A new world dream.

Bo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I want to share an interesting dream I had last night which involved Laura, and some members here on the cass forum.

It has been a long time since I had such a strong vivid dream, I do not recall every detail exactly, but I will write down what I remember,

We were in a city, Laura , and some cass forum members, and suddenly there was chaos and sadness, and there was also this building, and on this building there was only 1 helicopter.

Laura told us to follow her to the helicopter and without any doubt we followed her, only 8 people could get in the chopper, the others had to wait, for us to come back and take them with us.

So we flew away, we were flying accros the ocean, and we kept on flying , and there was this sense of such sadness but also relief, then we were coming close towards a big wall.

Laura then told us to wait in the water and hide in the shadow for 15 days, we were not allowed to be in the sun for 15 days at that place. I do not know why, but we waited 15 days.

Afterwards the wall dissapeared and Laura changed into a bee,and we were flying after her, it was really amazing, but yet very weird, and we kept on following her.

The next area which we were flying above was a swamp, there were a lot of crocodiles in this swamp, laura told us to avoid being eaten, so we had to stay close to eachother.

as we kept on flying and in the end there was a hill in the distance , and the sun was shining, it was a nice day, but yet there was also sadness.

And I woke up after it.

Bo said:
Afterwards the wall dissapeared and Laura changed into a bee,and we were flying after her, it was really amazing, but yet very weird, and we kept on following her.

I read the following from the Wave and was reminded of your dream. Fwiw:

Shaman is another way to describe the Warrior who practices to be free. A Shaman is not a magician or a sorcerer although he CAN play those roles if he chooses. He is not a healer, though he can play that role also. A Shaman is far more; he is a psychopomp, a priest, a mystic and a poet. Shamanism is NOT a religion, it is a function, a role, a magico-religious phenomenon specific to certain individuals who have ecstatic capacity permitting "magical flight" to higher realms, descent into the underworld to battle dark forces, mastery over fire, matter, time and space. Unfortunately, as Don Juan noted, in the present time, the Shamanic acts are acts of great laxity, distortion and aberration.

The word "shaman" comes to us through Russian from the Tungusic "saman." The word is derived from the Pali samana, (Sanskrit sramana), through the Chinese sha-men (a transcription of the Pali word).

The word shaman, may be related to Sarman. According to John G. Bennett, Sarmoung or Sarman:

"The pronunciation is the same for either spelling and the word can be assigned to old Persian. It does, in fact, appear in some of the Pahlawi texts...The word can be interpreted in three ways. It is the word for bee, which has always been a symbol of those who collect the precious 'honey' of traditional wisdom and preserve it for further generations. A collection of legends, well known in Armenian and Syrian circles with the title of The Bees, was revised by Mar Salamon, a Nestorian Archimandrite in the thirteenth century. The Bees refers to a mysterious power transmitted from the time of Zoroaster and made manifest in the time of Christ."

"Man" in Persian means "the quality transmitted by heredity and hence a distinguished family or race. It can be the repository of an heirloom or tradition. The word sar means head, both literally and in the sense of principal or chief. The combination sarman would thus mean the chief repository of the tradition..."

"And still another possible meaning of the word sarman is... literally, those whose heads have been purified." [John G. Bennett, Gurdjieff: Making of A New World]

(bolded by me)

Bee is a really nice symbol in Anatolian Sufi tradition, it symbolizes Sufis and their tireless pursuit to reach the Truth, osit.

I sometimes translate poems for fun, here something I translated from Pir Sultan Abdal:

We made our state, The State
We made our way, The Way
We gathered honey from every flower
They counted us as bees

There is also another one that says:

It gave the honey from its omnipotence
Its reason for this was the bee
Now, listen the pain and suffering
The bee moans inside the honey

Here honey can be interpreted as Reality, and this Reality is created for all to seek God, yet all of them suffer in this Reality. The interesting thing about that bit is, it is normally bee that made honey, but it is the omnipotence that gave the bee the ability to generate honey, thus it is God that gave ability to its creation to create a Reality.

Yet, Oxajil's quote from Wave is better.

It is a really nice and interesting dream.

Just my two cents, fwiw.

Deedlet said:
What a cool dream, thanks for sharing Bo.

My thoughts too. I got the impression the dream was about an understanding of following a shaman on a journey to safety.

Surely, if anyone would know where to be, when to be there and how long to stay on the way to a destination, it would be a real shaman? :)

Back
Top Bottom