Nocturnal pains

Galaxia2002

Dagobah Resident
Lately this happening to me too often: I wake up at night with severe pain in certain body parts, hands, feet, a fingernail, etc. It always happens that this wave of pain wake me up but sleep overcomes me minutes after and when I wake up in the morning I have no pain. I have a Morton's neuroma in the foot that bothers me sometimes in the day, but sometimes the pain wakes me up at night in a unbearable way that I have not experienced when I walk. This is the only pain that has an explanation for me but I cannot explain it in areas that have not suffered any apparent trauma. This always happened to me but now with much more frequency. Can the nerves accumulate pain all day long and release it at night? :huh:

Hi Galaxia2002,

I also have Morton's neuroma in both feet. It is extreamly painful at times. Wearing Medical Crocks shoes help, but they typically can't be worn at the workplace. Going back to work and being on my feet, the pain is creeping up again. And yes, at night it can wake me up with shooting electronic like pains. One thing I found is if you get the thicker gel toe seperaters and insert it between the third and fourth toe of the foot, it seperates the bones of the foot and keeps them from rubbing on the nerve bundle that is the root cause of the pain. Tomorrow my Accupunturest is going to start working on my feet for this problem. We are hoping that getting the energy flowing in that area will help it oxygenate and heal the nerves and reduce imfamation. And doing the Breathing. I am off the pain drugs and am fanatic on not getting back on them. So if you like I will post what I find happens with the Accupuncture and Breathing.

Good luck with you. When your feet hurt it is like the body's plumbing, EVERYTHING feels bad.. Tarri

Back
Top Bottom