Laura, do you need some help?

RedFox

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I've been having some strange dreams recently (mostly positive).....generally lots and lots of them mind.
Saturday morning (some time between 2am and 8am) I had a series of dreams, ending with the one I'm posting here.

My view was very strange, like looking down the wrong end of a telescope? (just not inverted)....or through a pin hole camera
Lots of black with a small, slightly out of focus fish eyed image in the centre of my vision. It appeared mostly black and white, although maybe slightly orange?

I felt like I'd been 'invited' to view a scene.....I wondered why or what?

I saw someone female sat at a desk with a computer with there back to me, and a man stood next to them on the right.
I somehow knew it was Laura and (presumably) ark....can't remember how though so perhaps I'm mistaken.
Exact words are now fuzzy (perhaps I should have written them down) but the conversation I heard went along the lines.

Laura describing how the book she was working on had come to an end, but it felt to abrupt. (the words also seemed to have visual and 'knowing' element transmitted with them)
Ark(?): Well why don't you leave it there?
Laura: Because it....(and here the words get fuzzy again....but went roughly 'because it won't have the correct impact/outcome/leave the reader in the wrong state')

I remember thinking 'what? why am I being shown this? I'm not a writer, so I'm not sure how I can help'. It seemed that maybe there was a request for help.....but not knowing if it was just my mind being weird (which it usually is) or not.....I'm a bit stumped on this one...
Debated posting this the last two days.....perhaps I'm baking noodles?

Never had a dream quite like this before though. It felt just like observing and nothing else....no interaction.

Back
Top Bottom