Dream with Laura a Gurfjieff piano music

Eongar

Dagobah Resident
Last night I dreamed I saw Laura playing the tune "The Big Seven" of Gurdjieff. The I'm listening now and sure it was this tune, also because I love. Laura in my dream is not Laura, if not a part of me. The general meaning of 7 is vastísmo, you know, from the quarter phases of the moon, seven chakras, seven densities, octaves and a lot more.

The meaning of the melody itself is not very clear I have. Gurdjieff was very attentive and did things for some reason, someone knows the real meaning of this song? It can refer to just that, the meaning of seven centers in the eighth, Ray of Creation ...? Or is there something I am overlooking?

And the meaning of the piano? Now I remember, the keys of the piano works by octaves and semitones. Perhaps it is as a symbolic instrument in this dream and it's like "play" octaves and semitones of the Ray of Creation?

And on that part of me that is Laura?. I do not like flattery, but for me Laura is a person who seeks and knows what you want, and maybe that's why that part is represented by it.

Any ideas?

link of "Big Seven": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5EoSzdR61c

Back
Top Bottom