visit from Laura

rrraven

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
This morning in my last dream I had a visit from Laura and the girls. :clap:Thank you for the hug ,Laura, I really needed that . I remember talking to the girls in the garden I said :It is Monday too,
we can try some dancing . :) :) :) :)

I was pretty busy in my dreams last night too! Who knows where I was or what I was doing!

this is a part of my dreams from this morning. a few times a month i manage to write them down.

I'm with this girl and we go in this tent and I have my shirt off, and then laura's group is coming so I feel uncomfortable. i put my shirt on and she leaves the tent. Laura tells us (the group) that we have to pack up and go another mile and set up the tents at another place. the girl tells me this is ridiculous and that we already set up the tent. but I say no we have to because I am thouroughly convinced for some reason that I must follow what laura says. eventually the girl says she is going to turn back (where is back?) so I can't stop her, but I try to give her instructions. Laura also helps give instructions. this is a conflict in my mind. then... we are outside walking (a group of maybe 15-30. also I say "are you crazy" (or something similar) to the girl when she is leaving.. then I realize I shouldn't have had such a big reaction... Laura is taking us to this guys hut that i guess is in the middle of nowhere. not sure what happens next. does he live for ever or something? I forget.

Also I dreamed about gurdjieff this morning a bit. never have before--but i am reading Gurdjieff book at the moment. the last laura dream I had a few months ago.

I had a lot of nice dreams last night. I was different people and not myself for some of them. some of it was illogical, crazy and dream like, some of it mystical and realistic.

I always have this funny idea: what if I am really with laura and others in some way. but I don't want to get lost in my dreams I(I kind of do) but its nice to think about. It makes me feel good if it was real in some way.

One of the topic I am really interested is in sleep & dreams, so i do have some theories...

Darn, I was going to find all my laura dreams to look at them but I can't :(.

Good morning :)

Hmmm... I have to say - ditto here... Read this thread late before bed last nite and ended having rather vivid dreams. Note sure if this is some unconscious projection or wishful thinking or whatever. Plus there is the time difference between Oz and France so we couldn't have dreamt at the same time. Maybe on that plane time is insignificant...

I'm a bit sketchy on the detail but I was having a lengthy discussion or interaction with Laura (or a construct I perceived as Laura's essence) but there were other people there too. In a group house somewhere.

Started another course of 5-HTP so perhaps this is related. 100mg in the morning and 100mg before bed - plus the usual 3mg of melatonin in the morning and 6mg before bed. Also, been doing a lot of reading and self-observing in the last few months. Getting through the Big Five and have "Unholy Hungers" and "The Sociopath Next Door" to go. The diet is still on, too.

Either way, thought I'd mention it. Thanks for bringing it up rrraven.

About eleven days ago I too dreamed of Laura. This has not happened before. In one dream she had her glasses on and was with some other FOTCM members who were not clearly defined and I felt that I was being gently assessed as to my place in the Fellowship. In the other dream the following night, we met in a garden and were just pleasantly chatting. Although these dreams were vividly real feeling, I see them to be wishful thinking and motivation from my unconscious to make the final push to find a way to solidify travel arrangements to the Oct. Meeting, which I did shortly after dreaming about Laura. I wasn't going to mention it but as others are having similar experiences I think it is interesting to share.
shellycheval

shellycheval said:
About eleven days ago I too dreamed of Laura. This has not happened before. In one dream she had her glasses on and was with some other FOTCM members who were not clearly defined and I felt that I was being gently assessed as to my place in the Fellowship.
some months back, I had similar dream experience of testing by laura an joe, I thought it could be some reflection of self assessment, thought it could be dream travel.

Well I have to say that I have also dreamed about laura and some (of her?) girls. It was quite a vivid dream. And I was really surprised in the morning of such dream. Laura, Ark and everybody are our lighthouse in so many ways and for that I am grateful. May the new age bring us together in some or other way. :)

This is funny, I had a dream about Laura too, it seems many did as well. She was so kind and motherly ... thank you for that ;)
The Chateau was a bit different; was similar but in an L shape. Very vivid !

edit: the dream happened yesterday after some quick but deep meditation

I've had a few dreams with Laura too! In a few of them I felt ashamed and unworthy, but in one, she spoke to me in the dream (to my surprise) and I remember it filling me with such hope! All of them have had the Sun out or rays of light coming through windows, which I find significant and very meaningful.

Thanks for bringing this up rrraven, and thanks for the cookies and what was said in that dream, Laura. :flowers:

From time to time I also have dreams where I interact with Laura, or with group members. Mostly it's just chatting with each other, although I don't remember what's being said. ;) Those are always very pleasant dreams and somehow filled with a very warm, loving feeling. :)

Data said:
From time to time I also have dreams where I interact with Laura, or with group members. Mostly it's just chatting with each other, although I don't remember what's being said. ;) Those are always very pleasant dreams and somehow filled with a very warm, loving feeling. :)

Same here :)

I have just saw Laura in the dream tonight. There was a parasitic animal-like creature (female) that attached to me on my back, grew into me & griping me with claws. As I was trying to get rid of - it was gripping me stronger, because it was scared. I came to the room, my mother told me: "Ah, that's your Nagual ! " (?!) :scared:, you can unattach it, just be firm and fearless in your actions. I still could not do it, I walked into another room helplessly, and my mother transformed into Laura.

Laura was knitting or weaving something, it looked like a rope made of blue color energy. I've asked for assistance to remove the creature. Laura said: "I think, you are confused about what I do here, I am not going to do your work for you, I create knowledge. Whether use it or not is your business and responsibility".

Hi agni, interesting ... remember to have them written down :) and be careful; I think it might be a meaningful dream.

July 6 I awoke from a dream in which Laura briefly popped into my little family's kitchen and shared with us some of her research and then continued on her way! I don't remember the topic she discussed with me and my (non-collinear) wife, but it was somehow appropriate for us.

Laura was going for a jog when she stopped in for the visit. After she left I remember thinking I wished I could accompany her on her run for awhile.

I also dreamed of Laura with the girls yesterday. We were in a catastrophic environment, like a natural environmental catastrophe and we were running in the same direction. We soon reached a peaceful and beatiful place where a house was prepared for us, went in and have soon been joined by other people.
My first thought on this dream when I woke up was to hope that this was not created by my predator to make me think that I was already there to prevent me from working even harder.

Back
Top Bottom