Question for Laura.........

I'm not familiar with it. Could you maybe give us a brief synopsis of your understanding of it?

Catalyst said:
Convergence by David Wilcock. Good representation of Wave and what may occur?
Quote from An Introduction to "Convergence" and the Cycles of Civilization
...From this extensive Grid research, Cathie has rediscovered many aspects of hyperdimensional physics that are highly interesting to the world's secret governments, but almost completely unknown in the public sector. Cathie's discoveries include stunning new information about the harmonic principles behind all matter, including the octave-based organization of the atom - again demonstrating the properties of the CU....
Now read Matrix III. Critical Notes on Val Valerian:

But before doing that let me point out that this is the very same kind of disinformation I have found in Bruce Cathie's writings. In "Anti-Gravity and the World Grid", Edited by David Hatcher Childress, we have a contribution "Mathematics of the World Grid" by Bruce L. Cathie, and on p. 97 of this paper we find an "improved Einstein formula", called "Harmonic equation 1":

E= (c + sqrt(1/c))*c^2

Here, as in the case of "Matrix III" discussed above, the author does not know, or has forgotten, that velocity is not just a number, that it has a physical dimension of LENGTH/TIME and, therefore, you cannot simply add c to sqrt(1/c), and you cannot replace c^2 by c^3 in the Einstein formula!

The formula is nonsense!

Worse than this, it is not even a "wrong" formula. You see, with a wrong formula, you could still discuss how it is wrong, where it is wrong, or in which circumstanmces it can possibly be partly true. But you can't do that with a nonsensical formula. This formula must have been typed by one of those thousand monkeys in their 4 billion year task of composing the Encyclopedia Brittanica!
You will now (perhaps?)understand how to "cathegorize" David Wilcock.

I can certainly figure out that David is referencing Cathie's formula as solid scientific fact to support his research he is intentionally / unintentially passing along nonsense (disinformation). I appreciate the knowlwdge. Thanks !

Sleepyvinny: Even though I enjoyed Wilcock's Convergence Series. I felt the material had answered quite a few questions for me. But if I missed that error how many more might I have missed and would have most likely shared with others. I'm happy there is a resource like Ark and Laura to help.

Back
Top Bottom