A video intriguing and fun...

msante

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I saw this video and found it intriguing and fun. I invite you to view and share opinions.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6a4T2tJaSU&feature=player_embedded

Is it fake? :huh:
If she/he talk, talk with whom? :huh:

I do not think it is a cellphone :P ...

Wow! it do look like she or he talk on a cell phone. Even the shadow on her face look rectangular or part from a rectangular object.
Maybe a old version of the men in black. :rotfl:

It really looks like "she" is talking on a mobile phone !? :huh:

a important question is what do you see on the "original film" (if an original film exist) ?
what you see is on a DVD edition he claim's. you know today many things are possible ;)

Hard to say whether it's fake, but definitely weird.
It really looks as if she is talking to someone.

I've read the comments on that video, and what puzzles me is that people suggest she talks on a mobile phone, to someone else in that area...

But if she IS a time traveler, a cell phone would be useless - it would have to be some other kind of communicator, perhaps even a "time phone", because she may be talking to someone in some other "time" (perhaps future?).

Could it be she's just holding her glasses?? I couldn't work out if she is waring any or not though because of the shadow her hat casts.....as to the talking, I've walked past many people talking to themself (not on a phone). fwiw

RedFox said:
Could it be she's just holding her glasses?? I couldn't work out if she is waring any or not though because of the shadow her hat casts.....as to the talking, I've walked past many people talking to themself (not on a phone). fwiw

Or maybe it's a little windy and her ear hurts. I don't even see the 'black phone' he talks about - and - after all - this guy is a film maker, so this could be a publicity stunt.

I think the first part of the video is just the guy 'poisoning the well' (biasing the perceptions). I didn't listen to it, only scrolled to the point y'all were talking about and just watched.

It looked to me like the kind of typical activity you can see on any city street - someone talking to themselves while holding their hand up to their head. When the person turned a bit toward the camera, it looked like he/she was scratching the temple. If it was cold and windy, there might have been reason to hold the hat in place as well.

Just my thoughts.

Most likely explanation appears to be a hearing aid,

http://hearing.siemens.com/ca/10-about-us/01-our-history/milestones.jsp?year=1924

although that doesn't really explain who she appears to be talking to....

Maybe she was a great fan of Charlie Chaplin, and she was working on black project with time machine, and couldn't resist to jump in the past and meet him! :D

First rule they teach i think is: don't attract attention to yourself, but walking with this kind of device(if it is some device) in that time without getting attention is little not realistic, and walking right in front of camera and watching it is much more not really by the book.

The poster of the video , George, tells us that it cannot be anything other than a phone because of the way the lady is holding the object. Yes the way the hand is cupped around it , is similar to how some people hold their phones but not everyone holds a phone in this way and I know I don't, so there IS the possibility of it not being a phone right there! But we have already been through that thought process anyway haven't we :P

It does look like a phone after George shares us his thoughts on it before showing us the footage, thereby colouring perception of the event. But is it a probable explanation? There are other things it could be like a hearing aid as others have suggested, but you cannot even see the object clearly , so you can't really come a reasonable conclusion on what it is, in my honest opinion and 2 pence :)

Paragon said:
The poster of the video , George, tells us that it cannot be anything other than a phone because of the way the lady is holding the object.

To me it looks like someone checking to see if her watch is still ticking....which was a common thing to do before second hands.

Guardian said:
Paragon said:
The poster of the video , George, tells us that it cannot be anything other than a phone because of the way the lady is holding the object.

To me it looks like someone checking to see if her watch is still ticking....which was a common thing to do before second hands.

And then you could reason that she appears to be talking to herself as if to say " Gee why don't ma dang watch be workin' again" :P

We will probably never know unless there is some super slick blu-ray footage of it somewhere thats sharpen the image lol.... :rolleyes:

MSM seem to suggest that it was a hearing aid although no explanation as to why s/he seems to be talking into it. An image of the hearing aid below.

audiphone34aL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom