satanism: a brief analysis

Balberon said:
A bit off topic (sort of).

Dark Imperium wrote:
I accept there is no law, no authority, no justice
Except my own
And that culling is a necessary act of Life.
I believe in one guide, Satan,
And in our right to rule mundanes.

This to me sounded like it came right out of a Zionist hand/play-book. Satanism sounds like it would go with the ideas and pathologies of Zionists (if it is not a direct re-worded excerpt). Not sure I'm saying it right but to my understanding, a few changes and wording and we have what is happening at this point:

And that culling of Goyim (currently Palestinians and Lebanese..) is a necessary act of Life.
I believe in one guide, Zionism (our God is better than yours),
And in our right to rule (by maiming and killing the innocent) mundanes.

----

Interesting points, especially in the context of what Cathryn said. I can clearly see the points you've made Anart but am also aware I have certain weaknesses that I believe are similar to what Cathryn described in her post. I can fall into Ponerisation easily, knowingly or not, sleep right into it or failingly flail against it.

Cathryn Wrote:
It took me quite a while before I realised that it was affecting my frequency and the items presented were starting to make some sense. And then it dawned on me how insidious is the ponerisation process. Evil

On the brighter said, it is good to (learn to) recognize there is more strength to be had/learned. Personal/Spiritual evolution - discernment does take time. Not sure I've taken any/many steps on the ladder, but there sure looks to be a lot of steps to climb ahead. :)

I agree with the comparison. You may could even add Pathocratism, lol.

One thing though, as I am very confused- who is Cathryn and where did that quote come from? I am totally lost as I cant find the reference in this thread.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14443.msg112823#msg112823 Reply #5 in this thread.

Edit: I miss quoted slightly, where it says Evil, it was supposed to be the Devilish/horned smiley.

EmeraldHope,

I think I understand what you're trying to convey. The Church of Set people use esoteric concepts to purposefully align with STS. So in that way their work is "similar" to the work being done here, but focused in the complete opposite direction. It can help to recognize the existence of such things, so your point is noted. But their words can have a strong entropic influence on the mind; in fact they're probably designed to. I recently visited a couple of "anti-Cass" forums in the interests of "knowing the enemy." But after a while, it really started to affect my thinking. I found myself getting confused and wondered if maybe they were right! Even Laura has reported being affected in this way by that stuff, and it's her own life that they're slandering. So you have to be careful with such things. Posting large excerpts of it "raw" can actually be dangerous. Unless you include some objective commentary, as Laura said. That effectively presents a safely "caged tiger" rather than a wild one who's just been "grabbed by the tail." There's much wisdom in the phrase "fools rush in where angels fear to tread."

Argonaut said:
EmeraldHope,

I think I understand what you're trying to convey. The Church of Set people use esoteric concepts to purposefully align with STS. So in that way their work is "similar" to the work being done here, but focused in the complete opposite direction. It can help to recognize the existence of such things, so your point is noted. But their words can have a strong entropic influence on the mind; in fact they're probably designed to. I recently visited a couple of "anti-Cass" forums in the interests of "knowing the enemy." But after a while, it really started to affect my thinking. I found myself getting confused and wondered if maybe they were right! Even Laura has reported being affected in this way by that stuff, and it's her own life that they're slandering. So you have to be careful with such things. Posting large excerpts of it "raw" can actually be dangerous. Unless you include some objective commentary, as Laura said. That effectively presents a safely "caged tiger" rather than a wild one who's just been "grabbed by the tail." There's much wisdom in the phrase "fools rush in where angels fear to tread."

That is exactly what I am trying to say. Thank you so much. I really thought I was in la la land for a minute there . Like I said earlier I would have never posted the really bad raw stuff except I was trying to give an example to Anart to answer his question by an example. You can run across many things and teachings that "seem" ok if you are familiar with this forum and Laura's work- such as gnostic teachings, the grail legends, the androgynene, the philosophers stone ,etc., and if you do not know better you may think it is the same because those items are discussed here. The op and the first few posts were about Levey and his organiztion , etc and they are no so much esoteric in nature and a bit on the juvenille/benign side of the left hand path. I was just trying to show it was more than that.

I also tried to show how the Order of 9 Angles seems to tie in to The Council Of Nine that Laura has discussed many many times here. I truely meant to harm and was trying to add knowledge and failed miserably.

Like I said before I had very personal reasons for trying to understand a lot of this stuff. It was never a matter of fools rushing in.
My biggest mistake here was not realizing the danger to less exacting minds being exposed to that particular material raw. For that I really really am sorry. I was just tryingt to answer the question asked to me. If I have offended anyone here I hope that you can accept my sincere apology.

EmeraldHope said:
Like I said earlier I would have never posted the really bad raw stuff except I was trying to give an example to Anart to answer his question by an example. You can run across many things and teachings that "seem" ok if you are familiar with this forum and Laura's work- such as gnostic teachings, the grail legends, the androgynene, the philosophers stone ,etc., and if you do not know better you may think it is the same because those items are discussed here. The op and the first few posts were about Levey and his organiztion , etc and they are no so much esoteric in nature and a bit on the juvenille/benign side of the left hand path. I was just trying to show it was more than that.

Understandable. And for the record, Anart is a she. :)

[quote author=EmeraldHope]
I truely meant to harm and was trying to add knowledge and failed miserably.
[/quote]

You didn't exactly "fail miserably" to add knowledge; you did make a valid point. You just went about it in an unwise manner.

Like I said before I had very personal reasons for trying to understand a lot of this stuff. It was never a matter of fools rushing in.
My biggest mistake here was not realizing the danger to less exacting minds being exposed to that particular material raw. For that I really really am sorry. I was just tryingt to answer the question asked to me. If I have offended anyone here I hope that you can accept my sincere apology.
[/quote]

Acting without realizing the danger is what I meant by "fools rushing in." I don't think anyone here was offended; we're just trying to bring an important point to your attention. All there is is lessons, and now you're a little wiser. That's what networking in a forum like this is about.

Argonaut said:

Acting without realizing the danger is what I meant by "fools rushing in." I don't think anyone here was offended; we're just trying to bring an important point to your attention. All there is is lessons, and now you're a little wiser. That's what networking in a forum like this is about.
[/quote]

:thup:

Wow I just found EXACTLY what I was trying to convery in here in another thread although it was done in more detail and a more percise way than I could pull of, lol. The tread I am about to link to is EXCELLENT. Understand in the quote below that satanism employs magick heavilly, especially ritual. Now I have a much more complete unserstanding of what I was trying to convery here, and a confirmation I was correct.

Quote:

What makes magick so dangerous is that it offers almost a mirror image of real esoteric work.

Comparing magick's philosophies of aspiring to divinity and the higher self to those of Mouravieff, Gurdjieff, Ouspensky, Castaneda, and even the Cassiopaean material as expanded upon and added to by Laura and Ark, we see many similarities. And at first glance, the differences between the two philosophies seem only like surface detail, but in fact the differences are profound and mean nothing less than the difference between the STO path and the STS path. The devil is truly in the details. But it takes work and much contemplation to see it.

Magick touts the ancient expression to "Know Thyself" as a necessary process preceding any real magickal work. But the methods proposed for this exercise involve almost exclusively relying on divination techniques without comparing the knowledge gained this way to "outside" information and understandings. In fact, some others say that if the information from divination varies greatly from outside information, then we are to trust our intuitions instead of our intellect. The great problem with this is that many people are able to very easily substitute their own wishful thinking for intuition, not to mention the possibility of mental manipulation from external STS sources. Divination and intuition are not adequate and complete substitutes for the process of gathering external knowledge from many sources, thinking with a hammer, and finally letting our intuition contribute to our understanding.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6873.msg67092#msg67092

EmeraldHope said:
Wow I just found EXACTLY what I was trying to convery in here in another thread although it was done in more detail and a more percise way than I could pull of, lol. The tread I am about to link to is EXCELLENT. Understand in the quote below that satanism employs magick heavilly, especially ritual. Now I have a much more complete unserstanding of what I was trying to convery here, and a confirmation I was correct.

Ah, I remember that article and yes, it is exactly what you were trying to convey. I wish I would've thought of it when I was replying before! But I'm glad you at least came across it on your own. Besides, maybe that was for the best. Digging and seeking out information helps us grow far better than having it handed to us on a platter. :)

Argonaut said:
EmeraldHope said:

Ah, I remember that article and yes, it is exactly what you were trying to convey. I wish I would've thought of it when I was replying before! But I'm glad you at least came across it on your own. Besides, maybe that was for the best. Digging and seeking out information helps us grow far better than having it handed to us on a platter. :)

Yes, it was probably for the best I found it on my own.

I have to admit though that now I am really a little confused why Laura dint get what I was trying to say since this has been discussed and a QFS student already wrote an article about it. I guess I should take a good look at myself and my communication skills, lol. I have a hard time sometimes trying to convery subjects like this into a written format, even though I know exactly what I mean in my head. I was also a lttle nervous and felt a little awkward as it was one of my first attempts to really try to contribute something.

EmeraldHope said:
Yes, it was probably for the best I found it on my own.

I have to admit though that now I am really a little confused why Laura dint get what I was trying to say since this has been discussed and a QFS student already wrote an article about it. I guess I should take a good look at myself and my communication skills, lol. I have a hard time sometimes trying to convery subjects like this into a written format, even though I know exactly what I mean in my head. I was also a lttle nervous and felt a little awkward as it was one of my first attempts to really try to contribute something.

Actually, I assumed you had already searched the forum, found and read previous discussions on the topic, and were simply posting long passages from magickal stuff with an agenda to fish out vulnerable individuals. As you notice, the article in question is quite an extensive commentary that was done right.

Yes it was done right.

I wasnt really looking for information on ritual and magick here before I posted in this thread. I was addressing the subject "Satanism" in regards to the post, and what I knew about it.
I would have been hard pressed to find that thread in relation to this topic via search, lol. It was a very lucky thing for me to have found it though. It cleared up a few remaining questions I did have.

I hope one day I can write as well you do, Laura. You have no idea how thankful I am to have found you and your work. Integrating everything internally while still clearing out buffers and programs is a whole different story though, so I hope you have some patience with me.

Hi all,

I wanted first to post that a page on Michael A. Aquino has been removed from Wikipedia since mid 2008. It is significant because of whom he is and his connections that pop up all over him, MK ultra, Omaha Nebraska, pedophile rings. But this might not be enough service for all the victims of Satanism. The reason given on Wiki was for privacy reasons. For me personally, if you are a public official sometime in your life, you have no right to hide your service or disservice to the people you served.

Here is a quick Google search and link article which sums up what I have watched and read today.

-http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/satanic_subversion.htm

I started today watching a documentary called "Conspiracy of Silence", I was shocked, but not like I was not read up on pedophiles and Mr. Greenbaum, but no different on the level of cover-up, COINTELPRO, and I dare say STS hierarchy.

-http://www.franklincase.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=17&Itemid=12

The connections came when the boy Johnny Gosch( his mother is who got the milk cartons missing children started, need verification) was mentioned in a separate interview video of John DeCamp,( first lawyer to bring US pedophile cases to the pope in Rome) who was one of the lawyers for the Franklin case. I highly suggest watching his interview years later, on the same website there. It was this video, which I m still watching as I write this, which prompted some of the names that I searched until Michael Aquino's name came up.

-http://www.franklincase.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=180%3Ajohn-decamp-interview-by-freerangehumansnet&catid=9&Itemid=16

I m not trying to make loose connections with all this information, but the trail of evidence once again points at perpetrators at the highest levels of power and control.

If I could put what Laura, the C's, and all the "conspiracy" sites out there on MKultra/Satanism together into a coherent whole; it would make a messy picture seem more tangible. No one wants to find instances of abuse, especially of children, but it is happening always. It is the STS way.

The most interesting things about what the C's have said about mind control programs is the missing children and abuse of same, to instill control and use that control to compromise more individuals and situations.

Something else worth a look at is the efforts of Noreen Gosch and her website here.

-http://www.johnnygosch.com/default.htm

I m sure this brings a lot of information and not much clarity. But if you look at all the information available, hopefully this will give some relieve to all these issues that toil at our hearts.

Thank you all for reading.

Back
Top Bottom