A guide for health and diet

zim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A 9 years ago after my last baby ( it was a surgery but woke up before they finish it and I felt too much pain and they make me sleep again) , after that I began with a lot of problems, I began with several bleeding when I was with the menstruation, I began to have a pain in my hands and fingers and have not force to handle things with my hand, I began to getting fat usually 58 k all my life and now I get 65 Kilos which was for me too much, I began to have a loss of memory ,I forget all the things, maybe things I just did or say or in a day or in a week ,I was in the university so I had to do a big effort to keep me in the University, my column hurt me everyday, I have head headache after the menstruation, and Vaginal infections since the menstruation last 12 days each time, I got nervous I've never was but after that birth so I supposed it was because in the surgery I woke up and felt too much pain.

In December I was very worry because the gynecologist said that I have Polycystic ovarian syndrome and I have more weight than the normal and he told me that probably I'll have diabetes since my hormones doesn't work very well, so I decide by splenda as an option of sugar, and ate less carb more salad and vegetables, but the idea of take pills the rest of my life wasn't for me nothing good I've never like it since I felt bad all the time I take it.
There have been several times I eat or drink something and felt very bad so I decided not to eat or drink anymore ( food or medicine)

So I heard about the person who made a Bioenergetic test!!! I went and the man who made the Bioenergetic test with some pieces of wood in my body found out the following:

1- Splenda made problems in my liver and my body doesn't like it
2- I have some problems in my bones specially my left side
3- I have herpes in my column ( there are been a special place where every day hurt me a lot )
4- I have candida in my face jaw
5- kidney infection
6- I have a very strong sad feelings he say ,because my father dead when I was 7 years old (but at that time didn't pay much attention to this )
7- He said that my left ear doesn't want to hear :huh: and in fact I can not hear very well in that side but not take much attention to that .

So he send me to :

1- eat only vegetables but not all of them
2- don't eat meat , pork or chicken about 4 weeks
3- don't drink wine
4- don't eat carb ( rice, beans , bread , etc)
5- drink pineapple with oregano about 4 weeks to clean the kidney
6- drink my own urine ( but never did it )

Although I have made changes in my diet and my usual style of life to improve my body and mind I use to have loss of memory and pain in my hands and fingers and sometimes felt dizzy or with palpitations. one day little down but I try to forget and continue what I'm doing at the moment

Well I have been reading about the Ultra simple diet in Spanish where explain that the person must take off several food and then eat it each one by space of 4 days approximately, then the person must see what is the food that make problem in the body.

So it is clear to me that I need to make extra changes to improve more my life but I have doubts reffer what exactly and how long do I have to do it. :huh: :huh:

I have read the Candida and learnt about it, I read about the Ultrasimple Diet,but I have not found too much about herpes in colum and how to deal with it or the pain in hands. I found out something about the brain but it doesnt clear if there is natural option since the pills doesnt like too much. :-[ ( when I was a little girl a piece of chicken was obstructing my throat and I could not breath some neighbor took out with his hands ) :/

I appreciate if have some help to guide me in this matter it will be great ! ;)

Hi Zim,

I'm sorry to hear about your health problems. The bio-energetic test can serve as a guide, but I think that right now an elimination diet sounds more ideal that the tips suggested. At least I wouldn't drink my own urine either! ;) We revised the Ultra Simple diet and specified more how to re-introduce foods and how to deal with withdrawal symptoms. The duration of the diet and what not to introduce is also clearer. This version is still not available in Spanish, so have a look here and see if you have any doubts:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13241.msg153781#msg153781
(check also the two posts that follows).

I would say to focus on this diet for a few weeks. You do the elimination diet for 1 or 2 weeks and then the time time it takes to transition out of it and to start testing foods. I think you will much better after doing this diet. It eliminates alcohol, sugary foods, gluten, dairy, evil sweeteners and everything evil. That alone will make you feel much better.

I think you will also benefit from basic supplementation, for example you can evening primrose oil, omega 3s, magnesium (citrate, malate, etc but not oxide), vitamins and minerals.

My 2 centavos

Hi Psyche

Thanks for your reply, I'll begin the UltraDiet from this week and see how my body response, there are food I don't find in my place but I'll do it with the others ad check any change.

I think maybe I could find the opportunity to clean my body as well.... ;D

For the supplementation I have to take the test ??? But it is only from the book ?? I did not find in the links the response of the test ???

Best Regards & Thanks

You can do the diet first, and when you re-introduced some foods, you can do the following questionnaires:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13258.0
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=11672.0

The website with quiz results is linked in the thread of UltraMindSolution quizzes.

You can send the results to me in a PM if you are having trouble synthesizing your supplement intake.

In the mean time you can get the basic ones, basically vitamin C, a B complex, multivitamins, magnesium (not magnesium oxide, but magnesium citrate, malate, orotate, etc), multi-enzymes, omega 3s and primrose oil. Make sure the supplements don't have evil additives. If you don't have a restful sleep, you can get some 5 HTP as well and start with 100mg at lunch and dinner time and build up the dose every 3 days (if necessary) until you have a good night sleep.

Best Regards

Hi zim,

Have you tried or are you doing the EE program? If you haven't I think it will help you with your sad feelings and stress.

I just want to second what Psyche and Infiniteness suggested. I think that the elimination diet, finding out what supplements are right for you and EE are just the combination to try. I sure would have reservations (understatement) about drinking my own urine!

I hope your health improves soon! :flowers:

Infiniteness said:
Hi zim,

Have you tried or are you doing the EE program? If you haven't I think it will help you with your sad feelings and stress.

Hi Infiniteness I began the EE program the last friday I hope this program help me with my feelings
Andromeda said:
I just want to second what Psyche and Infiniteness suggested. I think that the elimination diet, finding out what supplements are right for you and EE are just the combination to try. I sure would have reservations (understatement) about drinking my own urine!

I hope your health improves soon! :flowers:

Thanks Andromeda :)

Psyche said:
You can do the diet first, and when you re-introduced some foods, you can do the following questionnaires:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13258.0
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=11672.0

The website with quiz results is linked in the thread of UltraMindSolution quizzes.

You can send the results to me in a PM if you are having trouble synthesizing your supplement intake.

In the mean time you can get the basic ones, basically vitamin C, a B complex, multivitamins, magnesium (not magnesium oxide, but magnesium citrate, malate, orotate, etc), multi-enzymes, omega 3s and primrose oil. Make sure the supplements don't have evil additives. If you don't have a restful sleep, you can get some 5 HTP as well and start with 100mg at lunch and dinner time and build up the dose every 3 days (if necessary) until you have a good night sleep.

Best Regards

Hi Psyche

I´ll send the Results by PM, those suplements are in a drugstore? Or it is in a natural store ?

Thanks for your support, :) ;)

zim said:
I´ll send the Results by PM, those suplements are in a drugstore? Or it is in a natural store ?

You'll find the supplements in a health store.

Back
Top Bottom