Psychopathy Questions

A bit off-topic, but are the Sessions used in Laura's above posts from 2003-2006 available for perusing anywhere?

Thanks.

cholas said:
A bit off-topic, but are the Sessions used in Laura's above posts from 2003-2006 available for perusing anywhere?

Thanks.

All the sessions which are available for the moments can be found here.

Well, there's that "factor of 2" thing. Cs say that our dating is all screwed up because of numerous and varied cosmic events that make the various dating methods useless. If that is the case, then the actual dates for the appearance of Kantekkian/Cro-Magnon man would be double what is accepted. And the same would apply to the disappearance of Neanderthal.

As for the India issue, as you say, there is no specificity about when the "number 3 prototype" was last there.

Quick question --

This is one of the two excerpts above that I didn't recognize (the other being Jan 8, 2000 -- thanks for that, its quite interesting!):

Laura said:
9 Jan 2005 said:
Q: What are the origins of the Belicena book?

A: Belicena origins; researches of Aryan types exiled to South America.

Is there anything more about this Belicena book that is germane to AI's question, or is it just the fact that the C's mention Aryan types being exiled to South America? I did a search on 'Belicena' which led to several hits, but none of them seem relevant to this topic.

I was just searching with "aryan" and it came up, so I included it.

Approaching Infinity said:
Also, if Neanderthal plus Nordic produced Negro genetics (again, not sure which question they were answering), and Aryan and Negro produced Semites ("partly"), this could have something do with it.

For Y-DNA, the top two nodes of the genetic tree are exclusively African populations, the highest (haplogroup A) correlating largely with the Khoisan but also some Nilotic peoples. For MtDNA, the top six out of seven nodes are also African, one being found largely in Khoisan again and another Pygmy. So it seems like something interesting to look into might be the Khoisan.

As far as the Semites go, besides the Aryan and Black component, I think that Laura has hypothesized (I believe in Secret History, but I don't remember for sure) that there is a large substratal Sumerian component, which was absorbed and therefore lent a lot of genetic and cultural material to the Semitic mix. I'm still trying to figure out the Sumerians and where they came from.

Laura said:
I was just searching with "aryan" and it came up, so I included it.

OK, thanks for clarifying!

I was going to ask Approaching Infinity (and Shijing) to add about Japan for the question:
Is the ratio different in different countries? What about just in the US? UK? Israel?
But it seems this question was already asked on Session 30 January 2010! :cry:

I hope there will be a next time to ask the same question for different countries including Japan...

Great thread, again! I have not get a clear picture yet but very inspiring. Thank you! :flowers:

I hope there will be a next time to ask the same question for different countries including Japan...

I was also hoping to get the numbers for the countries surrounding Israel, such as Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon. And I must admit, Jordan particularly interests me, because I have roots there and have tentatively planned on spending a lot of time there soon. I started rethinking my plans when I learned 42% of Israel is psychopaths. :scared:

The C's gave the various percentages of psychopaths in the latest session, however some things are still unclear for me. So, here are some adapted versions of some of my original questions as well as a working hypothesis to help further our understanding of the issue. Here's the working hypothesis, with some questions interspersed:

Psychopathy is a genetic disorder.
All types of psychopathy share the same fundamental genetic taint. "Psychopathy" is monogenic.
Variations are caused by additional genetic/environmental factors. Variations are polygenic.
(Graphically, psychopathy is a circle, in which are separate circles for essential, skirtoidal, schizoidal, etc. psychopathies)
OR
Variations of psychopathy, while sharing some similar behavioral/affective traits, do not share an underlying genetic taint.
Variations are caused by different genes. All types are uniquely monogenic.
(Graphically, all types of psychopathy are separate circles sharing no overarching factor, except perhaps one that represents OP genes.)
OR
Some psychopathies are polygenic while others are monogenic.

For example, sadism could to a result of psychopathic gene(s) or it could have a separate cause that combines with said gene(s) to have a greater effect.

Question: Are there environmental factors that can "turn on" the psychopathic gene(s), or is it always expressed regardless of environment?

All psychopaths are OPs. Not all OPs are psychopaths.
"Soul genetics" mitigates the expression of psychopathy gene(s).

Characteropathy in OPs gives expression to latent personality characteristics.
Characteropathy can reveal or exaggerate previously hidden psychopathic tendencies.

Question: Do the physical traumas which produce characteropathy only produce personality changes in OPs?
Question: What percentage of the world population is characteropathic?
Question: What percentage of psychopaths are also characteropathic?

The Cs said that schizoidia was "more or less" psychopathy. Does this mean that the figures given for psychopathy include schizoids and other psychopthies? If so:

Question: What percentage of the world's population are what we would classify as "essential psychopaths"?

The answer to the above somewhat depends on which above working hypothesis is correct.

If not:

Question: What percentage of the word's population are psychopathic (including schizoids, skirtoids, asthenics, and all other types of psychopathy)?

Question: Did essential psychopathy exist before 12,500 years ago? If so, did the Paleolithic peoples simply know how to deal with it? If not, what were the results of the previous mutations?

I think these are great questions, AI. After reading them, it also made me wonder -- if psychopathy has a genetic trigger, could it be asked whether or not it is a dominant or recessive trait? I couldn't help but wonder if it works that way or not.

It would be nice to name some of those genes for further study, if Laura would like to ask, and C's would like to answer.

As for MAO-A gene which is on X-chromosome and associated with violent behaviour, I don't think that can be applied to other psychopathies. For one thing, schizoid itself is an autosomal trait where essential psychopathy is X-linked. Though I have a hypothesis that schizoid personality "hides" itself in women, it is just based on my observations. Yet they are not physically violent.

I am thinking that a gene in X chromosome that can be inherited together with MAO-A gene leads to essential psychopathy. And in the case of schizoids, that gene combined with an autosomal gene causes it. This is the most simplistic guess. If there are more than two genes, who knows how they interact, influence each other and rest of the genome. Especially if they are transcription factors or other essential genes.

Just my two cents, fwiw.

Ongoing blowing of Gaza children's head like coconuts makes me wonder what is going on this world ( along with million other things)?. Bibi made it clear to wipe out future generations of Gaza.

Laura said:
20 October 2005 said:
Q: (H) In reading through the transcripts in the 9/11 book, I was confused about the genetic tweak that was made 130,000 years ago. Was that a tweak that was done to all the Semites, so it wasn’t only the Jews?
A: Question is what is a Semite?
Q: (H) You make a remark that this thing with Hitler goes off planet. So was this something that was going on on Kantek before it exploded?
A: Yes.
Q: (H) Did the Semites have a significant role in the collapse of Atlantis?
A: Indeed!
Q: (H) So, when we’re looking at a replay, we’re REALLY looking at a replay!
A: Yup.
Q: (Discussion of who are the Semites) (H) So the real Semites are the Aryans?
A:You got it!
Q: (L) So that means that the rank and file of Jews that have carried the tradition, the Arabic types, just took on the tradition and carried it and set it back to these Aryan types. They were just intermediaries. (J) Semites is like Middle Eastern, isn’t it?
A: Is it? Was it?
Q: (H) Then the genetic tweak, was it made in the Aryan Semites or was it made in the Jews that we know as Jews today?
A: Aryan. Reason for destruction of Jews of the “Abrahamic” line.

September 24, 1995
Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?
A: No.
Q: Why?
A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."
Is it why they are destroying the children under the story of '(Not so)Holy Land' ?.

Back
Top Bottom