What's Next?

FrankM4326754

Jedi Master
Hi all,

I've read that the oil in the Gulf of Mexico is going to cause cataclysmic weather events globally and that this will lead to drought, floods, starvation, etc.. It was one of the last sessions with the C's and basically it didn't paint a nice picture by any means. Of course this is necessary to prepare us at some level of consciousness for the very crisis that we will all be experiencing soon. Since we can agree that things on the Big Blue Marble will get a lot worse before they get better, do we know of anything that we can do to prepare for such chaos? On top of that there are allegations that a few comets varying in size will hit the Earth causing an even greater tragedy of lost lives. What on Earth can we do to have hope in survival? The C's seem to be extraordinarily helpful and I know they want us to search for answers on our own but these questions are ones that I'm not sure we can figure out without actually experiencing it ourselves when it's too late. Kind of like jumping out of a plane thousands of feet above land and then realizing you forgot to hook-up your parachute. It's rather horrifying but I feel like we may all very well be in a bit of a freefall and when we hit who knows how many will be able to get back up so-to-speak. Are there any suggestions on what to actually do in preparation and any hint of when things will really get out of hand? It doesn't help that there is a lot of turmoil going on within the world of politics as well at the same time that show implications to a possible war/revolution. Don't get me wrong we need a revolution of some sort but I'm merely pointing out that this situation is rather complex. Any thoughts?

With love and respect to all.

Back
Top Bottom