Save our Supplements

slowone

Jedi Master
Hi everyone,

I know that this is an ongoing concern that has been highlighted on the forum before.

Under New EU directives and the application of the Codex, Higher potency Vitamins and supplements may be made unavailable across the EU. Further limiting choice and efficacy of treatments available.

Whilst on a herbal UK website today I was directed to this link. www.consumersforhealthchoice.com

There is a petition, donation and downloadable postcard to lobby your UK MP.

As I said I know people are aware but I for one had let this slip out of my mind, just a reminder that the PTB are still gunning for natural health.

slowone said:
As I said I know people are aware but I for one had let this slip out of my mind, just a reminder that the PTB are still gunning for natural health.

Yeah the PTB poison our food, water and air, and now are attempting to prevent us from any possibility of healing ourselves with supplements. It's diabolical!!!

Thanks for bringing the issue again to the spot ligth. This was topic was quite debated at the time when the EU was going ahead with these plans.

On one hand I'm thinking that it's good to reaise the issue with politicians, but then we all know that issues that have been decided from "higher up" will go through no matter what. I'm not saying there is not point to fight, just the track record of overturning decisions isn't too good.

rylek said:
Thanks for bringing the issue again to the spot ligth. This was topic was quite debated at the time when the EU was going ahead with these plans.

On one hand I'm thinking that it's good to reaise the issue with politicians, but then we all know that issues that have been decided from "higher up" will go through no matter what. I'm not saying there is not point to fight, just the track record of overturning decisions isn't too good.

I know I think you're completely right. I weighed up posting it for exactly that reason. But I thought it was worth just bearing in mind that it was still bubbling away.

slowone said:
rylek said:

I know I think you're completely right. I weighed up posting it for exactly that reason. But I thought it was worth just bearing in mind that it was still bubbling away.

Well we never know what might happen keeping those butterfly wings flapping. :)

Back
Top Bottom