David Wolfe on Tabacco

dugdeep

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hello all,

I was surprised when watching a preview video of David Wolfe's new DVD set to hear him give a truthful rundown on tobacco. Most of the pundits in the holistic nutrition field seem to hold the same old ponerized view point on tobacco, so it was pretty surprising to hear Wolfe give the straight info on the situation.
The vid is worth watching in its own right for the great info he gives on candida and strategies for elimination.

http://www.longevityconference.com/longevity-expererience-dvd/ (tobacco bit is around 5:20).

Moderator's Note: Link re-activated. Keep in mind that the cass.org policy is simply to not place active links to known disinfo sites. Other sites with valuable information may be freely linked for the ease of the readers of the forum.

Interesting video.

Is this guy meant to be a disinfo artist or was that just a general comment?

I didn't mean to imply he was disinfo, just that I haven't heard anyone in the greater nutrition community give a complete picture of tobacco before. I've only really started checking his stuff out recently and he seems pretty on the ball. That being said, he is a raw foodist with a very devoted (somewhat cult-like?) following. Lately he seems to have softened on the raw foods thing and is more into encouraging people to find whatever holistic methods work for them to get to an ideal state of health. I've got a couple of audio programs of him speaking and his info on superfoods, cleansing/detoxing and herbalism seems genuine to me. I don't have any reason to believe he's a disinfo agent, but of course, there's always the chance I'm missing something.

This guy is really entertaining! :D

It is refreshing to hear his take on tobacco. He makes the point that tobacco is an powerful anti-fungal and that the so-called nausea reaction non-smokers get from tobacco smoke is likely a candida symptom. He calls tobacco (in the commercial sense, I assume) a delivery vehicle for delivering the most toxic chemicals on earth to the depths of peoples souls.

Thanks for sharing this dugdeep :)

No worries RyanX. The second part of the video was posted today. No info on tobacco in this part but a lot more good information on candida. And it's equally as entertaining as the first part :)

http://www.longevityconference.com/longevity-experience-dvd-preview-part-2/

The Truth About Tobacco
Benefits of Mapacho

Note: This is a shamanic herb that demands some respect. Unfortunately, what our ancestors once held holy & sacred has now become a curse. Chemical tobacco, accounts to many deaths; statistics from Wikipedia say, "In the USA, about 438000 people die from smoking-related illnesses per year." This can all be avoided. People from South America laugh at us because of our relationship with the coca leaf in which the cocaine alkaloid is extracted and used as a drug:

"South American President Chews Coca At United Nations Meeting

Evo Morales isn’t afraid to practice what he preaches. The Bolivian president, an outspoken proponent of coca, the leaf used to make cocaine, brought a baggie with him to a United Nations meeting in Vienna, Austria, Wednesday and chewed away in front of the assembled ministers."
Source: Rasta Livewire - www.africasource.com

The same holds true with tobacco. If our Native American ancestors who once inhabited this land could see the lies & corruption held over this blessed herb, they would be very distraught. Tobacco was called "The Holy Herb" by Europeans for its ability to cure everything. The Shamans in South America also know that wild jungle tobacco is actually an anti-cancer herb. In light of this information, I wish to spread the truth about this herb and shove the corporate lies down the chemical tobacco manufactures throats ~ enjoy!

Here are some of the benefits I have noticed from personal experience, researched, & heard from others using this sacred herb:
Shaman’s tobacco – a healthy organic alternative to commercial cigarettes, which contain over 4,000 chemicals along with their pesticide-laden tobacco; be warned, this stuff is spicy & potent as it has 20x the nicotine of cigarettes!

-Super cheap & affordable.

-#1 anti-parasite herb.

-Anti-viral – strengthens the immune system or yang chi in Traditional Chinese Medicine and helps to prevent colds/viral related ailments such as swine flu.

-Anti-bacterial – knocks out stubborn infections;

I’ve personally witnessed some miraculous results with this sacred tobacco & it’s ability to totally destroy harboring bacteria that cause infections.

-Flushes toxins out.

-Stimulates mental acuity.

-Natural laxative effect (raw cacao has a similar effect as well.)

-Aids in longevity when used with raw chocolate by stabilizing the nervous system with its natural MAO inhibitors; can be smoked or used in other ways with other mineral & alkaloid rich superfoods/herbs such as cacao to assist with heart chakra activation & increases the potency of other herbs while flushing them into action 4x as fast!

Has blueish/purple smoke!

-Strengthens our aura or "stress defense shield" from negativity or negative people.

-Buffers negative energy from the area & can be burnt with white ceremonial sage.

-Keeps us emotionally grounded in the terrestrial sense & feeds our reptilian DNA yang energy.

-Cleanses not only the physical body, but the astral & metaphysical realms of negativity, psychic vampires, astral demons, parasites hosts, black magic attacks, and so on.

-Is one of the best natural herbal insecticides & can be made into a tea & sprayed on plants.

David Wolfe has also spoken some revealing findings about tobacco:

Is Smoking Tobacco Bad For Your Health?
By: David Wolfe

I am just about to wrap the better part of 6-7 weeks here in Hawaii. This has been an extraordinary time of growing plants and trees and digging into tropical permaculture with my friend Tanea Strebl.

In November 2008, I was able to get the last of the baby tobacco plants out of the nursery and into the yard. I have been growing tobacco for about 5 years in various places. I definitely have a green thumb for it. I love growing it. It is my favorite plant! I thought I'd share some of the things I have come to know about tobacco:

1. Insecticide. Tobacco leaf tea is a remarkable insecticide. It is too toxic to have laying around because if a person drinks too much of it, they could be poisoned. However, tobacco leaf tea in a spray bottle against ants-aphids on baby fruit trees is an effective and natural insecticide with thousands of years of usage.

2. Lobelia vs. Tobacco. Nearly all the herbal formulas that now include lobelia for its flushing and cleansing effects originally were tobacco formulas. They were all switched in the last 50 years because of the unfavorable press about tobacco and the lack of skill by most present-day herbalists in delivering tobacco orally in sub-toxic dosages. Tobacco is more powerful as a cleansing and flushing agent than lobelia.
Tobacco is also a fierce de-worming agent and kills all different kinds of parasites.

3. Nicotine, Nicotinamide, Niacin, Niacinamide are very close in their chemical structure. That means vitamin B3 and nicotine are nearly identical. Niacin and nicotine have nearly identical effects. Nicotine is effective in the microgram dosage. Microgram dosage is the equivalent of an ant affecting the Empire State Building. Very little is needed to create large results. It is right on the button and hits the human cell's receptor sites powerfully causing the instant dilation of capillaries.

4. Extraordinarily high mineral demands. Tobacco is the heaviest feeder of all major grown plants in the world. It requires more minerals than anything else. It is rich and requires wealth to grow strong and healthy.

5. Tobacco is an insect eating plant. I have observed this repeatedly and I am convinced it is true. I have theorized that in its natural wild environment tobacco is often in strong competition in the soil for minerals and would need to procure more minerals from another source. Therefore it developed sticky nicotine-rich leaves that trap, kill, and dissolve insects. I was showing my friends this the other day on my plants and we found a dead bee on a tobacco leaf that was 25% dissolved. Tobacco usually traps smaller insects.

6. Tobacco is an MAO inhibitor and is associated with longevity. As long as one avoids abuse, does not gum up their lungs with tar or use agri-business chemical tobacco, or smoke any cigarette with potassium nitrate in the paper then tobacco can be an effective adjunct to a longevity program. I know this sounds counter-intuitive based on the anti-tobacco propaganda, however, if you look at the longest lived people in the world, they are always tobacco smokers. For example, Jeanne Calment (French woman who lived to be 122 who lived on chocolate and smoked tobacco) and The Shivapuri Baba who lived to be 137 and who was a tobacco smoker. My shaman friend Don Augustine in the Amazon is over 80, looks great, is extraordinarily healthy, and has smoked Amazonian jungle tobacco for over 60 years.

7. Tobacco and Cancer? Amazonian shamans have always maintained that tobacco cures cancer. When one combines non-ritualistic abusive use of tobacco with chain-smoking chemical tobacco with toxic diets with the shower of carcinogens in the atmosphere with the demineralization of present-day humanity along with parasite saturation combined with alcoholism a clearer picture of the connection between lung cancer emerges. Lung cancer is unknown to Amazonian shamans who have been smoking mapacho (jungle tobacco) for thousands of years.

8. Why do people become addicted to tobacco?

One: They are acidic. Tobacco smoking or chewing creates an alkaline stimulation.
Two: They are out of gas in serotonin and tryptophan. Nicotine (like niacin) can be used to produce serotonin.
Three: Chemicals. Most tobacco sold worldwide today is chemicalized at every step of growth and processing. Over 800 chemicals are estimated to be added to conventional chemical tobacco. People can become addicted to the chemicals as much or more than the tobacco.
Four: Oral stimulation in social environments. People are addicted to the way that smoking makes them breathe and use their face particularly in social settings.

More on what David Wolfe has to say about 'real' tobacco.

_http://thebestdayever.buzzsprout.com/…/5123-david-wolfe-on-…
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djPBOZnMrFw
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gjmh1dFw7I

-Strengthens our aura or "stress defense shield" from negativity or negative people.

-Buffers negative energy from the area & can be burnt with white ceremonial sage.

-Keeps us emotionally grounded in the terrestrial sense & feeds our reptilian DNA yang energy.

-Cleanses not only the physical body, but the astral & metaphysical realms of negativity, psychic vampires, astral demons, parasites hosts, black magic attacks, and so on.

Really? Some of these things are directly refuted by the C's and by other channels.

The factor in all of these "sage burning' rituals, and "super potent aura enhancers" and the like, is that the willpower and intention of the person is the overriding element which creates the effect. This means someone who does not believe in "sage burning' will net zero effect from it.. it is not the plant that is creating the effect. Anyone who's done a little energy work could tell you this.

Assumptions will get you every time.

Back
Top Bottom