Enquiry to those involved in The Dot Connector Magazine

joseywoozer

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello all,

I am very interested in pursuing the truth movement as my day-to-day work. Having found the Dot Connector, I am particularly interested in the ethic of their content. So I would like to talk to somebody about the possibilities of doing the work involved in the magazine. If anyone can be of any help with regards to information and such, feel free to reply.

Many Thanks, Joey N

What kind of work are you interested in doing?

I am not definitely sure, I am thinking along the lines of writing or researching. I feel I have much to offer with regard to work that offers a creative essence. I am open to anything though - I just know it is important for me to be pro-active in giving people a true reflection on things.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Are you volunteering? All the people working on the magazine presently are volunteers. Maybe one day they will get paid, but that's a few issues down the road yet.

I see. Im not sure how to interpret that question so i'll answer it in both ways: I am not currently doing any volunteering. And, yes I would be very interested in volunteering (if you are offering).

Since all the people involved in producing the Dot Connector are either sott editors or long-time members of this forum whose understanding of the global issues are well-known to the owners of the magazine, the first step would be to post an introduction and let us get to know you.

I have a couple of questions that I would like to ask Laura. I am trying to gain a perspective as to how writing/contributing could have
a place in my life. (sorry if none of this makes particular sense, as long as you know your helping me that's fine!)

How, and to what extent, do you feel your personal work in general is helping?
Who does it benefit?
In your opinion, is posting information about all events on this forum actually of help to solving the ultimate problems we face as human beings?
How would you describe your feeling of a sense of community with like-minded thinkers that you are in touch with?
What are the possibilities for people who post information on the cassiopaea forum?

If I think of anything else, I will be sure to ask
Thanks.

joseywoozer said:
I have a couple of questions that I would like to ask Laura. I am trying to gain a perspective as to how writing/contributing could have
a place in my life. (sorry if none of this makes particular sense, as long as you know your helping me that's fine!)

Well, I don't know that I'm helping you, but that's fine too.

joseywoozer said:
How, and to what extent, do you feel your personal work in general is helping?

In order to answer that I would have to cite thousands of emails I get from people as well as thousands of posts in this forum. I have a better idea that will save me time and energy since both are at a premium for me just now: you can spend some time reading the forum and assessing for yourself. How does that sound?

joseywoozer said:
Who does it benefit?

See previous answer.

joseywoozer said:
In your opinion, is posting information about all events on this forum actually of help to solving the ultimate problems we face as human beings?

See previous answer.

joseywoozer said:
How would you describe your feeling of a sense of community with like-minded thinkers that you are in touch with?

When a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight, it concentrates his mind wonderfully.

Make sense?

joseywoozer said:
What are the possibilities for people who post information on the cassiopaea forum?

That depends on who they are and what they post. Also, see first answer.

joseywoozer said:
If I think of anything else, I will be sure to ask
Thanks.

You may find many questions answered by doing a little work yourself. I've been working every day for over 30 years researching and writing and sharing so as to make it easier for the average person to achieve a level of knowledge that was heretofore unobtainable by those who are burdened by the cares of life. It probably won't hurt you - and may even help a lot - if you would exert the same effort to receive as I exert to give.

Back
Top Bottom