FOTCM: New Online Application Form

I have just received the membership card in the mail.

On my application there were a lot of blanks and information that i did not provide, should I fill another one and have it then printed to sign and send?

What happened was: when I clicked submit, i was checking to to see if i could then save a copy on my computer to have it printed elsewhere because i don't have a printer, i found out that yes, i could save it but by clicking the submit button i also had just sent a very incomplete form to you. My future wife also wants to join, she participates through me because she does not write or speak English.

And all this may not even be important, because i am very happy to have joined and seeing the card in the mail, just made my commitment to the Work become more real (in the flesh).

thank you.

Hi, I submitted an application by both post and the online form just over a month ago now, including a PayPal donation for the fee. I didn't get a confirmation email at the time I submitted the application and assumed this was normal. I understand everyone is busy I was just wondering if it was possible to confirm receipt?

Hi PoB, same here. Interested to know if you got my application? Sent it a week ago to the Chateau.

Possibility of Being said:
Eboard10 said:
Hi PoB, same here. Interested to know if you got my application? Sent it a week ago to the Chateau.

Yes, thank you. And welcome to the Fellowship Eboard10! :)

Lilou said:
Welcome to the Fellowship Soluna and Eboard. :flowers:

Thank you very much PoB and Lilou! I'm really glad to have been accepted to the Fellowship. :bacon:

Hi there....

I filled out and did my final edit on my Online Application on 08.22.14 from the US.. I think ?? I don't know if I sent it correctly online ? And I've had trouble with printer, which only today has resolved so it will be mailed today, 08.26.14.

I would like to know if my online application was sent/received on 08.22.14 ??

Thank You,

LjRoxArk

LjRoxArk said:

Hi there....

I filled out and did my final edit on my Online Application on 08.22.14 from the US.. I think ?? I don't know if I sent it correctly online ? And I've had trouble with printer, which only today has resolved so it will be mailed today, 08.26.14.

I would like to know if my online application was sent/received on 08.22.14 ??

Thank You,

LjRoxArk

Yes, we've got it.

And welcome to the forum, LjRoxArk. :) We recommend all new forum members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found their way here and what they have read of the recommended reading list. No need to get into personal info. You can read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it.

Thank you. :)

I'm sorry, guys, but I have lost my old Application Form that you sent me on e-mail. Please, could you do it one more time?

s-kur said:
I'm sorry, guys, but I have lost my old Application Form that you sent me on e-mail. Please, could you do it one more time?

I'll ask Chu to send it to you again, but she is pretty busy these days, so please be patient.

Possibility of Being said:
s-kur said:

I'll ask Chu to send it to you again, but she is pretty busy these days, so please be patient.

No problems, PoB! sorry for disturbing :)

A quick question: I was part of FOTCM but due to my age at the time, I was withdrawn. Will I have to fill out another application form to join again?

SMM said:
A quick question: I was part of FOTCM but due to my age at the time, I was withdrawn. Will I have to fill out another application form to join again?

No, you are still a member, we simply have to be careful about the participation of young people.

Back
Top Bottom