Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping

The rabbit

The Cosmic Force
Don´t know if this is the right place to put this. Last night and tonight , there were/ are sounds above and around our area like thunder , or earthworks , like what I suppose heavy machinery would make when pounding the earth , except that there is no metalic sound , just thunderous booms. These are happening a number of times each hour.

Started around 00:00 yesterday , and same time tonight. Now!

My only decent recording equipment is at another place. Typical.

Re: Thunder like sounds , or earth pounding sounds yesterday and tonight.

Hi AWTF. FWIW, I've noticed, in our parts how the thunder seems to have 'gotten lower' and more spread out(longer duration) and is sometimes pretty frightening in it's intensity. I had assumed this was just a storm passing near the mountain passes and has a blasting, echoing effect, soundwise.

Now I wonder. Maybe it's all related to changing atmospheric pressure? Or the 4D battles might be increasing?

Maybe you are thinking 3D weapons testing?

cholas said:
Hi AWTF. FWIW, I've noticed, in our parts how the thunder seems to have 'gotten lower' and more spread out(longer duration) and is sometimes pretty frightening in it's intensity. I had assumed this was just a storm passing near the mountain passes and has a blasting, echoing effect, soundwise.

Now I wonder. Maybe it's all related to changing atmospheric pressure? Or the 4D battles might be increasing?

Maybe you are thinking 3D weapons testing?

Hi Cholas
Flat country no hills or mountains here to echo off.. I have an ear for sound and I know this is not thunder. Cant prove it , but I know its not. Atmospheric changes , 4D battles as you say is a possibility.There are no flashes of light , just the sound. Stopped for now.Will have my recorder at hand tomorrow in case we get three nights in a row.

Last week at the office I experienced the sound of blasting, the way the ground rumbles as the shock wave travels underground.

Now, they're building a Helmart or something down the road, so the weeks prior, you would always hear a blast siren go off before the rumble.

But last week there were no sirens, the rumbles happened at seemingly regular intervals, perhaps 20 seconds apart, ten in a row. Later on when I went our for a smoke break they started up again, same deal.

I noticed the sound was slightly different, as if it was only transferred through the ground and there was no faint blast sound that usually accompanies the blasts from the weeks prior.

It could have been blasting far away, since the whole area is on a large rock shelf as part of the Canadian Shield (le bouclier canadien).

I dunno, I instantly had an ominous feeling, which betrayed my usual (overly) rational self.

Gonzo

Hi AWTF, have you check if there was any earthquake reported in your region. Maybe they are small tremor, as for you Gonzo there were none reported since September 19 in the region. Maybe they come from above.

Gonzo said:
Last week at the office I experienced the sound of blasting, the way the ground rumbles as the shock wave travels underground.

Now, they're building a Helmart or something down the road, so the weeks prior, you would always hear a blast siren go off before the rumble.

But last week there were no sirens, the rumbles happened at seemingly regular intervals, perhaps 20 seconds apart, ten in a row. Later on when I went our for a smoke break they started up again, same deal.

I noticed the sound was slightly different, as if it was only transferred through the ground and there was no faint blast sound that usually accompanies the blasts from the weeks prior.

It could have been blasting far away, since the whole area is on a large rock shelf as part of the Canadian Shield (le bouclier canadien).

I dunno, I instantly had an ominous feeling, which betrayed my usual (overly) rational self.

Gonzo

I was thinking the same as You, but:
- if it's underground you probably won't hear sirens
- something of the same can be experienced when a building(preferably a pillar/slate type) is situated on clay and someone are using heavy machinery nearby
The latter one I experience daily at work and it is very annoying at times :( And now when work on the "länsimetro" has commenced the former one is ever present also :mad:.
How is that you may ask, well Hel(l)sinki is situated on bedrock for the most part but in the cracks there is plenty of mud... I think the situation is much the same in Canada but on a larger scale, am I right/wrong?

hmm I noticed weird sounds yesterday too :/
But I thought it is a jet plane passing. Weird thing is that it lasted for way to long , plus it happened few times.
Weird

Could it be possible that the 'thunder' sounds are overhead cometary explosions??

The other thing it reminded me of was this from the C's...

January 7, 1995

Q: (L) We have a few interesting questions tonight. I think the first thing on everybody’s mind is the strange events during the night and early morning hours, reported by T and J compared with events that JW told me about by phone this morning. T’s dad noted it, and also something woke A up with a start and she experienced some strange effects. I was awakened with a strange feeling that something very loud had just been heard, though it was more like an echo in my head than actually hearing it with my ears. We are a little bit curious about this event, this occurrence, and we would like to have some information on it. What exactly was it?

A: Thunder.

Q: (L) It seemed to be an extraordinarily massive strike, and it seemed to have been heard at a great distance in several directions. Where, in fact, did this lightning bolt strike?

A: Cell was uniformly structured throughout region.

Q: (T) So we all heard that particular blast because of that?

A: No. Each zone received similar EM profile, thus one particularly heavily charged event in each zone.

Q: (L) What is an EM profile?

A: Electromagnetic.

Q: (L) Was there any particular significance to this type of blast since it is not something any of us has experienced in our immediate memory. Is there any implication to this blast in terms of fourth density activity?

A: You have, and yes. As always.

Q: (L) Since this was such a boomer, what exactly was going on in fourth density that produced a boomer like this?

A: Overlapping densities, lasting approximately 1.3 seconds, as you measure time i.e.: for 1.3 seconds, you lived completely in fourth density.

Q: (T) So this was a significant event for us to have noticed?

A: The noticing was more significant than the event.

Q: (T) What about if you didn’t notice? I didn’t actually hear it, J did. So it was important that we were aware that something had happened…

A: You did at another level of consciousness.

I was staying overnight in Ashland, Oregon, Sunday, October 4. About three in the morning I awoke to a distant boom of unusual quality. It was not sharp like close thunder or soft rumbling like distant thunder. My first impression was the source was powerful, distant, and in the atmosphere. I have never heard a comparable sound. FWIW, my first thought was this is an Extraterrestrial object exploding in the atmosphere.

Hi Laurentien,
It is entirely possible it was Sept 19, since my weeks have been overlapping the last little while (a little too busy at work and at home). My memory is a bit of a blur. Next time I bump into someone who was with me when it happened, I'll see if they recall when it happened.

Odd that it occurred on two occasions through the day with several intermittent rumbles each episode.

Could have been after shocks.

Thanks,
Gonzo

Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcUDYBIrWio&feature=related

Not to get all biblical, but it makes me think of the 'end time' 'trumpets'...

Re: Strange sound in Kiev August 11th

That's creepy! It sounds very heavy and deep, kinda like a ship being drug over concrete. (Wish I could read the comments on you tube.)

Not to reply all biblical, but some 'thing' sounds angry... It's pretty rhythmic though, so it could be that she can't see the source - but that's a wild guess, no way to know without more info.

FWIW, some islamic tradition (heard it orally so i have no references) talks about a time when people start to hear "horns" or a "vibration" out of nowhere. Maybe it happened before, sometime before some great Earth changes in the remote past.

Perhaps not quite, but it kind of sounded like the Rings of Uranus _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxEa5KdPFRw&feature=related or perhaps some other planet. :/

Back
Top Bottom