Low back pain

Tristan

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Hello everybody, I need some explanation or advice about low back pain I've suffered from some years. Last year it was worst, now It seems to get better; the pain is located in the spine (where I feel it). I wonder if EE program will help, also It could be related to stress, psychological discomfort. a psychosomatic expression...

Tristan said:
Hello everybody, I need some explanation or advice about low back pain I've suffered from some years. Last year it was worst, now It seems to get better; the pain is located in the spine (where I feel it). I wonder if EE program will help, also It could be related to stress, psychological discomfort. a psychosomatic expression...

Maybe it could be related to toxins in your body ?

Have you done a detoxification ?

Have you done the ultramind diet ?

If not, maybe it could help you.

Unless there is some mechanical reason (and often, even if it IS mechanical), it is likely to be inflammation. Do the ultra-simple diet and then an elimination diet and find out if it is some food you are eating that is causing the inflammation.

I suffered with rheumatoid arthritis for most of my life; pain so constant I don't now know how I endured it. With dietary managment, I have NO pain.

One warning: with diet management of pain, you are either ON the diet or not. There is no "just a little won't hurt." It WILL hurt, plus it will take days to clear out of your system. So only do it when you've decided that you don't want to live with pain or other inflammatory issues anymore.

Back
Top Bottom