still do some homage to them, but they

> tend to be New Agers, and usually have made up their

> worship, rather than continuing a true tradition.

What the hell kind of comment is this? First you say they aren't worshipped,

and then you say, well actually they are, but it doesn't count because only

by New Agers??? Their worship is "made up"??? Their tradition is "not


You are just a godless man (?) expressing your ignorant (yes that is the

right word) beliefs that are stored inside your brain, and when you die your

beliefs (which are stored in the RAM of your brain) will die and turn into

dirt. You know nothing now, and you will know nothing when you die. Will you

never learn?

> And how about all the gods that people

> worshipped before writing, ......

As if.

.... that we don't and can't know

> about? That's what I meant. Even if Sollog were a god, he

> could easily suffer the same fate as all the other discarded

> and forgotten gods.

God has many names, and many people, and has never been forgotten since He

Created the Heavens and the Earth. Even His own self remembers Himself.

> I am interested in what you consider worship, homage, honor,

> devotion, or whatever you want to call it, of Sollog; and

> whether you yourself practice it. ......

All I said is what I believe about Him. I believe there are things like

tithing and fear of the LORD, which are both important. Sacrifice? Well,

tithing is sort of a sacrifice, but it is nothing really... Animal

sacrifice? There are reasons for it, but it is nothing really...

......I am interested in

> finding out what it is about Sollog that could create

> followers, especially followers who think he's god.

Are you? Have you ever been told: "seek and you will find"? Hmm, I guess

what I am trying to say is, there are just some things you have to learn on

your own.

..... This is

> assuming, of course, that you are not Sollog yourself....

Right, I believe that is pretty obvious now that Sollog and his "supporters"

have turned up missing over the past few days.

> I've heard that Sollog uses animal sacrifice in his

> prognostications. Any idea if this's true?

You know what? It could be. If so, you shouldn't see it as savage. There

would be an important reason for it.

.... What I am serious about is wanting

> some idea of what it is about Sollog that might encourage

> someone to become a follower.

Are you? I will give you a hint: You will only figure it out from the

mindset that Sollog is God. I know, scary thing for you, but haven't you

ever heard the saying: "you need to get inside the person's skin, think like

they do." Be warned, you might never be able to come out again, once you

actually find out he was right.

......... It is manifestly unclear to

> me how that could happen,........


.......... but I'd really like to know how it

> is with you..........

Well, make a list of the things Sollog has said and done that someone could

interpret as God going, and explain how.


> Peace,

> Tom McDonald


Subject: Re: Someone please KILL Sollog!

From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>

Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:10:40 -0700


Ha ha, I told he was alive.


andrew e gillig <> wrote in message


> Well, I don't advocate or support the killing of anyone who merely spreads

> their ideas....regardless of how stupid they are.


> But anyway, I thought he was already dead?



> "xganon" <> wrote in message


> > Damn I wish he was dead..... someone out there knows what to do...

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---

> > This post was anonymized at

> > Come visit the newest xganon server providing

> > rights and freedom related news.

> > ---


Subject: 911

From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>

Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:56:42 -0700


Something is going to happen tomorrow. This is a witness against everyone on

this newsgroup. I hate this newsgroup, and everyone on it sucks. REPENT! You

are all evil liars! Do not be so evil, and be holy. You are going to get me

killed because of the truth of my mouth. I am not telling you what is going

to happen until it does, because an EVIL and adulterous generation seeks for

a sign.




Subject: THE MATRIX as a prophecy concerning the fate of Christianity (Jews and Muslims read!!)

From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>

Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 09:08:29 -0700


THE MATRIX as a prophecy concerning the fate of Christianity


Christian afterlife--- "it's all in your head"


Someone named "el hopi" wrote here a while back claiming this movie was an

"abomination" to God Almighty. Oh how wrong he was, and now it is time to

show you why.

Firstly, no one can deny the movie is in favor of miracles, even the death

and resurrection of Neo Anderson as representing that of Jesus, the son of

man. No wonder so many Christians believe it is a "Christian" movie.

Now that last guy recognized the symbolism, such as THREE AGENTS and must

have thought that was supposed to represent God, but what he failed to

understand is that only represented the FALSE god of Christianity, which

needed to be destroyed, completely missing the point, that this movie is

God's prophecy concerning the fate of Christianity.

But L9 called it all along, when he commented on it, saying:

"but i find it hilarious xtians can't see the movie is for the most part

making a mockery of them"

"few realize that hidden reference was intended to reinforce the producers

true beliefs ...XTIANITY being the FALSE REALITY that ENSLAVES and has

brainwashed humanity."

"[the Oracle was]... not... [wrong]"

I'd say it requires a real clear mind to see that right off the back. Most

people anyway, completely miss that.

So it's no wonder FANS OF SOLLOG and FANS OF THE TRUE GOD love the Matrix.

It reinforces their beliefs about Christianity, everything from the truth of

the historical Jesus, even his bodily resurrection, to his return which

"would hail the destruction of the Matrix", that is, Christianity and its

brainwashed followers in the Armageddon, which even most of them do not

believe in. Some Christians have suspected something was fishy with the

Eastern religious stuff, but they seemed to miss the biggest clue of all:

The False Christian triune head-god is destroyed by the one!

No wonder L9 praised it so! For it has been sufficiently proven that the

trinity was made up by Christianity in an effort to equate Jesus to God the

Father, so as to abolish Yahweh's laws in place of Christian BUNK. It was at

the Council of Nicaea that white Europe declared Jesus God and made up the

trinity in direct opposition to the "minority" peoples in the East, Blacks

and Arabs, and the Jews also which all agreed that Jesus was a man and not

God. The same man who convened the Council of Nicaea, Constantine, 4th

century emperor of Rome, also claimed to have seen a giant Cross in the sky,

and heard the words: "Conquer in this Sign."

The pawn fell for it. So you see? Christianity is mankind's true enemy,

being largely to blame for the destruction of books, and the rape and

conversion of peoples all over the world into the Christian collective. It

is not we, Jews and Muslims, who should be against each other, but it is we

who must bond together against Christianity.

Now consider this. The THREE Agents represent the CREATOR of THE LIE: Agents

Smith, Jones, and Brown.

Christianity wants you to believe that this life which you presently living

is not the real world, but only the "before life" of the after life.

Therefore, the Sentient Programs can be considered the inventors of the

Christian lie, because we know that this life IS the real world, and the

after life is not significantly better or worse as Christians claim, but

actually VERY MUCH like this one. Notice the reason for the lie was to keep

the people oblivious to the truth, like nothing mattered anyway because this

was not the "real world" anyway, or that we had no responsibility for the

future of this planet, because we get to "escape it" upon death, so that THE

LIARS (False Christian triune gods) could survive by feeding off the stupid,

ignorant, deceived Christians as batteries.

Do you think this was all coincidence??? Or do you think the THREE programs

of the SINGLE Artificial Intelligence (AI=man made) were intended to stand

for the Christian TRINITY: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost?

You better believe it was intentional. It was no accident that such a

biblical movie (Nebuchadnezzar, Trinity, Zion...) concluded with a

resurrection scene that DESTROYED the False Christian triune head-god, just

like it was no accident those very Sentient Programs had complete control

over the Matrix, that is, drone Christians and their false concepts of the


Here is one especially clear instance where the trinity is mocked:

When Agent Smith is interrogating Morpheus (in vain) thinking that he could

get the code of Zion (the meaning of Sollog's prophecies) that he might

divert his fate, his ear-piece is off when Neo and Trinity enter the

building, shoot-up and explode the downstairs, when suddenly the other

agents burst in with:

Agent Brown: "What were you doing?"

Agent Jones: "He doesn't know."

Agent Smith: "Know what?"

This is mocking the following verse:

"No man knows the exact day and hour, not even the angels, nor the son, but

the Father only." (Mark 13:32)




THE SENTIENT PROGRAMS: False Christian triune godhead (God in three persons)

MORPHEUS: Sollog, the teacher of the one

THOMAS 'NEO' ANDERSON: The one who destroys the false Christian triune


TRINITY: Mystery woman who helps the one rescue Sollog and destroy the false

Christian triune head-god

CYPHER: Poor sap the Christian gods lure away with false promises of a

heavenly afterlife

THE ORACLE: The prophecies of Sollog (she never technically lied, but it

sure seemed she was wrong...)


ZION: (1) Christian hell, where Yahweh lives. (Exodus 8:22) (2) Base of

operations for anti-Christian movement


writings, which feed hungry Christians ("seekers") and free them from the




Now let's get on with the show.

Act 1.

Do you remember when the woman in the red dress walks by? Neo looks at her

and the next thing you know Sentient Agent Smith has a gun in his face. This

is how Christians judge between right and wrong, by appearance (faith)

instead of by works. But remember what Jesus, a follower of Yahweh, said:

"Judge not by the appearance, but judge according to THE FRUIT." (John 7:24,


"Not a man's environment that defiles him, but HIS FRUIT." (Matt 15:11, SNT)

"You are to know a person by their FRUITS." (Matt 7:20, SNT)

"It is written: 'Man does not live by bread alone, but he OBEYS every word

that has ever proceeded out of the mouth of YHWH!!!" (Matt 4:4, Ex 20:1)

Followers of Moses and Yahweh do not follow orders blindly, as Christians

do, but they understand that Yahweh is going to test them, to see if they

will use logic to judge between right and wrong, sort of like those cops at

the beginning of the movie who disobeyed the false Christian triune gods.

Agent Smith is like: "Those orders were for your protection." Christians

don't care about analyzing the rules, but those cops were at least

part-followers of Yahweh, and look what happens to those who obey Yahweh:

slaughtered by followers of Yahweh!!! Yahweh slaughters his own people who

He does not find perfect before Him!!! (There is a very important reason why

this must occur, even as it did during the 40 years in the wilderness)

Act 2.

Do you remember what Morpheus teaches Neo?

Morpheus: "They are the gatekeepers. They are holding all the keys and

sooner or later someone is going to have to fight them. I won't lie to you

Neo, everyone who has stood ground against an Agent has died. But where they

have failed, you will succeed."

Yes, Christianity is the "gatekeeper". Saint Peter was given the KEYS to

bind and loose on earth as in heaven. But Peter lost those keys, and Paul

snatched them up. What this means is that Yahweh allowed Christianity the

power to corrupt and destroy the world. Perhaps Morpheus was referring to

Jesus when he said:

"When the Matrix was FIRST built, there was a man born inside who had the

ability to change whatever he wanted, to remake the Matrix as he saw fit. It

was he who freed the first of us, taught us the truth. As long as the Matrix

exists the human race will never be free. After he died the Oracle

prophesied his return and that his coming would hail the destruction of the

Matrix and the war, bring freedom to our people. That is why there are those

of us who have spent our entire lives searching the Matrix looking for him.

I did what I did because I believe that search is over..."

So Morpheus was right. Sooner or later someone does need to destroy

Christianity, and take those keys back to he to whom they belong, Jesus the

son of man, ben Nasi, the man Adam, the author of the "first Matrix". But

ever since the "second Matrix" was built (as a test), THAT Matrix needed to

be destroyed. The prophecies of Sollog, just like the Oracle in the movie,

are technically true. All she said was: "Sorry kid," and let Neo conclude

himself that he wasn't the one. She never said he wasn't the one. She also

gave readings to the whole crew, (LOTR) telling them what they needed to

hear, and while Neo's may have seemed false, it was true.

Morpheus: "She told you exactly what you needed to hear, that's all. Neo,

sooner or later you're going to realize, just as I did, there's a difference

between knowing the path (faith) and walking the path. (works)"

Act 3.

Getting back to the interrogation scene where Agent Smith comments on "the

first Christianity":

Agent Smith: "Have you ever stood and stared at it, marveled at it's beauty,

it's genius? Billions of people just living out their lives, oblivious. Did

you know that the FIRST Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world?

Where none suffered. Where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No

one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed that we

lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I

believe that as a species, human beings define their reality through misery

and suffering."

Now this is very clear. Agent Smith is revealing how Christianity NEEDS

deceived followers in order to survive, that is, people who think life is

good, when there are serious evils in the world, and that everything is ok,

when it is INTOLERABLE. Just like God's Garden of Eden, "the first

Christianity" was Jesus and his disciples who obeyed THE LAW OF MOSES. And

just like Adam and Eve who BROKE the commandment of God, it failed

miserably! No one would accept the law of Moses! They were killed along with

Jesus! Then "the second Christianity" was created by Paul, God's testing

immortal one, and he abolished the law, and forsook Moses, because this was

the only way Christianity could ever make it as a world religion, just like

all the majors...

Act 4.

Do you remember when Neo says: "I don't like the idea that I'm not in

control of my life." That is the way Christians think. They have a hard time

accepting DESTINY and PREDESTINATION and that you have NO FREEWILL but were

CHOSEN BY GOD from the foundation of world, but instead fancy themselves to

believe there are only good people and bad people, and you are either one or

the other, either saved or not saved, Christian or non-Christian. What

delusion! God knows that everything has been scripted, and that nothing was

left to chance. Christians believe that when someone does something "evil"

it was a CHOICE that person made and therefore should be punished for it.

But followers of Yahweh know that everything is BALANCED, and that evil

things happen because good things happen, and it is all part of the

illusion, and there is no such thing as good and evil, and no one is going

to be punished forever, which wouldn't be fair now, would it?

As you can see, Neo is still confused at this point in the story, there

being many things he had not yet realized, and his beliefs slowly started to

agree more and more with those of Morpheus, the freedom fighter, the hunter,

"the terrorist", (according to Agent Smith) who showed Neo the TRUTH about

Christianity. "All I offer is the truth." And so he did...

Do you see then, that Morpheus is not the terrorist that Christianity makes

him out to be? Those the world make out to be terrorists? They are your

saviors! Your allies! Your advocates! Do not let them down! They want to

make this world a better place for you, but the Government is going to try

to stop them and persecute them, and Christians are going to help! (Romans

13, 2Th 3:10) And for this very reason Yahweh will be right to judge them.

Act 5.

Cypher ("ignorance is bliss") represents those who take the mark of the

beast and accept the Government over Yahweh, ("My people are destroyed for

lack of knowledge", Hosea 4:6) who betray the "terrorists" which were

actually only doing Yahweh's handiwork! After some of Yahweh's followers are

massacred, (the ones Yahweh does not see perfect before Him, like as Mouse

the "digital pimp") these traitors will surely die also, just as Cypher did,

all the mind-controlled Christians who obey the Government, even like those

who Neo and Trinity shot-up in the bottom floor of that building!

"Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, not my

will, but Yours be done." (Lk 22:42)

"Behold...I will send for many hunters, and they will hunt them...because

their works are evil before My eyes." (Jeremy 16:16-17)

"I will tell you who to fear. Fear the one who has power to trap you in hell

after HE has killed you!!!" (Lk 12:5)

This is all done in order for Yahweh to save His favorites: Morpheus, Neo,

and Trinity, but let the others be martyred, like Apoc, Switch, and Dozer,

which is similar to how the disciple Jesus was in love with would not die

that way, (John 21:23) but those who do/did will get to be reincarnated and

live again in those days, with all those who survive the mega punishment.

Act 6.

Trinity: "No? Let me tell you what I believe. I believe Morpheus means more

to me than he does to you. I believe if you were really serious about saving

him you are going to need my help. And since I am the ranking officer on

this ship, if you don't like, I believe you can go to hell. Because you

aren't going anywhere else."

This is the truth of Yahweh!!! THERE IS NO HEAVEN!!!

King David: "I know You will not leave my soul in HELL!!!" (Psalms 16:10)

Now you know the truth about the Christian afterlife: FLUSH! into the black

slime you go to be fed to the next generation via reincarnation.

Yahweh has no respect for false Christian promises. If He says there is no

afterlife, only reincarnation, then there is no afterlife the way

Christianity teaches it, which is purely New Testament fiction and Jewish

Zoroastrianism. That is why it is so important to OBEY THE LAW, because

faith is NOT ENOUGH to save you, because for the most part, ONLY the

followers of Yahweh get to survive the mega judgments, and all the others

(being reincarnated in the meantime) get their souls trapped in the stones,

never to be reincarnated for a long, long time, if ever again!!!


So there you have it. We are all brothers here: Jews, Arabs, and Blacks,

Yellow, Red, even White, but there is a disease that infects us all:

Christianity. We all know that Yahweh made a covenant with Abraham our

father, and Jesus did not die for our sins, nor establish the kingdom. So

all we have to do is wait patiently for the two witnesses to free us, and we

will all live together, both Arabs and Jews, in peace and harmony. What

petty things we fight over these days? Land. God knows that we each have our

own place prepared for by Him, and there is no need to fight over land. I

know it doesn't seem that way now, but it will never solve the root of the

problem. Let us rather fight the Government and the "Extraterrestrials", for

without suffering persecution at the hand of the antichrist's new one world

government BY RESISTING THEIR EVIL, (which is created in Cairo by the

authority of the Extraterrestrials during the middle of the 4-year war)

Yahweh will never be able to execute His mega judgment of fire, not only on

the Christian race, but also the whole world.

[2Peter 3v5-7]

Skeptics are willingly ignorant that the heavens were created in such a way

that the earth was both in the water, and out of the water, (Gen 1v6)

being made this way in order to flood the earth with water, [with the water

which had remained above, Gen 1v9] and it was flooded, and skeptics drowned

in the flood back in those days.

And they are just as ignorant that the heavens and the earth were prepared

for another judgment also, being one of fire, which is presently reserved

for the Great Day of Judgment, at which time all sinners will be burnt to



"Its later than you think." -Morpheus

"I'm going to hang up this phone and then I'm going to show these people

what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you,

a world without rules and controls, (without Government) without borders or

boundaries, (an anarchy with Yahweh's laws written in our hearts) a world

where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to

you." -Neo

"Anything is possible for God." -Jesus (Mark 10:27)


Morpheus: "The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when

you're inside, you look around. What do you see. Business men, teachers,

lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But

until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes

them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready

to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on

the system that they will fight to protect it. Were you listening to me Neo,

or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?"

Remember, only enemies of Christianity are going to have a gun in their

face, so be ever perfect that Yahweh does not let you be destroyed.

Morpheus: "We don't know who struck first, us or them. But we know that it

was us that scorched the sky. At the time they were dependent on solar power

and it was believed that they would be unable to survive without an energy

source as abundant as the sun."

Doesn't know what provoked the crucifixion, (scorched) but "it was believed"

that without the SON, (Jesus) his followers couldn't survive, so "it was us"

(Jews) that scorched the sky.

Morpheus: "A singular consciousness that spawned an entire race of


Thus, the second Matrix was born in our to "keep us under control".

Morpheus: "Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to

survive. Fate it seems is not without a sense of irony. The human body

generates more bio-electricity than a 120-volt battery and over 25,000 BTU's

of body heat. Combined with a form of fusion the machines have found all the

energy they would ever need. There are fields, endless fields, where human

beings are no longer born, we are grown. For the longest time I wouldn't

believe it, and then I saw the fields with my own eyes. Watch them liquefy

the dead so they could be fed intravenously to the living. And standing

there, facing the pure horrifying precision, I came to realize the

obviousness of the truth. What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a

computer generated dream world built to keep us under control in order to

change a human being into this."


Have a nice end of the world...

Now you know whose side to be on I trust.



Subject: Re: THE MATRIX as a prophecy concerning the fate of Christianity (Jews and Muslims read!!)

From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>

Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 05:51:02 -0700


You missed the whole damn point. Those battles were fought against the

Christian lie, not inside Neo's head. There is no matrix, because the matrix

is a lie. Lies do not exist. They only seem real, because the mind makes

them real.

You are living in a dream world. You are against freedom, because you are

scared and selfish. Shut up and be quiet. You are the enemy. Vainity is your

pathetic life, not attempting to free the world from liars like you. You are

the joke. When did you see Neo laughing, or Morpheus laughing? Laughing

fools like you are destined to be destroyed along with the matrix.


Jimmy <> wrote in message


> When you watch the matix.... where were these battles fought? They were

> fought inside of Neos mind. The true revolution is the one that occurs

> within the individual. When the individual learns to conquer his/her own

> being, then, and only then is true freedom ever attained. Any offensive


> to attempt to wrestle freedom from the hands of duality is fruitless and


> vain, although quite humurous and laughable from some perspectives.




> -jimmy




Subject: Re: THE MATRIX as a prophecy concerning the fate of Christianity (Jews and Muslims read!!)

From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>

Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 06:37:53 -0700



Jimmy <> wrote in message


> LOL!



> Xinoehpoel <tesnal@psl.moc> wrote in message


> > You missed the whole damn point. Those battles were fought against the

> > Christian lie, not inside Neo's head. There is no matrix, because the

> matrix

> > is a lie. Lies do not exist. They only seem real, because the mind makes

> > them real.


> Yes.. the matrix was lies.. .as much as this thing we all call reality is


> incomplete version of truth.


No, I said quite clearly in my post "this life IS the real world". You

apparently fell for the Christian lie, calling this physical, scientific

reality, a "lie".





Subject: Re: Matthews Wisemen

From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>

Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:22:19 -0700


Uniacke <> wrote in message



> The Bible is not a history book. Nothing wrong with paraphrasing history,

> the Bible, (OT and NT), is full of paraphrased historical accounts.


You are so wrong Uniacke. The bible is a literal historical truth. You just

don't want to believe it, so you don't. I don't have an opinion or bias. I

would believe what ever is true what ever it falls. It just so happens yes,

the books of Moses are real historical truth to every detail (originals, now

there are many corruptions) but the gospels of jesus are fiction mainly, and

he was murdered by the Romans and resurrected. We have proof the Shroud of

Turin. You are ignoring evidence, whereas I believe what ever non-bias

evidence tells me to.



Subject: Re: Matthews Wisemen

From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>

Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:25:38 -0700


You make yourself a fool Uniacke. Why don't you tell us what is meant by

those verses? Are you scared?



Uniacke <> wrote in message



> "Mike Night" <Don'> wrote in message

> news:AGPk7.231565$

> > Faith isn't based on Avraham or Moshes and their validity would not


> > the way the Torah is used but that being said there is proof of Moshes,

> the

> > Avraham journey might be a bit to old to ask for such documentation


> > you think?

> >

> The only proof you have of Moshe is that the Torah is Moshe.

> Jeremiah 16: 14 -

> "Therefore, behold, the days come, says the LORD, that it shall no more be

> said, As the LORD lives, who brought up the children of Yisra'el out of


> land of Mitzrayim"

> Jeremiah 23:7 -

> "Therefore, behold, the days come, says the LORD, that they shall no more

> say, As the LORD lives, who brought up the children of Yisra'el out of the

> land of Mitzrayim"


> After 2500 years, you still haven't understood what was meant by those two

> verses. How sad.


> > Here's someone's essay on the matter:

> >



Subject: Re: Matthews Wisemen

From: "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>

Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:36:45 -0700



Uniacke <> wrote in message



> How would you know that Nazareth did not exist, the land was always there,

> was it not?

I guess Nazareth did always exist if you want to put it that way, but if you

could please not warp the meaning of my statements in order to make me

wrong, it would not so much of my time.

> Depends what you call Solomon's Temple. If Solomon's Temple existed, then

> you would have to admit that all Canaanite temples built about the same


> by Pheonicians, (Canaanites), were Jewish temples. You can call a temple,

> Solomon's Temple, it does not necessary mean that it was built by a man

> called Solomon since Solomons build temples. Read your Tanach again and


> me who does the Tanach say built Solomon's temple. What I'm trying to say


> that the shadow behind Solomon is either Hiram of Tyre or Ahiram of Gobel.

> Inspired stories need not be historical.

You complete DIP. They are not inspired to begin with, no not because men

were inspired by any spirit, but only if they recorded history acturately or

not, which much of the Hebrew Scriptures do, and the stuff from the Creation

till the Exodus was given by those who were there to record it. So it is all

about history, and you are completely distorting every true principal of

logic by saying "inspired stories need not be historical," therefore, what need have I to speak to you?


See also video clip:
How the authorities responded: A concise analysis of the events from: