Acupuncture Lines - can you feel them?

durabone

Jedi Council Member
It's a little off topic but also kinda encouraging. I'll never forget the first time I saw a chart of the acupuncture lines. Western medicine says kaka. Well not so fast! I have done fifteen years of body work to try and relieve complications from a serious injury that I had. But only in the last couple of years did my fingers note some fine little grooves under my skin. I first noticed them on the outside of my upper thighs.

As I progressed through releasing so many knots in my body, I began to notice these inflamed zits that would occur. They had a special stinging sensation that now I can say is characteristic. I learned that they are called by some "Tsubo eruptions". And it is a very good thing. Lately I have been making a lot of progress and many have erupted on my head and neck.

Concurrently, I have found many more of these little tracks under my skin in different places. My sensitivity to them has reached a point that I feel them just brushing my fingers across them. So I got curious and asked an acupuncture doctor that I know, "Can you feel those lines with your fingers?"

"Yes definitely, that is how we know exactly where to insert the needles."

Is this completely whacked? Am I imagining? Or am I feeling the lines on those charts? Any thoughts? Thanks.

[quote author=Potamus]I have done fifteen years of body work to try and relieve complications from a serious injury that I had.[/quote]

What kind of body work have you been doing?

[quote author=Potamus]Is this completely whacked? Am I imagining?[/quote]

I wouldn't know, since I can't feel what you are describing, but maybe there are those who could give you more insights if you could describe this work that you've been doing which lead to these sensations?

[quote author=Potamus]Or am I feeling the lines on those charts? Any thoughts? Thanks.[/quote]

Have you looked into what those points and lines do? How do these "eruptions" affect your mind/body/spirt? Do they corrolate with what Acupunturists describe?

Regards,
Robin

Back
Top Bottom