Dream at Laura's house

3DStudent

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
So last night I had another interesting vivid dream. It kind of started out being with my old classmates from ROTC, which is a common theme for me. The setting also took place in an old family friend's house, as well as my current house. You know how dreams are, with things shifting around all the time.

While I was in the family friend's house I had to go to the bathroom. I think I really did in real life, as evidenced when I woke up, so maybe it's irrelevant. But in the dream, every time I tried to go, someone would interrupt me and ruin my privacy. I guess it was the idea of being watched.

The most significant part of the dream though was when I had the feeling I was in Laura's house. I had just watched the cooking video last night, so that's where the idea came from. I just wandered around observing, some were sleeping in the basement and I tried not to disturb them. Perhaps there was work to be done and I was trying not to get in the way; basement is related to subconscious. I don't remember too much interaction or doing anything.

The setting then morphed into my current home. I was in the basement with a young man I recognized as a QFS student/ wise person sitting in a chair. I was asking lots of questions, and he seemed to be telling me about my father's health, which has dropped from gout. I then started to become angry at this guy. I eventually started insulting him, which was ineffective. I then realized that he was acting as a mirror for me in the dream. I think I was becoming lucid at this point, and when I looked at the chair he was sitting in, only my cat was there.

Finally, the most interesting part of the dream was after that where I went into my parent's bedroom (still dreaming) and said "I had a dream about..." and they said they had the same dream. I think I was excited that I had had a dream about being in Laura's house. We were describing the people we saw in the dream and confirmed that we had the same dream. Kind of confusing perhaps, but basically I had just described the dreams I had had within the same dream, but a different setting.

I think something was said or happened right before I woke up, I don't remember if it was significant. But I woke up refreshed five minutes before my alarm went off, which sometimes is a lot better than waking up to noise.

Back
Top Bottom