LifePak Nano

Menna

The Living Force
_http://www.lifepaknano.com/lpnano/index.html

Above is a link to a great supplement. It has been research and tested. The nano technology helps with absorption.

Menna said:
_http://www.lifepaknano.com/lpnano/index.html

Above is a link to a great supplement. It has been research and tested. The nano technology helps with absorption.

Menna, it would be really helpful if you could research and post about this 'nano technology' - what exactly is it? I ask because there is already an enormous amount of research that indicates that nano technology used in supplements and beauty products has the ability to cause all sorts of nasty things/processes in the human body, simply due to the fact that nano particles cross barriers that were never designed to be crossed.

So, I am personally highly suspect of biological nano technology applications. Since you've promoted this product here, it would be very helpful if you could do some research and find out exactly what it is you're promoting and how it works.

Menna said:
It has been research and tested. The nano technology helps with absorption.

So was Vioxx and many other pharmaceuticals we now know are highly toxic, that doesn't mean that the research was done in any meaningful way. Science can be manipulated just like anything else.

I checked out the link you posted and I couldn't find out any meaningful information or links to the research done for this product. The formula is proprietary, so we don't know what is in it exactly. The website itself looks like a marketing scam to capitalize on the "nano" buzz, FWIW.

If you are concerned about absorption, there are many safer and proven forms of specific vitamins that one can take to improve this process. Most of these are still natural forms, or if not, forms that the body makes with certain genetic machinery.

Funny when the term nano is over used. Nano refers to size and any supplement that delivers minerals are already in the nano scale.

This site claims that fat-soluble vitamins bunch together in the intestine which makes them harder to absorb. They nano-encapsulate the molecules to aid absorption. But, I am curious as to what this nano-encapsulation does to the actual mineral or to the body?

Back
Top Bottom