The Artchemical Matter

Hello,

Now with the latest news of "Obama" being announced officially dead, i updated an image i had created in the past, in case someone wants to use it or share it. Any suggestion for this picture (or any other for that matter) to be more accurate and "to-the-point" is welcomed. Thank you!

Obama_Kit_Withdrawn.jpg

Spyros
:)

Hey guys,

I have been away for a very long time, nonetheless I started a thread yesterday with an image that I had created and got some great feedback, and wanted to link those two and see what you guys think, if it would be appropriate for artchemicalmatter, here is the Link to the original post.

By the way, great work on your couple of last pieces spyraal..! :)
Cheers ..:)

Hi All,

Well, The Artchemical Matter has been down for some time (by down I mean inactive), and that's my doing (by doing I mean fault). First I was busy, then I was lazy, then I made a bunch of excuses about it, and now I've finally gotten to it and updated the site.

All (or most of) the old entries are still there, and it's set up on a brand new version of wordpress. I would love for anyone who's interested to sign up and post their work on the site. Site posts will also be automatically shared on facebook via the page, so the work can get out there.

If you've posted on the site before (there are a few of you who still have access), I can re-send login information to you if you don't have it.

For anyone who wants to join up and post their artwork or photography, post a sample of your work in this thread, and then register as an author here: _artchemicalmatter.com/wp-login.php?action=register - and I'll approve the registration.

So, I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes. :D

- J

Jonathan said:
Hi All,

Well, The Artchemical Matter has been down for some time...

- J

Thanks for chiming in and it looks great: have re bookmarked on the new cpu sys.

Great! I thought about Artchemicalmatters recently and that it would be great if the site gets more active again. :).

Jonathan said:
Well, The Artchemical Matter has been down for some time (by down I mean inactive), and that's my doing (by doing I mean fault). First I was busy, then I was lazy, then I made a bunch of excuses about it, and now I've finally gotten to it and updated the site.

Don't blame yourself too much, I could have been active too, in theory :).

[quote author=Jonathan]I've finally gotten to it and updated the site.[/quote]

Yay! :clap:

I've always been a big fan of The Artchemical Matter.

Hello everyone,

It's is great news to hear the Artchemical Matter is up and running again! Creating meaningful art together with like-minded and talented people is very fulfilling, and i will be glad to contribute the little i can from where i stand. I already have a few interesting illustrations to add, and i am looking forward to see the Artchemical spirit rise once again! Thank you Jonathan! ;)

Spyros

Hello,

I updated Artchemical with 5 compositions i made the past few months. I thank Jonathan once again for keeping the flame alight.... ;-)

Awesome, thanks guys :D Now to roll up my sleeves and get an actual piece done for posting.

Anyone else who wants to join in, please feel free to submit something here in this thread and then follow the url in my last post to register.

Also, suggestions are readily welcome. If you see something on the site and you're like "hey, that section could look better with <suggestion here>", please don't be shy. I haven't had as much time as I'd like to really sit down with the theme design and look for improvements...

- J

Hello All,

Well, in checking the submissions to Artchemical Matter, I have thusly been overwhelmed with spam. :mad: Meaning I'm getting bot submissions to my Wordpress sign-up page, which is not that surprising. I don't have Akismet or anything else like that installed on the site right now, so I'll be working on that over the weekend to get some security in place.

In the mean-time, might I ask that if anyone from the forum has submitted a request for membership, post here with the username they submitted? Or send me a private message, if that's ok with the mods?

If no one has, and it's all bots, then that's the way the cookie crumbles. :cool2:

Fwiw...

Back
Top Bottom