£1OOO prizes for cctv snoopers via internet

treesparrow

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Headlines -

Snoopers could win £1,000 prizes for monitoring CCTV cameras on the internet

Citizen spies will be given the chance to win up tp £1,000 by watching CCTV cameras on the interrnet and reporting people they suspect of committing crimes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6263882/Snoopers-could-win-1000-prizes-for-monitoring-CCTV-cameras-on-the-internet.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another step in getting people to police one another.

Maybe the winner of the prize money could use it to purchase swastika decals to be applied to the CCTV cameras. :/

as a listener of alex jones, (alternative media, aj does a radio show from texas) i keep up with things like this as much as i can. there are so many things that big brother is doing to ensure total control, it's frightening. i heard about his story from infowars.com and along with everything else going on to ensure domination of the human race. it seems that very soon there will hardly be one soul near any of us capable of being trusted with anything at all. i constantly dread the day when the only way to keep yourself out of jail or any trouble at all is to kill your neighbor because they might snitch about something. i dread the day i may end up choosing between peaceful compliance to tyranny, and violently resisting against those who wish to impose tyranny. i mean, what are you supposed to do when the cops try to arrest you for having the "wrong book" in your car? (believe me it can happen) what are we supposed to do when CPS tries to take our kids because they think you're "mentally unfit" to take care of them? i don't wanna lay down and take it, but i don't wanna have to get violent just to have some basic freedoms!!! this whole situation is insanity.

Re: £1OOO prizes for cctv snoopers via internet

abstract said:
as a listener of alex jones, (alternative media, aj does a radio show from texas) i keep up with things like this as much as i can. there are so many things that big brother is doing to ensure total control, it's frightening. i heard about his story from infowars.com and along with everything else going on to ensure domination of the human race. it seems that very soon there will hardly be one soul near any of us capable of being trusted with anything at all. i constantly dread the day when the only way to keep yourself out of jail or any trouble at all is to kill your neighbor because they might snitch about something. i dread the day i may end up choosing between peaceful compliance to tyranny, and violently resisting against those who wish to impose tyranny. i mean, what are you supposed to do when the cops try to arrest you for having the "wrong book" in your car? (believe me it can happen) what are we supposed to do when CPS tries to take our kids because they think you're "mentally unfit" to take care of them? i don't wanna lay down and take it, but i don't wanna have to get violent just to have some basic freedoms!!! this whole situation is insanity.

Hi abstract, you might find this thread on Jones interesting - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1210.msg5685#msg5685 (He is discussed in a few other threads as well). Your thinking that 'to kill my neighbor' would be a possible thing to do is likely a direct result of listening to Jones. There is mounting evidence that he is serving a very particular purpose of the PTB and violence is at its core. The thread goes into more detail - it's a little long, but worth it!

i DID NOT mean that in the sense that i would even consider it as a possibility, the whole idea is completely disgusting, i like jones because he stays current with issues. i did not at all mean that i would actually kill someone for any reason, i've never even been in a real fight before, i don't even like to kill bugs. i simply meant that i am afraid of THE IDEA that things could actually get that bad. PLEASE believe me when i say i never want it to be that way. and please allow me to correct myself again: i get very upset by the idea that at some point in the future you won't even be able to have a conversation without someone knowing what you're saying so they can find an excuse to arrest you. and i apologize, i must learn to word my posts better instead of blurting out the first thing i want to say. i was using an example that was too extreme...maybe next time i'll make an analogy about bananas or something, everyone likes a joke about fruit. LOL. and just to reassure you, i remember in the wave series laura asks the C's about storing food and buying guns and other things advocated by people like alex jones and the C's clearly stated: "this is third density garbage, get rid of this notion immediately" (not exact quote) i can see very well why stocking up on assault rifles is a foolish thing to do.

Maybe the winner of the prize money could use it to purchase swastika decals to be applied to the CCTV cameras.

This reminds me of nazi hitlerjundgen that watched what their parents did and jews that were in charge to control others jews, and it's like we are going in the same direction only you have your felow citizens and neighbours watching you, same stuff different packing. I was astonished how some people didn't even notice the cameras. This reminded me about one joke. It's video about group of guys who noticed cctv cameras and they masked one of them in 8 foot alien. Police arrived very fast but they did circle before approaching. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npM-tWbyyiI

abstract said:
that i am afraid of THE IDEA that things could actually get that bad. [...] i get very upset by the idea that at some point in the future you won't even be able to have a conversation without someone knowing what you're saying so they can find an excuse to arrest you.

I think that anarts point is exactly that

1 "I am afraid.." "I get very upset" FEAR MONGERING and state (of mind) control OF ALEX JONES
2 "THE IDEA that ..." (both phrases) to plant that idea in peoples mind opens up the future possibility (not that you will, dont get me wrong)

my 50cents

headlines -

Snoopers could win £1,000 prizes for monitoring CCTV cameras on the internet

Citizen spies will be given the chance to win up tp £1,000 by watching CCTV cameras on the interrnet and reporting people they suspect of committing crimes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6263882/Snoopers-could-win-1000-prizes-for-monitoring-CCTV-cameras-on-the-internet.html

Is this not voyeurism? Is voyeurism in it's self not a crime? Therefore if I could track down these "snoopers" could I then claim £1000 for reporting them as some one I " suspect of committing a crime?"

Back
Top Bottom