Detoxification Question.

While I was Watching the first part of the EE DVD, I had a thought strike me. Before I get into that I now realize i can do 99.9% of all the things described on this forum with patience and perseverance. One thing that puzzles me is the detoxification process. I've changed my diet and my attitude and am starting the EE program but the one question I cannot answer myself is; How does one go about dealing with embedded metal that cannot be removed? I know this is affecting me, but i can not find a solution that does not involve surgery? More Specifically, How does one address the issue of shrapnel? I searched the forum and came up with nothing. Anyone have any thoughts or idea's?

What kind of metal? Do you know its constitution and location?

Laura said:
What kind of metal? Do you know its constitution and location?

Hm, I hate to do this cause i do not want to bring personal attention to myself but the metal comes from the pieces of two bullets and a grenade. ( Was shot in the war, really don't want to get into it) Around a hundred or so pieces in my left leg and the grenade shrapnel in my right foot, Guesstimating 20 or so pieces? They range in size from a pinhead to just under the size of the end of a pencil. I have a feeling this is causing some of my health issue's.

Don't be discouraged shadowsaround, you detox as best as you can. If surgery is not an option, at least you know that you are doing everything that you can to detoxify the body, the soul, and the mind. Not a bad day's work :)

Psyche said:
Don't be discouraged shadowsaround, you detox as best as you can. If surgery is not an option, at least you know that you are doing everything that you can to detoxify the body, the soul, and the mind. Not a bad day's work :)

Since finding this site and changing my diet and ALOT of of things in my life, I have noticed a huge improvement in almost all area's of my life and words can not express how much it means to feel this way. I'm still detoxing as much as I can and figured since the shrapnel is one of my bigger issue's I'd see what can or can not be done about it. I've kind of figured I've reached the point where I have done all I can to get as much of it out as i could, but I'd thought I would throw it out and see what others say. Thanks very much about the positive feedback, It makes me smile. ;D

Do you know the constitution of the shrapnel? Like lead, nickel, or what?

shadowsaround said:
Hm, I hate to do this cause i do not want to bring personal attention to myself but the metal comes from the pieces of two bullets and a grenade. ( Was shot in the war, really don't want to get into it) Around a hundred or so pieces in my left leg and the grenade shrapnel in my right foot, Guesstimating 20 or so pieces? They range in size from a pinhead to just under the size of the end of a pencil. I have a feeling this is causing some of my health issue's.
Hi shadowsaround,

With so many pieces embedded in your leg, I am not sure if there are other ways to get rid of all of them, apart from surgery. Is there any reason why you would not consider surgery to remove all the embedded pieces? :huh:

Laura said:
Do you know the constitution of the shrapnel? Like lead, nickel, or what?

As far as What its made of, I cannot be sure but after googling this seems to fit most;

The original Soviet M43 bullets are boat-tail bullets with a copper-plated steel jacket, a large steel core, and some lead between the core and the jacket. The cartridge itself consists of a berdan-primed, highly tapered (usually steel) case which seats the bullet and contains the powder charge.

I used this as its characteristics show that after entering it "tumbles and breaks apart" which is what happened in my leg.

Vulcan59 said:
shadowsaround said:
Hi shadowsaround,

With so many pieces embedded in your leg, I am not sure if there are other ways to get rid of all of them, apart from surgery. Is there any reason why you would not consider surgery to remove all the embedded pieces? :huh:

The main reason is that back in April 2008 I had a large chunk of shrapnel rubbing on the nerve center on the outside of my right ankle. I went to the VA to have surgery to take it out as It hurt to even put a sock on that foot. The surgery went fine but afterwards when I went back for a checkup I told the doctor that the whole area went completely numb. He told me that because of the location he had to cut through the nerve bundle to extract the piece out. I am gratefull that he did but I didn't like the fact I had to lose more physical feeling in my ankle, which is my "good leg". The main reason for me being against surgery is that when they do surgery it leaves scar tissue, normally i wouldn't have a bad opinion on this except that due to so many surgery's on my left Achilles tendon for repair purposes, The tendon actually fused to scar tissue which then fused to my skin during the healing process and has left em with where i am at now. That reason and just my overall experience with the inadequate medical fields have left me with the opinion of its not really worth it in terms of losing feeling, mobility and having to go through the process all over again. I would like to note that only one or two pieces can be seen under the skin, most are embedded in my bone or so deep in the muscle it would create too much scar tissue and "wouldn't be worth the efftort".

Perhaps those pieces does not diffuse metal in your body. After All it's very different from contamination via food or vaccines. Do you have some informations about that ?

I'm sorry to hear your experience with surgery. There is a particular nerve that runs in the ankle and its anatomy can vary among each one of us. But with care, it can be saved. But then, the body tissues can be already very scarred from the past wound that it can make any surgery on them extremely difficult.

the bullet consists of metal, lead and copper from what a gun guru told me. I dislike surgery because of what happened yes but over 20 different doctors in 3 states said i would never walk again. 6 months later i was walking albeit with crutches. then they said I'd never get off crutches, 3 months later i did. After that they said i would walk but with a cane and not get any feeling back in my leg and i would never run again. Now i only use a cane in the winter months (colorado winters can be quite cold!) I cant run far but i can do it to some extent and i can feel my leg if albeit in a weird way that i contribute to my aura. Technically i cannot feel my leg physically as it is still numb but i can feel it, if that makes any sense.

shadowsaround said:
the bullet consists of metal, lead and copper from what a gun guru told me. I dislike surgery because of what happened yes but over 20 different doctors in 3 states said i would never walk again. 6 months later i was walking albeit with crutches. then they said I'd never get off crutches, 3 months later i did. After that they said i would walk but with a cane and not get any feeling back in my leg and i would never run again. Now i only use a cane in the winter months (colorado winters can be quite cold!) I cant run far but i can do it to some extent and i can feel my leg if albeit in a weird way that i contribute to my aura. Technically i cannot feel my leg physically as it is still numb but i can feel it, if that makes any sense.

You are a great example of what is possible :flowers:

I would try DMSO if I were in your situation. Both topical and a weekly teaspoon in half a glass of water. Apparently, it has remarkable properties where scar tissue is concerned, as well as general revitalizing of tissues. Search the forum for DMSO and read up on it.

My own experiences with it are extremely favorable. I take my weekly dose on Saturday morning so that I won't be going out and making anyone smell the funky garlic smell that you get when it is strong in your system. By Tuesday, it has worn off ...

Back
Top Bottom