‘False Flag events in Australia’?

eightyfour

Padawan Learner
I don't know if their is global news coverage but A Sydney Bishop that criticized the vax mandates, covid lockdowns, the woke catholic pope and islam. Got stabbed while giving a live streamed sermon. He made this video before it happened. So he defiantly knew people wanted to kill him. It also seems to imply we are screwed.

No blood, no gore visible on video!

Here is the full footage. Blurry. Just shows arm movements. No blood. Analyzed. Repeated multiple times. Has no gore. Some kind of a not-visible, thus hypothetical switch-knife, which did not open at first moments of attack in the hands of the attacker, so the attacker is only seen merely punching the priest. Also he probably cut off his own fingers with the hypothesized half-open switch-knife still in a "scissor-configuration". Then he looks at the not open knife - never visible on video - and probably adjusts / opens to tool and proceeds with the real stabbing. But by then camera sees nothing as people are obstructing.

No blood, no gore visible on video!

Here is the full footage. Blurry. Just shows arm movements. No blood. Analyzed. Repeated multiple times. Has no gore. Some kind of a not-visible, thus hypothetical switch-knife, which did not open at first moments of attack in the hands of the attacker, so the attacker is only seen merely punching the priest. Also he probably cut off his own fingers with the hypothesized half-open switch-knife still in a "scissor-configuration". Then he looks at the not open knife - never visible on video - and probably adjusts / opens to tool and proceeds with the real stabbing. But by then camera sees nothing as people are obstructing.
I seen that footage didn't wanna post it up. Flick knife didn't open and the stabber cut his own finger off or had it cut off when tackled to the ground but the parishioners at the church.

Not sure just yet but thought to bring up a number of articles in case something further develops.

The first is an article that claims that shop owners at Westfield Sydney had a flyer pushed under their doors in the days before the stabbings at Westfield Bondi guiding them on what to do in the case of an armed offender being onsite. "Escape, Hide, and Tell".

Westfield owner Scentre Group told tenants at its main Westfield Sydney mall to hide customers, lock doors and turn off lights if confronted by an armed offender, in a pamphlet distributed just days before six people were fatally stabbed at the nearby upmarket Bondi Junction mall.

Australia’s largest shopping centre manager, which operates 37 malls, would not confirm to this masthead if the same safety message was provided to the Bondi Junction’s tenants before the stabbing rampage on the weekend.

Then, the offender was originally misidentified as Benjamin Cohen on 7 news 24hrs after the stabbings, with the real offender Joel Cauchi being named later. Cohen is suing 7 for defamation.

Offender Joel Cauchi apparently had photo's on social media showing that he had a dragon tattoo on his forearm, yet no tattoos can be made out on the apparent offender in either the footage or stills from the scene:

Notably, one of the images prominently displays Cauchi’s distinctive forearm tattoo depicting a dragon, which he also showcased on his Facebook profile earlier this year.

Then there was the stabbing of the Bishop in a church in Sydney and I'm not sure if this is connected, but there have been some interesting developments since.

First, the US Embassy has issued a travel warning to Australia to US citizens. (And here)

Next, Elon Musk and X are coming under fire from the Australian eSafety Commissioner again over allowing posts about the stabbings. This time the Commissioner is threatening Musk with fines of $785,000 per day if posts about the stabbings are not hidden just from Australian audiences, but global audiences!

Musk has the following to say on X Global Government Affairs page:

The recent attacks in Australia are a horrific assault on free society. Our condolences go out to those who have been affected, and we stand with the Australian people in calling for those responsible to be brought to justice. Following these events, the Australian eSafety Commissioner ordered X to remove certain posts in Australia that publicly commented on the recent attack against a Christian Bishop. These posts did not violate X’s rules on violent speech. X believes that eSafety’s order was not within the scope of Australian law and we complied with the directive pending a legal challenge. X has now received a demand from the eSafety Commissioner that X globally withhold these posts or face a daily fine of $785,000 AUD (about $500,000 USD).This was a tragic event and we do not allow people to praise it or call for further violence. There is a public conversation happening about the event, on X and across Australia, as is often the case when events of major public concern occur. While X respects the right of a country to enforce its laws within its jurisdiction, the eSafety Commissioner does not have the authority to dictate what content X’s users can see globally. We will robustly challenge this unlawful and dangerous approach in court. Global takedown orders go against the very principles of a free and open internet and threaten free speech everywhere.

Anyway, kind of feels like somethings afoot for Australia.

A video from a news commentary channel.
The government here wants to censor the internet now and there was talk about letting the police search people anywhere with metal detectors. Its unfortunate that people get stabbed but now the knee jerk reaction to what happen in one suburb of Sydney erodes more freedom nation wide.

These days it would probably be unusual if someone in a position like that wasn't a WEF stooge. But since she is, then maybe other countries will follow suit and go after Musk/X too and lots seem to be implementing mis/disinformation laws.

One of the things that is unique to Australia and New Zealand though is that they are relatively isolated since they don't share borders with other countries, so isolating news and communication out of Australia and New Zealand might seem easier than with other countries. So I wonder if the next big move by WEF et al. will be initiated here. At the moment that could be disease X and the a new vaccine roll out. Then there's UFO disclosure. If a country is isolated from communication with the rest of the world anything could be planned and the predator class would be free to do what it wanted and give it whatever spin suits them to sell a narrative to the rest of the world.

Not sure just yet but thought to bring up a number of articles in case something further develops.

The first is an article that claims that shop owners at Westfield Sydney had a flyer pushed under their doors in the days before the stabbings at Westfield Bondi guiding them on what to do in the case of an armed offender being onsite. "Escape, Hide, and Tell".

Then, the offender was originally misidentified as Benjamin Cohen on 7 news 24hrs after the stabbings, with the real offender Joel Cauchi being named later. Cohen is suing 7 for defamation.

Offender Joel Cauchi apparently had photo's on social media showing that he had a dragon tattoo on his forearm, yet no tattoos can be made out on the apparent offender in either the footage or stills from the scene:

Then there was the stabbing of the Bishop in a church in Sydney and I'm not sure if this is connected, but there have been some interesting developments since.

First, the US Embassy has issued a travel warning to Australia to US citizens. (And here)

Next, Elon Musk and X are coming under fire from the Australian eSafety Commissioner again over allowing posts about the stabbings. This time the Commissioner is threatening Musk with fines of $785,000 per day if posts about the stabbings are not hidden just from Australian audiences, but global audiences!

Musk has the following to say on X Global Government Affairs page:

Anyway, kind of feels like somethings afoot for Australia.
Preparing everyone for martial law may be?
I’m just out of Canberra, I don’t go to malls unless I really (really really) have to but I’ve had people tell me that the Australian Federal Police are roaming around them in multiples of groups.

Straight off the bat I felt like the Bondi stabbings was false flag material.

Port Arthur massacre false flag worked well at disarming everyone, so we most definitely need the cops and military to protect us :whistle::thdown:

The government here wants to censor the internet now and there was talk about letting the police search people anywhere with metal detectors. Its unfortunate that people get stabbed but now the knee jerk reaction to what happen in one suburb of Sydney erodes more freedom nation wide.
I think that they've had this ready to go and were just waiting for the right time to do it. Not necessarily because of what happened with this stabbing, but because the "overlords" may have signaled that the time is right. We'll have to wait and see how things progress.

I think that they've had this ready to go and were just waiting for the right time to do it. Not necessarily because of what happened with this stabbing, but because the "overlords" may have signaled that the time is right. We'll have to wait and see how things progress.
yes I think thats definately what theyre doing..
they did the same thing as a trial run in September 2020- online

Australian anti-lockdown suspect's arrest draws controversy​

The governments of western country's defiantly want to censor the internet and will use any opportunity to do so just like how John Howard used the Port Arthur massacre (a halfwit shot 35 people in Tasmania) to change gun laws probably because an unarmed population is a weaker population. While overlooking the need for semi automatic firearms for feral animal control in the outback. Governments want an obedient, weak and silent population that pays lots of tax "slaves".

Could be a "mass consciousness signalling to itself" type event.

From the footage I saw, it's basically impossible to make out that level of detail. So that's the sort of claim that can't be easily proven or disproven.

The impression I got was that the government moved quickly to speed up their censorship agenda based on the stabbings, but it was most likely opportunistic. It's possible that the events were "programmed in" at a higher level, given they occurred just after the Iranian bombing of Israel, but I don't think the 3D PTB could have arranged that. It was likely just one of those 'lucky coincidences' for them.

There is definitely a concerted push for more censorship at the moment though; the FISA warrantless stuff just went through the US Congress and the EU and Brazil have been after Musk/X for a month or two now. And I just did a quick search and, surprise, surprise, Canada also has something in the works:

"There is definitely a concerted push for more censorship at the moment though; the FISA warrantless stuff just went through the US Congress and the EU and Brazil have been after Musk/X for a month or two now. And I just did a quick search and, surprise, surprise, Canada also has something in the works: MSN "

Not surprising as I think the C's mentioned the reason Canada was going full-throttle totalitarian was because the people were tough. An experiment of sorts to see how far the Globalist Agenda could go in such a country. Same could be said for Australia.

Back
Top Bottom