EMF Radiation Protection - Multipolar Magnets

Masamune

Jedi Council Member
My chiropractor uses these multipolar magnets to treat electrical sensitivity. I have used them over the years and it has improved how I feel around electrical devices.

http://www.healthilluminationproducts.com/store/1684122/product/5556

Research shows electrical pollution is killing us. It is! EMF Radiation Protection Multi-polar Magnets May Relieve Pain!

They fear overhead power lines, air wave communication, florescent lights, computers, and even hair dryers and other electrical appliances are effecting our health and energy.

The potentially harmful electromagnetic field set up by alternating currents, (A.C. electricity, which runs all of our electrical appliances), interferes with our own energy field and nervous system, which is direct current. Our electro-magnetic energy is life itself.

Many people feel weak, have headaches, or just feel generally ill when they work in front of computers or under florescent lights. They may never feel as good as they would like to. It may be this electromagnetic pollution causing these feelings.

Test for yourself. Stand and put your arm straight out in front of you. Have someone push down on your arm and see how strong it is. Then turn on a hand-held hair dryer and hold it next to your body. Or stand close in front of a computer or television that is turned on and test again. You'll probably find your arm gets completely weak. This is what is happening to your whole body when your normal energy (electrical) field is being bombarded day in and day out by these electric alternating currents. Even though we cannot do away with all of these abnormal bombardments, we can protect ourselves. A simple multi-polar magnet, no bigger than a credit card, energizes our energy field to protect us. You try it. Put this card in your shirt pocket. Now re-test with the hair dryer near you or while in front of a computer or television. You'll see yourself stay stronger.

You may also have more energy and generally feel better with continual use.

We recommend people wear this all the time they are working with computers, etc. Our preference is to wear it all day long, everyday.

These have also been used for pain reduction by placing them over the painful area and leaving it until the pain lessens or leaves. If it doesn't help originally, move it to the exact same place on the opposite side of the body, which has to do with the acupuncture meridians of the body.

Multi-polar magnets will many times relieve chronic pain e.g.: headaches, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, strained muscles, bruises, arthritis, old injuries, back pain or spinal problems. Some of these conditions are caused by frequent electro-magnetic bombardments where our energy field weakens or becomes irritated, allowing symptoms, etc. Have you ever wondered why the old manual typewriters didn't cause carpal tunnel and the new easy-to-push electric computer keyboards are causing so many problems? The most common surgery is for carpal tunnel syndrome.

The earth is a giant magnet with a north and south pole. Researchers tell us it previously was 4 gauss (a unit of magnet strength). Now the earth's magnetic influence is only 1/2 gauss, according to some researchers, due to atomic booms, etc. We are 1 gauss and are, therefore, literally being drained. There exists, with life's electromagnetic energy in our bodies, a delicate balance.

When the north pole energy is weakened, the arterial blood becomes more acidic. The normal pH of the arterial blood is 7.40 +/- .05. Viruses, parasites, and other pathogenic organisms proliferate or grows in an acidic environment. North pole magnetic energy raises the pH of the blood, making it more alkaline, thus possibly eliminating or reducing the overgrowth of disease causing organisms.

William Philpott, MD, also a Clinical Ecologist and a Psychiatrist, in his book, "New Hope for Physical and Emotional Illness, and states many human diseases and discomforts are an imbalance of the north pole and south pole energy in each cell. He has demonstrated that our energy field is our first line of defense, even before our immune system. So, it is very important to preserve or upgrade our energy field to protect us. You may have heard of a multi-level company promoting magnetic beds, etc. These pocket sized multi-polar magnets work on the same principle, yet are much less expensive.

This little magnet is placed cloth-side against your body. It takes only one card. Place in the pocket of your shirt or pants. Some ladies even place it in their bra to have it next to their body. Most people wear it all day. Some feel they need more energy and find that placing several under their beds, (the mattress pad) helps them at night.

My pain began in 1994, by sensitivities from electromagnetic fields (EMF's). The location of the outside electric poles and breaker boxes became a concern to me. I wasn't able to sit in front of a computer for more then 15 minutes at a time!
I was fortunate to realize this when my lymph nodes in my chest area were so sensitive and sore. What I initially found out was the breaker box in the kitchen pantry was causing lymph congested nodes... below the collar bone which felt so sore. I would weekly cleanse my body through baths: (1 cup baking soda with 1 cup of sea salt), and this would relieve me from the pain, detoxifying my body and lymph nodes from radiation at the same time.

At this time, I was painting with a halogen lamp and was sitting near the transformer on the end of the plug. I started to experience a loss of clarity in my vision! I stopped using it and within days noticed a difference. In a few weeks, my vision did come back!

Now in 2009, this EMF problem has become so serious! Many are feeling the effects of EMF Radiation. People are becoming aware! Did you know that a cell phone tower field goes out 10 miles? They are everywhere now and causing extreme damage to many people's health.

Now there is a way to balance the enormous amount of electromagnetic energy coming in the home or apartment through the breaker box by placing one multi-polar magnet at the top of the breaker box... inside the breaker box door. Place the clothside of the multi-polar magnet facing down. It attaches so easily since the breaker box is metal.

One may need to wear a multi-polar magnet while in the home even though it is also on the breaker box. Try it and see how it feels both ways. Works wonders!

At my computer, I placed a multi-polar magnet on the transformer of the modem which is at the end of the cord.
A multi-polar magnet on the transformer from the printer, and one one the UPS which protects the computer from an electrical outage. It took me awhile to find this combination but it truly works! Until I had addressed the transformers at the computer station, I was still feeling alot of radiation in the lower part of my body.

Please remember to take off the plastic coating from the shiny side of the multi-polar magnet.

I now have found the most balanced way to wear this device on the body. It needs to be hanging from a piece of leather and touching the solar plexes. You can purchase this leather at Hobby Lobby. It is 1mm in width and comes in 2 yards for $1.99. Make the leather necklace long enough so the bottom of the multipolar magnet is 1 inch above the navel. This is the area of the solar plexes. The clothside of the multi-polar magnet always needs to be touching the skin.

Electromagnetic Radiation pollution is quite frightening because so many people do not know how to diagnose it. Alot of people can't feel the EMF fields around their bodies. It can be deadly! In these times our planet is over charged with Electromagnetic Radiation from cell towers, cell phones, and transformers near homes.
If you desire for us to place a hole on the multi-polar magnet for you just email us.

I'm curious about something homemade in this department. I recall an article on the signs page several months to a year ago. It was something about frequency's in schools and how it/they were affecting students, getting teachers sick etc.. and, after the info in the article, they had mentioned something about a person can put a circular magnet on a string and hang it over the solar-plexus. Is/has anyone been doing this?

I work at a computer store and am around electromagnetic radiation (as I understand it) constantly. I'm convinced through diet and nutrition that I can feel so much better but I still get a nagging draw to nap an hour before closing time and feel pretty lethargic at times during the day. I'll try and find the article and edit it in here but I'm curious if anyone is religiously utilizing magnets and what benefits they have discovered.

Edit: I couldn't find the specific link, but here are some of the articles I searched up.

Cell Phone Hazards - The Evidence is in
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/159768-Cell-Phone-Hazards-The-Evidence-is-in

Radiation Review: Some People May be 'Allergic' to Cell Phones, Computers
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/184451-Radiation-Review-Some-People-May-be-Allergic-to-Cell-Phones-Computers

Electromagnetic radiation and its effect on the brain: an insider speaks out
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/207247-Electromagnetic-radiation-and-its-effect-on-the-brain-an-insider-speaks-out

Domestic Detox: Extreme Home Cleaning
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/209508-Domestic-Detox-Extreme-Home-Cleaning

Back
Top Bottom