FOTCM: New Online Application Form

whitecoast said:
Congraulations Arwenn!
I applied over the weekend, making a donation and mailing the electronic and signed physical copy. I attached a note saying I donated, figuring it would be able to be tracked via the email addy. Is that sufficient, or if not should I forward an electronic/hard copy of the paypal receipt as well? I'm looking forward to hearing back about it in April!

I was able to obtain a high interest credit card to build my credit. I just took the plunge, and made a monthly donation with paypal. I am not sure i trust it. My roomate had problems with fraud when using paypal. He said to me "that was a long time ago, i'm sure they are more secure now though." :scared:

I have no idea how they work. I suppose i will know by what comes off the credit card.

Whitecoast, what paypal receipt are you speaking of, and where would i find it? I did not see one

I was able to obtain a high interest credit card to build my credit. I just took the plunge, and made a monthly donation with paypal. I am not sure i trust it. My roomate had problems with fraud when using paypal. He said to me "that was a long time ago, i'm sure they are more secure now though."

I have no idea how they work. I suppose i will know by what comes off the credit card.

Whitecoast, what paypal receipt are you speaking of, and where would i find it? I did not see one.

I haven't had any problems with paypal personally, though I only use it once every few months. The receipt you get is the payment confirmation email, which you can print out, and it contains all the relevant transaction info.

whitecoast said:
Congraulations Arwenn!
I applied over the weekend, making a donation and mailing the electronic and signed physical copy. I attached a note saying I donated, figuring it would be able to be tracked via the email addy. Is that sufficient, or if not should I forward an electronic/hard copy of the paypal receipt as well? I'm looking forward to hearing back about it in April!

Hey whitecoast, I think if there are any issues with your donation you will be contacted by one of the mods. I just thought to include the PayPal transaction ID to help with the admin side of things. And congratulations to you too for deciding to join!! :thup:

davey72 said:
I was able to obtain a high interest credit card to build my credit. I just took the plunge, and made a monthly donation with paypal. I am not sure i trust it. My roomate had problems with fraud when using paypal. He said to me "that was a long time ago, i'm sure they are more secure now though." :scared:

Whitecoast, what paypal receipt are you speaking of, and where would i find it? I did not see one

Hi davey72, I'm not sure what sort of problems your mate had with fraud and PayPal (unless it's issues with hacking or identity theft), usually your credit card provider can give you some fraud proetction as well. Just keep a close watch on your credit statement I guess. As whitecoast mentioned, the PayPal receipt is really a transaction ID whenever you make a payment or send money via PayPal (you can see this in the history section on your PP account).

davey72 said:
Duke said:
Sorry if this has been answered elsewere.... WHY are people doing this???? a church?? Is this for tax fee status??

It is more about developing a community for protection in the turmoil that that we, as a society are exposed to today, and the expected turmoil in the future. OSIT. You can read more about it here.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18141.0.html

Thanks for your reply davey72 and the link will give it a read

whitecoast said:
I was able to obtain a high interest credit card to build my credit. I just took the plunge, and made a monthly donation with paypal. I am not sure i trust it. My roomate had problems with fraud when using paypal. He said to me "that was a long time ago, i'm sure they are more secure now though."

Whitecoast, what paypal receipt are you speaking of, and where would i find it? I did not see one.

I haven't had any problems with paypal personally, though I only use it once every few months. The receipt you get is the payment confirmation email, which you can print out, and it contains all the relevant transaction info.

Thanks Whitecoast, and welcome. :D

I filled out the online form, but javascript was disabled. It didn't do anything strange so I assume it went through.

I've sent the signed form with PayPal ID transaction for my donation. I'm looking forward to officially being part of the group :)

Martina said:
Hello!
I've sent you my application yesterday, hope it arrives soon:)

We received your online application. The paper one may take a while. Thanks, and welcome to the Fellowship!

monotonic said:
I sent my application on the 5th, has it arrived?

Not yet, but it shouldn't be long now. :)

Hi!
I have a new address which I didn't write in an application form.
Should I fill in new application or just sent you e- mail?
Sorry :)

Martina said:
Hi!
I have a new address which I didn't write in an application form.
Should I fill in new application or just sent you e- mail?
Sorry :)

Hi Martina you could send an email to info[at]paleochristianity.org

Back
Top Bottom