Nigel Kerner - Gray Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls

There are a great many problems with this argument, and it is built upon some pretty speculative foundations. Nigel Kerner is reliant upon a version of Ufology brought to us by David Jacobs, and seems less aware of other aspects of this broad subject, which is limiting. He pulls out a series of contemporary articles from mid-nineties issues of 'New Scientist' to back up some of his radical proposals, most of which lack balance in terms of the general positions taken by mainstream scientists. Then he mixes this heady brew of speculation with some pretty deep religious concepts, developed particularly from his Christian background. The result is the presentation of a very personal belief system.

I've read David Jacobs work and it seems to be mostly based on his own hypnosis experiments with abductees. I don't think Jacobs really got to the root of what was happening with many abductees and in some cases could have been leading them in the hypnosis. So, for Nigel to use Jacobs as a starting point for research, is going to make any of his conclusions tenuous at best, IMO.

Some of the ideas I found commendable, others difficult to justify without a great deal more evidence. But where I found the book as a whole very difficult was its relentless drive. It just kept going. It became very repetitive, particularly regarding the religious sections, which became sermon-like after a while. Some pruning by an experienced Hodder and Stoughton editor should really have been undertaken before publication. As it was, the book was just too overwhelming, at least for me.

I believe this is probably what Approaching Infinity meant by "schizoid"

Thanks Laura for threads 50 - 52! A lot of things to consider and to ponder!

I agree with Guardian on the eyeless Avatar - creepy indeed! :/

dant said:
Thanks Laura for threads 50 - 52! A lot of things to consider and to ponder!

I agree with Guardian on the eyeless Avatar - creepy indeed! :/

Yes, sort of like a person who just cannot see, or is blind.

"And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?"

I know I said I am leaving. However I do not want to go without showing you something I regard very important, something that seems to be a big blind spot in all of you, which now is ready to be shown, thanks to the kindness of Laura who has posted the main Kerner ideas and of course Cass material, channeled by herself.
There is no manipulation nor bad intentions on my side, only hope to contribute to help you see where I believe you are going wrong. It is my own unconscious the one who urges me to make this post.

This is in line with The Work, exactly as postulated by Gurdjieff regarding self-exploration, self-criticism and self-knowledge, the detection, acknowledgment and bringing to consciousness of all kind of programs we have built-in.

Let’s go to the task.

You can read Kerner ideas, as posted by Laura some messages ago. Too you can recall Cass in the following:

Session 18/10/1994

Q: (L) Are the Aryan/Celts who came to this planet from the other one that was destroyed, were they, when they came, in any way superior to the humans already here?
A: Somewhat.
Q: (L) What was the nature of this superiority?
A: Durability.
Q: (L) Physical or mental?
A: Physical.
Q: (L) Well, blond haired, blue-eyed people seem to be somewhat more delicate or thin-skinned compared to, say, the blacks.
A: In this environment on surface.
Q: (L) Why are there different races?
A: Many reasons. Experimental creations. Partly.
Q: (L) Where did the Orientals come from?
A: Same as all others. Result of experimentation.
Q: (L) Did they originate on this planet? Are they native to this planet?
A: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".
Q: (L) Can you determine my dominant genetic type?
A: Caucasian.
Q: (L) Is Caucasian different from Aryan or Celtic?
A: Aryan subgroup Caucasian.
Q: (L) In terms of being Caucasian, do I have any Negro blood in me?
A: Faint trace.
Q: (L) Who were the blue skinned people written about in the Vedas?
A: Aryans.

Session 24/09/1995

Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?
A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.
Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings?
Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike "Nordics?"
A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.
Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental races?
A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as "Lemuria," and are a previous hybridization from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to
best fit the earth climate and cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.
Q: (L) Okay, what about the Semitic and Mediterranean peoples?
A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be
moved to earth in an emergency.
Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be "best suited," what factors are being drawn from or considered regarding the Semitic race?
A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in the Middle East.
Q: (L) What genetic type were the Atlanteans?
A: They were the same as the "Native Americans."

Session 20/10/1994

Q: What white men were seen in South America and talked to the tribes there and promised to return one day and were worshipped as Gods.
A: Egyptians and Atlantean descendants.

Session 07/10/1995

Q: (L) I have thought about my question from the last session and I want to ask it this way: You have said that Hitler received instructions from higher density beings about creating a 'Master Race.' Why were the Aryan genetic types seen to be more desirable for creation of this Germanic 'master race?'
A: Both, similarity and ancestral link most unblemished from Orion 3rd and 4th density stock.
Session 19/07/1997
Q: Do you mean that 4h density STS likes particularly to eat Aryans?
A: Only the reptilian types.

Session 06/06/1998

Q: I know. One doesn't do it. That simple. Okay, now, I was reviewing our Jesus pages for the net, and on the subject of this life of Jesus that you gave, the few details, you mentioned that the biological father of Jesus was an individual named Tonatha. Then, you said that this individual was a member of what you called the 'White Sect' also known as Aryans. Aryans are not precisely known as a sect, but what sect is there among Aryans that you were referring to; what is it called?
A: White sect.
Q: So, they call it the White Sect. Is it like the White Brotherhood?
A: Those of fair complexion who wear white robes.
Q: (T) We call them KKK here! (L) Similar to the Templars? Is there, for example, a name that they call themselves?
A: White Sect.
Q: And when they call themselves this, in what language did they create this moniker?
A: Aramaic.
Q: So, we need to know what it is in Aramaic. What kind of teachings did they follow?
A: Similar to the monks of orthodox Christianity.

Session 26/12/1998

Q: At the making of the Covenant at Mt. Sinai, there was a bunch of sacrificed animals, and Moses took the blood , dividing it in half, he cast one half on the altar. Taking
the book of the covenant, he read it to the people, and they said 'we will observe all that Yahweh has decreed. We will obey.' And then Moses took the blood and cast it
on the people saying 'this is the blood of the covenant that Yahweh has made with you containing all these rules.' What is this blood of the covenant?
A: Has to do with bloodline.
Q: So this symbolized the bloodline of the Jews?
A: No.
Q: What bloodline are we talking about here?
A: Aramaic/Aryan.
Q: Are you saying that the Jews are Aramaic/Aryan?
A: No. Jews are not bloodline categorizable, per se.

Well, this is enough. It is CLEARLY SHOWN in Cass material who Aryans really are. Too it is clearly shown where the “religious madness” of the Middle East really come from, who are the “teachers”. All the evidence points to Aryan groups, they are the engineers and the implementers of violence in this world.

If you have read Kerner you would have noticed the close resemblance to what the Cass said. In fact, Laura herself acknowledge this issue:

Did you also notice that some of what Kerner has written is very similar to Cs, though with distortions and twists? It's almost like the disinfo version.

Of course the distorsions and twist and the label of “disinfo” is totally subjective on her side, I do not see any of this. I see an astonishing similarity, of course Kerner lacks the rich detail the Cass have, he is only a 3D human being.

Now, the big question:

How is it that all the overwhelming evidence from 3000 years of historical facts, the Cass material, Kerner, Saramago, Orwell, Huxley, Foucault, Feinmann and dozens of thinkers and philosophers, all them pointing out to the unmistakable role Western civilization, white men, (Aryans) has in worldwide this state of affairs, turned into blaming Semitic people for their “religious madness”? Are they really responsible?
All evidence shows without doubt that precisely Aryans are the Atlanteans of our times, how then can we blame Semitic people?

There is something very wrong in this picture. How it happened? I only can speculate, I think it has to do with blind spots and programs. We all tend to defend our own people and civilization, what we know and what we think we are. It is not easy to recognize mistakes and failures.

This is the reason I post this message, hopefully it will lead someone to a self-exploration and criticism. I am aware that most probably I will receive a huge load of accusations, insults and rudeness, this is to expect, these are all defense mechanisms.

PD: regarding the “fear” you have of my Avatar, you must know our eyes, as part of our physical senses, are the less reliable instruments of “seeing”. All physical senses have certain programs built-in and show reality as it is programmed in them, not necessarily what is really outside. You are a group that claim be in search of transcendent realities and claim knowledge of esoteric topics, it is not me who has to tell you that the real seeing is done via the heart and mind, what is currently known as third eye. You should not fear my eyeless Avatar, it symbolizes precisely this.

rofo6850 said:
I know I said I am leaving.

I know, I know...but you just couldn't resist trying to force your lame opinions on people who aren't interested one more time could ya?

PD: regarding the “fear” you have of my Avatar,

I didn't say I "feared" your Avatar, I said the empty eye sockets are CREEPY. I think clowns are creepy too, but I don't fear them.

I may be wrong, but I got a feeling here and I wanna know what y'all think.
rofo6850 seems to be dicussing two(2) classes of people here.
1) Semitic
[quote author=ask.com]In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic (from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם, translated as "name", Arabic: ساميّ) was first used to refer to a language family of largely Middle Eastern origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.[/quote]
Bolded above to formulate a question. _http://www.ask.com/wiki/Semitic

2) Aryan/Caucasians. Yes?

How the white man kills I do not debate. BUT, the question is why to point this out. I can see Semitic is a subgroup race of peoples. The debate is going round and round. Never giving up to prove what? Firstly, Jew is a religion, NOT a race. After much debate am I supposed to forgive Israel for their ruthlessness? Is this the ultimate goal? Why else is the Middle East madness so seemingly consuming in the rofo6850 postings? Why?

WHAT IS YOUR POINT rofo6850? Quit the political rhetoric, please?

Please... Tell me if I'm wrong...

I have to say something here. Why is it that the alien issue stirs up so much anger in people? These little gray/green little or big idiots are doing a good job at deviding us all. Even though the 4D manipulation of these creatures does affect us in whatever ways we think they affect us, we still should not get so uptight about it because as I see it they are the ones who end up being the winners once we do fall for their manipulation game. Yes, I am in the same boat with you, I am angry right now.

As for deciding where the pathological behavior of people originated, it is educational to search for its origin, but that is as far as it should go. Attacking each other will not do us any good. Besides don't you think that all of humanity is just Screwed Up? We all are in this bubble of insanity. Maybe the universe was designed to be insane for just that reason, to keep our minds stimulated so that we would not get too tired of living in a happy bubble.

I am really sick of these little grays with fancy weapons/technology. That is all they have. Why should we give them any credit for that?

Could be my imagination, but this whole 'debate' attempt smells of 'Ira Einhorne' promulgatining his version of truth/reality.
Sorry if I'm off track.
Still fresh in my mind as I am just half way through Almost Human.

Well... Nobody is blaming Semitic peoples for anything. Palestinians are semitic I think, and they are certainly not to blame for their occupation. I have read that prior to the creation of Israel their were peoples of many religions peacefully co-existing in this area. Kashmir is another example of where there was once a diversity of peoples peacefully co-existing. Zionism, racism, religious fanaticism, fascism, nationalism, materialism... These are tools of those who wish to divide and conquer. It is important to understand the tools, but it is also important to understand the dynamics behind how these tools come to be used.

There is no doubt that Caucasians as a race seem to be the most restlessly violent and colonial on the planet at the moment, but to break this cycle, some pure research is necessary. The right in the US understood this and created think tanks years ago with vast budgets for understanding one thing: how do we get fundamentalist christians involved in politics. Their strategies worked.

So now... We are engaging in fundamental research, too, albeit without a vast budget and under constant cointelpro attack. Our best working hypothesis on the dynamics of how tools of division and oppression are used and why comes essentially from "Political Ponerology." rofo6850 claims to have read this work, but he/she still has not offered any well-thought out reason why we should abandon this hypothesis for the macrocosmic genesis of evil within a culture, political movement, etc.

rofo6850 has said his unconscious has directed him to bring this "truth" to us, but as he/she claims to be acquainted with the works of Gurdjieff, his/her trust of these unconscious messages implies he/she thinks that he/she has completed The Work sufficiently enough to trust these unconscious messages. This is clearly given the lie by the manipulative fashion in which this topic was first introduced.

OK... rofo6850... You have said repeatedly that you are leaving. You have left us your "truth." You can go now. Right?

rofo6850 said:
There is no manipulation nor bad intentions on my side, only hope to contribute to help you see where I believe you are going wrong. It is my own unconscious the one who urges me to make this post.
Do you really think that by now someone here believes your words?
Someone with the only motivation to find the truth does not argue like this:

rofo6850 said:
However I do not want to go without showing you something I regard very important, something that seems to be a big blind spot in all of you, which now is ready to be shown, thanks to the kindness of Laura who has posted the main Kerner ideas and of course Cass material, channeled by herself.

rofo6850 said:
This is the reason I post this message, hopefully it will lead someone to a self-exploration and criticism. I am aware that most probably I will receive a huge load of accusations, insults and rudeness, this is to expect, these are all defense mechanisms.

rofo6850 said:
PD: regarding the “fear” you have of my Avatar, you must know our eyes, as part of our physical senses, are the less reliable instruments of “seeing”. All physical senses have certain programs built-in and show reality as it is programmed in them, not necessarily what is really outside.
You are a group that claim be in search of transcendent realities and claim knowledge of esoteric topics, it is not me who has to tell you that the real seeing is done via the heart and mind, what is currently known as third eye. You should not fear my eyeless Avatar, it symbolizes precisely this.

Is it possible for you to stop projecting your own negative emotions to this forum?

rofo6850 said:
Now, the big question:

How is it that all the overwhelming evidence from 3000 years of historical facts, the Cass material, Kerner, Saramago, Orwell, Huxley, Foucault, Feinmann and dozens of thinkers and philosophers, all them pointing out to the unmistakable role Western civilization, white men, (Aryans) has in worldwide this state of affairs, turned into blaming Semitic people for their “religious madness”? Are they really responsible?
All evidence shows without doubt that precisely Aryans are the Atlanteans of our times, how then can we blame Semitic people?

rofo6850,

I think it's been pointed out already that you are over identified with an anti-western mindset. This seems to be blocking you intellectually and making it impossible for you to see what any of these sources are trying to say.

Nobody (at least here anyways) is blaming the Semitic people for anything. In case you haven't noticed, the consensus here is that psychopaths and other pathologicals are largely responsible for the problems in civilization that you've described.

One of the first questions one needs to ask is this: what does semitic really mean? WHO is really semitic? Are the peoples today designated as semitic the same peoples that were designated as semitic? Obviously you haven't read my book "Secret History" or you would realize that this issue has been explored there to some extent. Let me pull out some excerpts.

Secret History of the World said:
Very early in the Cassiopaean contact, “myself in the future” began to use quote marks in a rather unusual way; that is, a manner that did not strictly follow the accepted rules of grammar and punctuation. I became curious about this and asked:

Q: (L) I have been poring over this material and it occurs to me that certain words have been put in quotes for a reason, yes?
A: We put in quotes what we want further examined.

I didn’t realize then that I was going to be teaching myself this “universal language.” I began to keep a notebook of these quoted words and my studies in their interpretations. I began with simply looking them up in the dictionary and discovering the fullest possible meaning or varieties of meanings. This then led to tracking the words back to their roots and discovering other words that “grew” from the same roots, and often this involved working in other languages. It was utterly amazing how connections became clear in this way. For example: consider the term “Emerald Tablets.” Emerald: variety of Beryl — ME + OF — Emeralde — VL + L — smaraldus/ smaragdus — Gr — amaragdos meaning “of oriental origin.” So, we go to “orient.” Oriental — L orientalis — Eastern. Then we look at “eastern” and find: Eastern — IE base “aues” — to shine — whence Aurora — dawn/east — and aurum — gold. Moving on to “gold,” we find: Gold — IE base “ghel” — to shine, to gleam, symbol Au — Aurora, lover of Orion. And then, finally, we look at “green.” Green — IE base “ghro” — to become. So, what we have found is that a great many ideas come into play in considering the “Emerald Tablets,” and this will later become very important.

At the same time, I noticed that, very often, a word that began with a specific meaning became reversed over time. I also noted that the various alphabets in use by human beings had certain relationships that were either similar or antagonistic. I also discovered that, at a certain point, letters were added to several 22 letter alphabets to make them 24 letter alphabets, and at about the same time, the zodiac was tinkered with, a sign was added and another one split in two. And, this very period of time was related to all of the issues that lead us to the problem of the Grail. It became clear that someone or some force or tendency was at work here that resulted in the “Babel Syndrome,” as I came to call it. I could see the “tracks” of some influence that was determined to make the solution of the mystery as difficult as possible by tossing extra puzzle pieces into the pile; pieces that would lead generations of searchers astray. I knew that I needed to find some sort of “standard” by which to evaluate these clues, so, I inquired about this:

Q: I am tracking the clues through the various languages and alphabets. I would like to know which of these alphabets, Runic, Greek, or Etruscan, preceded the others, and from which the others are derived?
A: Etruscan.
Q: Well, who were the Etruscans?
A: Templar carriers.
Q: What does that mean?
A: Seek and ye shall find.
Q: Well, how am I supposed to do that? I can’t find anything else on the Etruscans! What are Templar carriers?
A: Penitent Avian Lords.
Q: What does that mean?
A: For your search. All is drawn from some more ancient form.
[…]

Q: Well, I think that a HUGE key is in the tracking of the languages...
A: The roots of all languages are identical...
Q: What do you mean?
A: Your origin.
Q: You mean Orion?
A: Interesting the word root similarity, yes?
Q: Well, the word root similarities of a LOT of things are VERY interesting! It is AMAZING the things I have discovered by tracking word roots...
A: The architects of your languages left clues aplenty.

Richard Rudgley tells us in The Lost Civilizations of the Stone Age that there are between 5,000 and 10,000 different languages in the world today. This fact echoes the Biblical story of the Tower of Babel. The question is, of course, was there ever a single language in our remote past that would suggest a global antediluvian civilization? As a matter of fact, there is.

One noted linguist, Hans Pederson, has expressed the opinion that there is a definite relationship between the supposedly distinct and independent language families of Indo-European, Semitic, Uralic, Altaic and even Eskimo-Aleut. He posits that all these language groups were in fact descended from a remote language ancestral to them all which he called Nostratic, from the Latin noster, meaning ‘our.’ In this language, there are many words associated with agriculture and husbandry, which suggests a farming economy. However, among the 2,000 roots of the Proto-Nostratic lexical stock, we do not find words suggesting acquaintance with agriculture or husbandry, but we do find many terms associated with hunting and food gathering.

In other words, it could be suggested that Proto-Nostratic belongs to the post-diluvian world which is designated by mainstream science as the ‘Neolithic revolution,’ while most of its descendent languages belong to the Neolithic epoch of food-producing economy.

As it happens, the most ancient center of Neolithic economy in western Eurasia was situated in southwest Asia which leads to a preliminary hypothesis that Proto-Nostratic was spoken in southwest Asia at a period prior to the ‘Neolithic revolution,’ while most of its daughter -languages belong to the Neolithic epoch, and their spread over large territories of Eurasia and Africa was connected with the demographic explosion caused by the ‘Neolithic revolution.’

Now, pay careful attention here: The implications of the Nostratic hypothesis are mind-boggling. The theory proposes that most of the peoples of Europe and those in a large part of western Asia and parts of Africa were speaking Nostratic languages way back in prehistory, before the advent of agriculture.

The project of reconstructing the vocabulary of the Nostratic language takes us deep into the Upper Paleolithic period, the latter part of the Old Stone Age! If the Nostratic language hypothesis is right, then it must be more than 10,000 years old and is likely to be nearer 15,000 years old.

The linguists are actually getting quite daring because there is another even more controversial hypothesis, which is that of a Dene-Sino-Caucasian language that includes languages as diverse as Basque, Chinese, Sumerian, and Haida. If this is shown to be a genuine language group, then it must, like Nostratic and Eurasiatic, be of Upper Paleolithic age.

Some linguists even propose that they can reconstruct the primordial ancestor of all the world’s languages, a language called either Proto-Global or Proto-World. Some of them have assembled etymologies which they believe indicate a connection between all of the world’s language families showing a correlation in respect not only of the meaning of the words but also of their sound.

Many “mainstream” scientists are amazed and troubled by the fact that these correspondences exist across time and space and that languages found as far field as the deserts of southern Africa, the Amazon rain forest, the Arctic and the cities of Europe still retain links from a remote time when they must have all been closely connected. But they cannot deny what is being proposed. Repeated accidental resemblance of both meaning and sound on a global scale is too unlikely to contemplate. That such parallels exist between language groups in distant parts of the world is striking and is hard to dismiss simply as mere coincidence. In fact, this hypothesis takes us back over 20,000 years to some time before these two macro-families must have split to go their separate ways.

This is why word studies are so important. If we hypothesize an ancient high technology, and that myths and legends are disjecta membra of this civilization, coming as close to the original meaning of words is of crucial importance.

The conclusion is that the various proto-languages that are said to belong to the Nostratic group could have dispersed from the zone in which agriculture seems to have first developed, namely the Near East and Anatolia. In this scenario the expansion of these languages beyond the region would be directly associated with the spread of farming. The parent language, Proto-Nostratic would thus be located somewhere in the core region and obviously to a time preceding the origins of agriculture.

Farmers vs. Shepherds. Cain and Abel. As I was reading through all the myths, I was struck by this conflict and also how an older “shepherd” myth was often transformed into an “agriculture” myth with concomitant reversal of imagery and meaning. I asked the Cassiopaeans - myself in the future - about this:

Q: One thing I do want to understand, since it is involved in all of this, is the idea of the ‘Shepherd.’ All of the ancient legends and stories and myths lead, ultimately, to something about the ‘shepherd,’ or the ‘Shepherd King.’
A: Shepherd is most likely to be struck by lightning, due to staff, and thus “enlightened,” or “illumened!!”
Q: Funny spelling! But, what is the contrast between the concept of the shepherd and the agriculturalist? This goes back to the very roots of everything — there is Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael... and others that are even older from other cultures....
A: Are not you “abel” to figure this out? Have you not learned to explore your ideas without prejudice?

Indeed, this is one of the great keys to tracking the Grail. This transition from “hunter-gatherer” to “agriculturalist” is considered to be one of the great “revolutions” or evolutionary steps of mankind. But is it necessarily so? Richard Rudgley noted in passing:

The study of the sample of skeletal remains from South Asia showed that there was a decline in body stature, body size and life expectancy with the adoption of farming. ...Of the 13 studies, 10 showed that the average life expectancy declined with the adoption of farming.

But there is a much deeper implication to this, and it is reflected in the inverting of certain words in our languages as well as inversion of concepts as expressed in our myths. The understanding of this inversion could be the single most important concept to be grasped by man in all of his existence, and it is this understanding that the Cassiopaean transmissions enabled me to grasp. It was clear that, in order to “become myself in the future,” I had to do the research to acquire the same level of knowledge as the Cassiopaeans, as my future self, exemplified. And so, I went to work to “balance” my current effort with “my” input from the future.

... continued next post

Back
Top Bottom