Obtaining some hard to get meds

Mme Peel, mon colis a été bloqué aussi à la douane Française quelques jours, j'ai prévenu Instead Medex par mail et tout c'est débloqué en 3/4 jours... J'ai pensé qu'ils attendaient le passage d'un chien renifleur pour la drogue et comme le chien n'a pas eu de réaction, ils ont débloqué le colis...

Mrs Peel, my parcel was also blocked at French customs for a few days. I informed Instead Medex by email and everything was unblocked in 3/4 days... I thought they were waiting for a drug-sniffing dog to pass by and as the dog didn't react, they released the parcel...

I ordered invermctin and doxycycline in India market and got the package today
I still have not received the ivermectin and doxycycline I ordered on Jan. 25. I started an inquiry with the post office and they seem to think that it was one of the "random" international packages selected by US customs for inspection and either they are holding on to it or have sent it back. Thanks STS. 🤬 I asked the seller what to do and he promised to send me a replacement a week ago but hasn't done so as of yet.

Hi everyone, just wanted to thank you all for the invaluable information you have all provided.
I’ve contacted Serena at alibaba, she was very helpful. I’ve ordered 400 12mg ivermectin tablets for$120 plus $50 for shipping cost.
Will let you know when they arrive here in the Uk.

I still have not received the ivermectin and doxycycline I ordered on Jan. 25. I started an inquiry with the post office and they seem to think that it was one of the "random" international packages selected by US customs for inspection and either they are holding on to it or have sent it back. Thanks STS. 🤬 I asked the seller what to do and he promised to send me a replacement a week ago but hasn't done so as of yet.
I hope you'll receive the parcel soon.

But just in case, our friend Serena could be a backup plan.

Hi everyone, just wanted to thank you all for the invaluable information you have all provided.
I’ve contacted Serena at alibaba, she was very helpful. I’ve ordered 400 12mg ivermectin tablets for$120 plus $50 for shipping cost.
Will let you know when they arrive here in the Uk.
Just a heads up: I have ordered from Serena again, but somehow the parcel hasn't been shipped yet (made a payment one week ago). I will contact her, see what she says and report back.

Back
Top Bottom