Question to Laura

Ludwig

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello Laura,

Excuse my poor language skills,
Are there signs that the Triangle UFO pursuit spy-monitoring functions, manipulation?
Often sightings over houses, very slowly, etc.
Is it possible that the military is involved? Nobody research in this direction.
Since I have read the wave, I think you are qualified to express an opinion about it. I also think that you have had such experiences.
It would be nice if you answer it

Article in my blog
http://ll1951.blog.de/2010/02/10/ufo-phaenomen-7979568/

MfG
Ludwig

Hi Ludwig,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Ludwig said:
Hello Laura,

Excuse my poor language skills,
Are there signs that the Triangle UFO pursuit spy-monitoring functions, manipulation?
Often sightings over houses, very slowly, etc.
Is it possible that the military is involved? Nobody research in this direction.
Since I have read the wave, I think you are qualified to express an opinion about it. I also think that you have had such experiences.
It would be nice if you answer it

Article in my blog
http://ll1951.blog.de/2010/02/10/ufo-phaenomen-7979568/

MfG
Ludwig

Hi Ludwig,

Have you read High Strangeness written by Laura.

And have you read the books writen by John Keel ?

You will find many answers to your questions in those books.

Gandalf said:
Hi Ludwig,

Have you read High Strangeness written by Laura.

And have you read the books writen by John Keel ?

You will find many answers to your questions in those books.

Yes, in short, it depends on the incident. The military may be involved, the military may not be involved, and at a certain level of activity, the military and 'aliens' may be the same thing. Another author I would recommend on that topic is Richard Dolan and his books on UFOs and the National Security State.

Back
Top Bottom