Dreams of Explosions?

SilverJeep

Padawan Learner
Lately I’ve been having dreams of explosions. Well, sort of. I’ve been woken up probably a dozen times over the last week or so hearing explosions and feeling the house shake. Not “near”, “in-my-yard” type explosions, but more like a BIG explosion about a ¼ mile away. When I wake up, I look around, my wife and kids haven’t woken up, the dog isn’t barking, nothing is shaking. I then wonder if it was a dream and go back to sleep. What makes me think it’s not a dream is that sometimes while I’m dreaming I get woken up by the explosion (and there's not an explosion in context with the dream.

Now here’s where it gets a little weirder. The other day I go outside to feed the chickens and hear a BIG explosion off in the distance (didn’t feel it, just heard it). I go inside and ask everyone what they thought it was. No one heard it but me. I watched the news that night to see if something in town blew up. Nothing.

We live in the mountains and many times if someone is building a home (or strip mall) and they have to level the ground, explosives are required. So it makes sense that there might be explosions around here. But in the middle of the night? With no signs of construction in my area?

Any ideas as to what this could be?

In the Wave Laura talks about hearing similar sounds, and she asked the C's about it. I don't have a link to the info, but I remember reading it. It was an earlier session I am pretty sure.

SilverJeep said:
Any ideas as to what this could be?

My first impression is that you just might be picking up an vibration of sort, considering no one else heard/felt it.

I think this happened to me once last month (August) in the middle of the night when I heard a loud explosion (I'm deaf at night, mind you) and felt a shaking vibration for no more than two seconds. Then it stopped. I got up and look around. Nothing was shook as everything in place, a clear night sky outside, and my dogs and parents were asleep. At the time, I just figured it was just me, calmed myself and breathe, and went back to bed. It happened once, but never a dozen times as you mentioned.

fwiw.

Could it be somekind of 4d bleedthrough or something connected to hyperdimensional reality? Maybe the reason you are the only one that heard it is because you might be more sensitive or intune??

Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom