How do I buy your books w/o Credit Card ?

name

Jedi Master
I want to buy the Ponerology book - and probably later others - but I do not own a credit card. I also neither plan to get myself one, nor do I have anybody who I'd like to ask to use his CC to buy me stuff.

How do I go about buying your books in this situation ? I live in Europe. I would be willing to either make a bank transfer if I have the account data, or to send in the cash via registered mail. In Europe (.de, .at, .ch at least) there is also the possibility to use something called "Nachnahme", which means you send the merchandise and I pay it when I get it from the post office.

I've sent the question to QFGPublishing via the online formulary but have not gotten any answer until now. I think that I am not the only person in this situation either. Info would be greatly appreciated.

If you are in the states or Canada you can pay by check go to redpillpress.com for more details,also by money order

oops sorry to eager to help,that didnt read that you are in Europe.....France may take checks, i dont know.Hoping it can be sorted.

Just a thought, but I'd be tempted to go round a few book stores and asking if they had the book, and if not, why not, and could they get it for me as I've heard it's getting very popular.

Back
Top Bottom