Book ordered not there yet

Tigersoap

The Living Force
Hello,

I am sorry to post this here but I haven't got any answers from the mail form I filled out at the qfgpublishing site.

I ordered the Ponerology book in April, I got an email saying that my order was processed the 14th of April.
It's now the 30th of May and I still haven't received it.

Is this a normal shipping time ?

I remember that when I ordered "Secret history" I got it under three weeks.
I read that the shipping location was different for "Ponerology" so it might be normal, but I really wonder.

I hope I am not bothering you too much with this question.

Put my worries to rest !!

Thanks.

My experience with international postal service is that it can take very long time. 7-12 weeks is quite normal. I got my Ancient Science in 3 weeks. But I ordered that long time ago. Just a suggestion perhaps there is a way to ship using DPD. It's very fast, cheap and safe to ship within Europe. Another suggestion is to offer other shipping methods using UPS, DPD, DHL, registered airmail, etc. Its more expensive but at least they are quite fast.

Hi Tigersoap,

I ordered "911 The Ultimate Truth" in mid December 2005, and I did not recieve it till beginning March 06. And like you, I did not get any response from QFG publishing when I enquired about it. Eventually I just didn't think about it and just said to my self that it will arrive when it will arrive. And it did eventually.

Regards.

No worries! Ponerology is on "backorder" as we madly print enough copies to fill all the orders. We should be caught up fairly soon. The same thing happened with 9/11:The Ultimate Truth when it was first released, although 9/11 was delayed further in order to add more material.

After that, the time it will take for you to get your book depends on your location. Although we have distributors spread all over the world, the Ponerology backlog means all of our distributors don't yet have stock to rapidly fill and ship orders for their areas. That means any orders currently open will be shipped directly from the publisher in Canada, which can take up to 4-6 weeks (although many people have reported getting their copy much quicker).

As for why some people have not received replies when inquiring about orders, that is unusual. Normally, everyone should receive a reply within 48 hours or so (sometimes it takes a bit of time to coordinate between publisher and distributor to find out what the holdup is, especially when one factors in time zones and all that). And today we had a whole slew of "undeliverable" e-mails that were sent out to customers but got bounced back because of funky e-mail servers. Those were resent and will hopefully arrive quickly.

If anyone doesn't receive a reply in the future, send a second inquiry on the qfgpublishing.com web site and also CC us at sott@signs-of-the-times.org, and we'll get it all sorted out quickly.

Also, ask around at local bookstores for our books. They are starting to show up more and more in large and small bookstores. No shipping and no waiting! :)

Back
Top Bottom