Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans? Flouride is toxic...

Skyfarmr

Jedi Master
This is the quote I recall from the Wave series; was trying to search for this in context, but the search function on SOTT seems to be temporarily OoO. Maybe when the seek and find abilities are restored someone might oblige with more content of this transmission.
Was able to find this portion of the C's transmission in regards to Ark's health issues where they "volunteered" the following:

A: Fluoride is toxic, and deposits in fatty tissues, and lymph
system. Aside from the obvious possible negative
consequences, it can make one more susceptible to
electromagnetic wave frequencies that are designed to make
one open to mind alteration!

Here's an article I came across while searching for something else. Seems this Pubmed article (abstract) is hot off the press as it is dated Nov. 5, 2010
Molecular mechanisms of fluoride toxicity.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20650267

Halfway through the twentieth century, fluoride piqued the interest of toxicologists due to its deleterious effects at high concentrations in human populations suffering from fluorosis and in in vivo experimental models. Until the 1990s, the toxicity of fluoride was largely ignored due to its "good reputation" for preventing caries via topical application and in dental toothpastes. However, in the last decade, interest in its undesirable effects has resurfaced due to the awareness that this element interacts with cellular systems even at low doses. In recent years, several investigations demonstrated that fluoride can induce oxidative stress and modulate intracellular redox homeostasis, lipid peroxidation and protein carbonyl content, as well as alter gene expression and cause apoptosis. Genes modulated by fluoride include those related to the stress response, metabolic enzymes, the cell cycle, cell-cell communications and signal transduction.

Unfortunately, while one would think this would cause a high priority alert to the FDA, ADA, AMA, WHO, CDC, etc.and inspire them to enforce an immediate moratorium on any further use of elemental fluoride supplementation through the water supply, toothpaste and tooth enamel treatments, the power controllers remain silent, except for those who continue to publicly deny its proven toxicity to avoid accountability and responsibility. The following abstract indicates that the mostly unaware public laboratory will persist until research companies can find a way to profit...

So "aside from the obvious possible negative consequences...."

A lot of experiments still need to be performed to clarify the positive and negative effects of fluoride. Finding the mechanisms accounting for fluoride toxicity is an important point: indeed, the use of fluoride has been proposed in the preparation of new biomaterials to be inserted in the bone, in order to improve their stable and safe integration.
from pubmed article/abstract titled Fluoride effects: the two faces of janus. :evil: vs :halo:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20491635

Looking back at my browsing history, I recalled what I was searching for when the above article was sited. Thought to include it since it has to do with fluorosis.
My son loves black berries and hates taking supplements, so I was searching black berries in reference to antioxidants and came across the following article/abstract:
Mitigating effects of antioxidant properties of black berry juice on sodium fluoride induced hepatotoxicity and oxidative stress in rats.
Abstract

Fluorosis is a serious public health problem in many parts of the world. As in the case of many chronic degenerative diseases, increased production of reactive oxygen species has been considered to play an important role, even in the pathogenesis of chronic fluoride toxicity. Black berry is closely linked to its protective properties against free radical attack. Therefore, the aim of this study was to demonstrate the role of black berry juice (BBJ) in decreasing the hepatotoxicity and oxidative stress of sodium fluoride (NaF). Results showed that NaF caused elevation in liver TBARS and nitric oxide (NO), and reduction in superoxide dismutase (SOD), catalase (CAT), total antioxidant capacity (TAC) and glutathione (GSH). Plasma transaminases (AST and ALT), creatine kinase (CK), lactate dehydrogenase (LDH), total lipids (TL), cholesterol, triglycerides (TG), and low density lipoprotein-cholesterol (LDL-c) were increased, while high density lipoprotein-cholesterol (HDL-c) was decreased. On the other hand, BBJ reduced NaF-induced TBARS, NO, TL, cholesterol, TG, LDL-c, AST, ALT, CK and LD. Moreover, it ameliorated NaF-induced decrease in SOD, CAT, GSH, TAC and HDL-c. Therefore, the present results revealed that BBJ has a protective effect against NaF-induced hepatotoxicity by antagonizing the free radicals generation and enhancement of the antioxidant defence mechanisms.

(In addition to BBJs antioxidant properties, Dr Bernard Jensen, author of Chemistry of Man, praises blackberries as the best source for dietary iron. He recommends finding the berries grown in iron rich soil, such as Oregon and Michigan.)

don't you just love serendipitous experiences?

scifiscriptwriter said:
... as is well known, the Nazi's put copious amounts of flouride in the drinking water for the jews in the concentration camps ... not out of concern for their teeth!!!

Have a look at that article :

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/199585-The-Price-of-Too-Much-Fluoride

Gandalf said:
scifiscriptwriter said:
... as is well known, the Nazi's put copious amounts of flouride in the drinking water for the jews in the concentration camps ... not out of concern for their teeth!!!

Have a look at that article :

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/199585-The-Price-of-Too-Much-Fluoride

In reference to article, this also seems like an efficient way for "them" to target certain populations of people, as well.

those of us who have wells for water supply have to be aware of too much iron (FeO), which can be just as dangerous to one's health and mental well being.

When I went to primary school in Austria, the teachers made the students take a small sodium fluoride pill every day... It used to be called "tooth-candy" amongst the children. I recall finding it absolutely disgusting, and since the teachers used to check whether the pill ended up in our mouths, I used to replace it with a piece of sugar from the brioche I had for breakfast. Always did the trick :)

Fortunately these days most dentists and pediatricians don't recommend it anymore. There is an article on autism.com about a case where the fluoride set an autistic child who had gained many skills and went to school back so severely that the parents had to start over with the whole learning process: _http://www.autism.com/fam_anesthesia_fluoride.asp

Finduilas495 said:
When I went to primary school in Austria, the teachers made the students take a small sodium fluoride pill every day... It used to be called "tooth-candy" amongst the children. I recall finding it absolutely disgusting, and since the teachers used to check whether the pill ended up in our mouths, I used to replace it with a piece of sugar from the brioche I had for breakfast. Always did the trick :)

Fortunately these days most dentists and pediatricians don't recommend it anymore. There is an article on autism.com about a case where the fluoride set an autistic child who had gained many skills and went to school back so severely that the parents had to start over with the whole learning process: _http://www.autism.com/fam_anesthesia_fluoride.asp

Hy there,

Fortunately these days most dentists and pediatricians don't recommend it anymore.

We have cases in my county that fluoride is used and reccomended all time in each tv ad, you can find reccomened with fluoride ( so your smile will be white ).....
all this and other comertial info are used to make people in rabbits as you can also see in post before they need to do a lot of researchs to see influence of fluoride but what general public do not see is it that this research is done on them...

I had even problems in start to find an paste with NO FLUORIDE! and finaly when I found it is 2 times more expencive that those ( aquafres WITH FLUORIDE!!! JUPIII :huh: ) and those even cost alot!......

People would need to be more informed but they are to bussy as you must keep with the " news " and you MUST KNOW WHAT PARIS H. has eaten for breakfast and what kind of egs are done in Obama's kitchen ;) :huh:
and yes do not forget OPRAH hahahahhahahh

tx for flouride up date
by

KO SMO?

scifiscriptwriter said:
Thanks Skyfarmr - will review - I used to live on a property with well water - then seven years later started to have thyroid problems - wonder if there's a connection to the iron content you mention.

could be a connection. I'm reading a lot of material on iron disorders lately, mainly by Dr. Weinberg, founder of the Iron Disorders Institute (http://www.irondisorders.org/)and author of "Exposing the Hidden Dangers of Iron". There's a a lot of info/articles on IDI site; the book is written more for health care professionals, and requires some understanding of hematology/immunology/endocrinology etc., but still very interesting nonetheless.

Dr. Weinberg notes in his book:
Cells of the anterior pituitary gland are remarkably sensitive to iron....
Most commonly attacked by iron are those cells in the anterior pituitary gland that produce growth hormone and gonadal-stimulating hormones.

Regarding the pancreas he writes:
In all disorders of iron overload, beta cells in the pancreas that function to produce insulin are assaulted by the metal [iron]. Thus diabetes mellitus is a common manifestation....Moreover, iron-induced insulin resistance often preceeds impaired secretion of the hormone....

Regarding the thyroid and parathyroid:
As in the pituitary and pancreas, iron loading occurs also in the thyroid gland. In HHC [hematochromatosis, one genetically identified condition for iron loading, but not the only one.] accumulation of iron up to 25 times above normal has been observed and hypothyroidism is more common than in the general population....
Damage to the parathyroid gland [which regulates calcium metabolism] has also been noted in a set of 210 untreated HHC patients....
the extent of parathyroid damage was apparently associated with appearance of osteoarticular lesions.

It is this last item about the thyroid and parathyroid gland that brings this back to the issue of fluoride. While fluoride is necessary for strong bones and teeth, in addition to calcium and phosphorus, it is naturally preferrable to get those nutrients from natural food/herb sources. Determining the cause of deficiency seems paramount. In addition, it would seem that determining whether iron excess/imbalance is causing the deficiency or endocrine dysfunction would be a great place to start to get the body back in natural working order.

Another connection between iron and fluoride is that certain authorities disregard contrary scientific evidence which says that fortification of these "nutrients" into our foods, water and mouth care products are harmful to our health. Every medical monograph I've read about iron supplementation warns that it should be under doctor supervision.... isn't fortifying foods with iron, a form of supplementation? Same goes for fluoride...plenty of research which says that fluoride fortification is dangerous to our health, but where is the retraction in this idiot-ology?

I don't think it is too far out to think that the combination of fortified iron and fluoride acts as a double whammy, since both of them have been linked to causing a diverse range of symptoms including: fatigue, depression, weight gain, hair loss, muscle pains, increased levels of "bad" cholesterol (LDL), and heart disease, among many others.

I'm extremely wary of anything the FDA deems acceptable, or GRAS, for food additives... they have a horrendous track record and their intentions should be deeply scrutinized, and not referenced as the be-all, end-all source for nutritional wisdom.

oops, got a little off topic (?) :/

scifiscriptwriter said:
....agree with you on being wary of FDA - frankly I think you're being too kind .... I'd have stronger words for what they're up to than that!

You betcha! With the recent passing of Senate Bill S.510 (big bummer!) we're sure to see an elevation of worse actions to come with all the money that's gonna get injected into their green veins.

Skyfarmr said:
You betcha! With the recent passing of Senate Bill S.510 (big bummer!) we're sure to see an elevation of worse actions to come with all the money that's gonna get injected into their green veins.

Actually S510 appears to have been killed in the House of Representatives: _http://www.anh-usa.org/good-news-food-safety-bill-suddenly-on-life-support/

For the time being...

Ko smo said:
I had even problems in start to find an paste with NO FLUORIDE! and finaly when I found it is 2 times more expencive that those ( aquafres WITH FLUORIDE!!! JUPIII Huh? ) and those even cost alot!......
Try baking soda. That's what I use. It's relatively inexpensive compared to tooth paste.

Skyfarmr said:
This is the quote I recall from the Wave series; was trying to search for this in context, but the search function on SOTT seems to be temporarily OoO. Maybe when the seek and find abilities are restored someone might oblige with more content of this transmission.
Was able to find this portion of the C's transmission in regards to Ark's health issues where they "volunteered" the following:

This is from the July 5, 1997 session, dealing with Ark's fluoride exposure. Here is the fluoride relevant part:

Q: (L) This couple of weeks that Ark spent in Dijon were
miserable. What was the fundamental reason for these
conditions and this misery?

A: Near ELF transmitter. Also the water supply is loaded
with fluoride.

Q: (L) Okay, I did some research on the Emerald Tablets
and discovered...

A: Is this all you want to know about this? We suppose if we
told you "Laura, a great big rock is about to fall on your
head," then you would say: "okay, now moving right along,
about the Emerald tablets..."

Q: (L) Well, that was about Dijon. He is gone from Dijon
now. Whatever it was in Gottingen, you said he would be
gone soon and not to worry. So... he is no longer near the
ELF transmitter... he is no longer drinking the water...

Q: (L) Okay. You have my undivided attention. How does
he get the fluoride out of his system?

A: Recommend daily ingestion of Goldenseal root, as well as
vinegar and garlic in moderation, along with up to an hour
per every two days of light aerobic exercise.

Q: (L) Would half an hour per day be alright?

A: One hour every other day. Light at first.

Q: (L) Well, this sounds serious. Anything else that will help?

A: This is a good start.

i know a psychic is NOT a confirmation
but thought this was interesting from
a kinda newbie blogger ( recent post )

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au

Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Whats the real reason they put fluoride in our water ? I have heard it hurts our glands & keeps us from being more psychic, as well as inhibits our ability to fight tyranny.
8:18 PM
The first think I see is a guy and he is rubbing his hands together in a evil looking way.. like he knows a bad secret or he is about to do something bad.. I see this as representative of the whole plan behind putting fluoride our water. I'm seeing a whole plan play out in my mind.... It starts with message about government biggest fear is to defend itself against its own people.. I'm being told this in such way with such emphasis that it looks like many governments share in this same feeling. Its coming to me that many years ago, like 40-50 years ago, governments were realizing and becoming fearful of their own people. Things were happening and citizens were being forced to support a government that they no longer believed in..On a map I see Russia, China and Europe lighting up, like they are the countries that were really having citizens lack of support and were fearful of a rebellion during times in which certain countries were trying to force its power on the world.. These countries knew they couldn't survive as a strength in the world if they had issues as fundamental as their own people trying to revolt..The governments did testing. I'm getting the word 'underground" to discover that fluoride, in small doses wasn't lethal, but made people more lethargic. The governments tested their military first, and after success, introduced fluoride to their population. It was "sold" to the people that it was in their favor and a health benefit, however, no extensive research was done for health and well-being, the focus was gaining control...

Q. When was fluoride introduced to the United States and why?
A.. I'm getting images of hippies, Woodstock and signs about the VietNam war. It appears it was introduced around that time, or at least really focused on as a tool for creating a more peaceful civilization. I see a lot of civil unrest around that time.. many riots...The government knew they needed to get control..

Q. Does it hurt our glands and keep us from being more psychic?
A. I get an image of a persons neck. I see what looks like lymph nodes under the jawline are swollen.. It appears that is where the fluoride is stored if it isn't excreted.. I also feel like I want to salivate a lot.. It's all interconnected to the throat.

I also see a big stone on a persons forehead. it looks like a circular golf ball. It looks like it is trying to tell me that your "third eye" is turned to stone. You can still have phychic ability, but it is severely decreased.

Q. Is there a way to detox from fluoride?
A. The first thing I see is oranges, and I am focused on the zest part of the orange. I see citrus and acid based fruits and foods as being a good source to detox. You also have to drink a lot of filtered water. I high fruit based diet. I see fruits being more necessary than vegetables. I also see bananas, actually eating the bananas. Now I see lemons..It appears the message I am supposed to get is a lot of acid type fruits. They are raw and organic.

And that is all I see. Thank you,

Back
Top Bottom