This is embarrasing but..... (hemorrhoids)

Re: This is embarrasing but.....

After doing some research on the subject in the past I found an herb called butchers broom and bioflavanoids called rutin did wonders for me (although I think I had more what Data is talking about rather than actual hemorrhoids). They won't do anything for the discomfort but they're both good for strengthening the capillaries and may help to clear up the problem. Disappeared within a week or two of starting the supplements for me, although mine was a pretty mild case.

Good luck slowone!

Hi Slowone,

I have had occasional flareups over the years and have observed, in my case, a direct relation with my diet and stress level. I recently started making a simple morning shake to help cleanse my colon and an unexpected suprise occurred. My hemorrhoid inflammation went away and then they receded.

Shake:

8-10 ounces of purified water
2-4 ounces of juice
1 packet of stevia
1 tablespoon of 100% psyllium husks (off brand of a generic Metamucil)
1 tablespoon of 100% hemp powder
2 grams of vitamin C powder (2 crushed 1 gram tablets in a mortar & pestle)

I think the main reason is the stool softening power of the high fiber content of the husks and hemp. I feel lighter and more relaxed when I go, and have no need to exert extra pressure. An en-lightning observation I was happy to have. ;)

JH

Lise Bourbeau in Your body’s telling you: Love yourself! said:
HEMORRHOIDS
EMOTIONAL BLOCK
Hemorrhoids reveal a build-up of emotional pressure caused by stress and fear that you would rather not discuss and show. The result is burdensome. Hemorrhoids may occur if you pressure or force yourself to have more; perhaps you are enduring a job that you do not like. Since hemorrhoids are located in the rectum (the terminal portion of the large intestine), you are constantly pushing yourself to finish thinks. Do you ask too much of yourself? Have you created undue tension trying to have something or someone because of material insecurity and difficulty in making decisions?
MENTAL BLOCK
The more pronounced your inner sense of insecurity, the more you may suffer from hemorrhoids. In order to mitigate this insecurity, you push yourself to do in order to have. When you feel that things are not moving along as quickly as you want, do you burn with impatience? It is essential that you develop a consistent faith in the Universe, an unfailing trust that everything is as it should be and that all of God’s children will be provided for. Learn to let go and to express your feelings openly and honestly while acknowledging your fear of material deprivation.
Does any of this feel familiar?

(For me the main problem is pushing my-self, impatience, and above all else - letting go, and having the ability to express feelings!!!)

Holy doodle, I can relate to that. And that description why people develop hemorrhoids just fits with my mental state; I am getting better though. I used to be constipated all the time but just recently I found out that I was allergic to Gluten. I eliminated gluten from my diet completely as Laura suggested, and guess what. I am no longer constipated and I do not have hemorrhoids any more. Just last year I had to have one of those nasty hemorrhoids removed, the one that is on the outside of the anus. Well, that was a horrific experience. The doctor froze my butt, oh my God, that hurt like hell, and then he just cut it off and did not even use stitches. When the freezing was gone after a few hours, then the real pain started, I was bleeding like crazy, I could not sit or stand and I wished the end of my life came soon. It was not fun.

Slowone, dont get tempted by gluten. Just completely eliminate it from your diet and then you will say your final goodbye to your hemorrhoids. It really worked for me and I suffered from chronic constipation for 10 years.

Edit=Quotes

slowone said:
This is embarrassing but I could do with some advice.

To cut a very long story short I have ended up with piles (hemorrhoids). I wouldn't be sharing this except I'm in quite a lot of pain and I wondered if anyone had any advice.

Hi slowone,

I'm way behind in reading here, so I'm hoping that your 'roids have cleared up by now! Just wanted to let you know that I have a problem with them sometimes also, and I find sitting in a warm bath, with some epsom salts, seems to help them go away on their own. I also used an over-the-counter ointment which did basically nothing. That and taking a LOT of Vit C and magnesium to make sure that your bowel movements are, er, really soft, and do not re-open the 'roid. :)

Don't feel embarrassed, I have them too! I know something that might help you out a lot. It's called Acidophilus and it's a probiotic that has worked wonders for me!! It has helped with yeast infections, cleared up cold sores in my mouth, shrunk my hemorrhoids, and minimized my itchy skin. I will take Acidophilus for the rest of my life and I highly recommend you read up on it and give it a try if you haven't gotten better yet. I hope you find relief soon!!

Hi all,

Thank you so much for all your advice. :)

Ended up in so much pain I went to emergency, was given Tramadol which was frankly worse than the pain. Turns out it is a Perianal Hematoma... Blood clot.

Due to go in about 4 weeks.

Thank you, Thank you.

Diet back as it should be. Vitamin C, Magnesium, No Gluten et al.

Bumping this thread...

In the DMSO Miracle Cure article its mentioned that its good for hemorrhoids, but what is the recommended application/dose of it for that?

I was reading about someone else that had used a mixture of Colloidal Silver + DMSO for the same problem that helped them clear the problem up. Any experiences with that? I think she was using 9 parts CS to 1 DMSO, which seems like a huge mixture because I've only ever seen CS in little bottles.

blindpsychic said:
Bumping this thread...

In the DMSO Miracle Cure article its mentioned that its good for hemorrhoids, but what is the recommended application/dose of it for that?

I was reading about someone else that had used a mixture of Colloidal Silver + DMSO for the same problem that helped them clear the problem up. Any experiences with that? I think she was using 9 parts CS to 1 DMSO, which seems like a huge mixture because I've only ever seen CS in little bottles.

There is CS in gel as well. I would use a 50% DMSO gel. Your 1 part of something can be 1 cc or one teaspoon. Just make a mixture that looks big enough for what you need. You can use the CS and DMSO in liquid and do a sitz bath. But I think you'll economize more if you use gel.

Scarlet said:
Don't feel embarrassed, I have them too! I know something that might help you out a lot. It's called Acidophilus and it's a probiotic that has worked wonders for me!! It has helped with yeast infections, cleared up cold sores in my mouth, shrunk my hemorrhoids, and minimized my itchy skin. I will take Acidophilus for the rest of my life and I highly recommend you read up on it and give it a try if you haven't gotten better yet. I hope you find relief soon!!

I want to update this to say that I have noticed that when my body is inflammed is when I get them. Avoiding gluten, dairy and alcohol makes them go away, for me.

Psyche said:
blindpsychic said:
Bumping this thread...

There is CS in gel as well. I would use a 50% DMSO gel. Your 1 part of something can be 1 cc or one teaspoon. Just make a mixture that looks big enough for what you need. You can use the CS and DMSO in liquid and do a sitz bath. But I think you'll economize more if you use gel.

Best I could find was a 70% gel. I think I'll take my chances if it helps reduce the pain.

Eating a low carb, high protein and fat diet for the past two weeks has considerably reduced the size of my hemorrhoids. :rockon:

I've got a DMSO gel that is 30% Aloe Vera - I'll keep it in reserve, for a 'final push' if the new diet other thn cures it.

Actually my hemorrhoids went away in 3 days once I've discovered the Enema therapy. It totally rub off toxins from the colon and other inflammatory agents. Then just wash it with warm water and bicarbonate to disinfect, or use this one if available...

_http://www.tantumrosa.pl/#/strona-glowna (nice ads!)
_http://pharmabook.net/en/nenarkoti4eskie-analgetiki--vk/tantum-roza.html

it's Benzydamine / benzidamina hydrochloride, and this stuff works wonders! Instantly :)

When you have this particular problem, embarrassment is the least of your worries.

Someone in my family had this a year ago. The pain was excruciating. None of the over the counter stuff helped. It got a little desperate. Then we found this herbal medication. It's in tablet form called "Hem-Relief". It's $39.95 for 90 capsules so it's not exactly cheap. But it worked...very well in fact. Two other tips also helped. One...wash with warm water after every trip to the bathroom (one should do that anyway regardless). And two...apply liberally to your bottom "A & D Ointment", the kind used to treat baby diaper rash. Following this routine, what was an unbearable situation got resolved within two weeks.

The "Hem-Relief" capsules contain witch hazel leaf, horse chestnut leaf, and ginger root. The witch hazel by the way was mentioned in a Cayce reading as a treatment for this problem.

Hi, I sent this link to my husband, he's going to try some of the ideas. I love the vast source of knowledge, it's amazing.

For what it's worth, he's had some success with this natural scar cream - but it's pricey, and no list of ingredients to pass on. But he loves it so far.

I also had a request for a moderator - would it be possible to add the word hemorrhoids to the main title of this post, perhaps in parenthesis. Otherwise people don't know what it's about, and not everyone is hip on the search engine. (thanks!)

Back
Top Bottom