Latest news topics disappearing

stellar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Apologies if I am posting in the wrong place.

Twice today I clicked on a Latest News headline only to be directed to a page saying the article no longer exists.

The first was early this morning something about a politician (Romanian, I think) being removed over swine flu lies , or very similar.I was a little surprised so don't exactly remember the title.

Just a few minutes ago I clicked on 'US Military testing high tech dirigibles in Utah' and again the same thing happened. This time I quickly wrote it down so that I would have the exact title.

What is going on?

stellar said:
Apologies if I am posting in the wrong place.

Twice today I clicked on a Latest News headline only to be directed to a page saying the article no longer exists.

The first was early this morning something about a politician (Romanian, I think) being removed over swine flu lies , or very similar.I was a little surprised so don't exactly remember the title.

Just a few minutes ago I clicked on 'US Military testing high tech dirigibles in Utah' and again the same thing happened. This time I quickly wrote it down so that I would have the exact title.

What is going on?

I had the same result but this article is back and accessible now.

Hi - according to Mr. Scott, it may have just been a hiccup on the server and should now be resolved. Please do post here though, if it continues. :)

Back
Top Bottom