Jeremy F Kreuz, i took notes while watching it, and yours match mine.
* the voice of the narrator and the way the introduction looks like the intro to a disaster movie.
yep, i laughed when i first saw it, it was probably done in a Hollywood studio by the looks of it, and everyone knows Hollywood is the CIA's propaganda mill.
* He retells about a flash of the coast of Sout Africa but mentions it is classified info and cannot say anything further about it. And yet he is allowed to tell the whole world that in the near future life as we now it is going to end.That seem odd to me. (unless the flash of light was even a bigger secret then the end of the world as we know it)
Yeah, alot of crap, anyone with a computer and can google and read, will find out that the apartheid regime in South Africa was working closely with the Israeli government to make nukes.
* a bit later he itirates that all about the project is still classified: except the killshot event and all the events that lead up to it? Hm.
* with remote viewing they can predict terrorist attacks - why would the CIA want to predict its own terrorist activities, they should know?
Yeah, laughed about that one, BS.
* when information about the project leaked, the CIA and the army ´had no choice other then to confirm the existence fo the project and declassify it´ - Since when has the CIA a policy of confirming and declassifying secret projects when info is leaked - I missed that meeting. CIA seems to declassify and confirm when they think it is handy to do so. If not so, then declassify 911 and JFK to start with.
* Just after declassifying the project Dames retires and goes civilian. Strange coincidence. He is now ´free to inform the world´. If the info would not be allowed to be shared, he would have gotten himself in toruble/killed.
CIA, having "no choice, but to declassify and release" that about made me fall of my chair in laughter. He is free to disinform the world.
* the fungus: a quick research reveals it was discovered in Uganda in 1999, spread first to Kenya and Iran (weird that it jumped so far) and then in 2007 to South Africa where it further mutated. I can not be sure but it could be a man made job to promote GM crops and disrupt the foodsupply of rogue nations like Iran. If man made, predicting it is only a question of timing.
* Fukushima: no date when predicted - but it raises the question if he could predict it accurately that it could be manmade. (speculation from my side)
Ha, this was one which i said, it doesn't take a remote viewer to have foresaw, i mean the formula isn't complex: 40+ yr old Nuclear Reactors+Ring of Fire= another Chernobyl. The Japanese government was warned repeatedly throughout the years, but all to no avail. All one had to do was factor in the magnitude that the reactors were made to withstand, and then say the next big quake will cause the disaster. Purposefully ambiguous because big really doesn't mean much. It's not like the C's who gave the exact magnitude years in advance.
* other predictions are made, but no info is given on them.Difficult to rate the success rate of the total amount of predictions made that came out.
* what he says to do in case of the event occuring, sound also a bit strange to me
- take a plane of car to your pre - reconned hide out? How when all powergrids and communication is fried. Is the electro inside planes and cars going to be safed?
- phone your relatives to tell them where you are? (he corrects this mistake as soon he realilzes it is a mistake in the script)
Yeah, oh what a tangled web we weave when we choose to deceive. He got caught in a lot of his own lies. Purposefully vague throughout.