Libel and Defamation Against SOTT, Cass, LKJ, QFG, etc

Seamas said:
Laura said:
Anybody who has NOT read Betsy's "Truthimonial" should check it out for some real fun!
http://cassiopaea-cult.com/betsys-truthtimonial

Great testimonial Guardian. If there were more women like you and Laura in the world this would be a much different place!

My dream is for all the women in this group to become true expressions of the divine feminine in its beautiful aspects: Virgin, Mother and Crone. And for all the men to become true expressions of the Hero and Dragon Slayer. Maybe that is a little bit of what this anti-defamation site we have created is about: allowing that to express in each of you.

I just finished reading Bob Altemeyer's original study: "The Specter of Authoritarianism" and I realize even more acutely now why these testimonials are so important. If any of you get a chance to, Do read his book! It is online for free, but it is definitely worth buying. Even though he doesn't try to deal with any taxonomic categorization of normal vs pathological humans, he definitely is mapping the inner landscape of pathology!

Meanwhile, some new testimonials are up: http://cassiopaea-cult.com/ and more are being translated. Betsy's is now in Croatian! It really, REALLY, is healing to read all the good things happening in people's lives as a result of their fellowship here! Yes, often one has to go through some pain to straighten things out in one's life, but it is clearly worth it as these testimonials prove.

I'm currently reading up on old materials, notably this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=49.0

There I found some evidence of possible 'scrubbing'.

In this post: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=49.msg3035#msg3035 I found two links to vincent bridges' website (_http://vincentbridges.com/cassPart1.html and _http://vincentbridges.com/cassIntro.html ) which nowadays no longer contain the information supposedly was there four or five years ago - but by no means are they a dead end.

Both links now direct to the same page with a lead article from January 19th 2011 under the header "A New Jerusalem in Bohemia", subtitled "The Mystery of the Prague – Jerusalem Alignment: A New Jerusalem in Bohemia".

It might signify nothing whatsoever or just be a case of lack of sufficient writingspace, but I thought it curious enough to signal it here... FWIW.

I'm sorry to have to make amends on my previous post.

I checked out the bridges' page I was referring to a bit more thoroughly and it turns out to be his starting page (homepage). The link to _cassiopaeacult is still active from there, although that site appears not to have been updated for quite some time now.

So I was way too optimistic in my assessment. I'm very sorry about that, because it amounts to noise and nothing more. My apologies!

As an update, so far we have 121 English version testimonials published with a few more English versions to go. We have a total of 2945 members which doesn't include banned members. That is just over 4% of members having written a testimonial. :( I sure hope we have more to come.

Laura said:
As an update, so far we have 121 English version testimonials published with a few more English versions to go. We have a total of 2945 members which doesn't include banned members. That is just over 4% of members having written a testimonial. :( I sure hope we have more to come.

And that would be great. Testimonials are a great source of knowledge for others, we can see it by taking into account how Laura's sharing of her experiences and learning process have help us. She could have kept for herself all her learning experiences but She didn't, She opened herself to others so that those whom are open to learn can benefit too.

As long as we continue publishing testimonials we are opening possibilities for others so they can learn through examples and experiences too.
We are not here by mistake, and every act counts, now it is up to us to decide wich part of the balance we are filling.

Remember there is no need to give personal data, you can read testimonials here to see how others have done it: http://cassiopaea-cult.com/category/testimonials-english

People let's keep the flame alive for others too. :rockon:

Ana said:
Laura said:

And that would be great. Testimonials are a great source of knowledge for others, we can see it by taking into account how Laura's sharing of her experiences and learning process have help us. She could have kept for herself all her learning experiences but She didn't, She opened herself to others so that those whom are open to learn can benefit too.

As long as we continue publishing testimonials we are opening possibilities for others so they can learn through examples and experiences too.
We are not here by mistake, and every act counts, now it is up to us to decide wich part of the balance we are filling.

Remember there is no need to give personal data, you can read testimonials here to see how others have done it: http://cassiopaea-cult.com/category/testimonials-english

People let's keep the flame alive for others too. :rockon:

I think that it is an excellent opportunity to give when asked. ;)

Where can I add my french testimony?In this forum or on the cass cult site;haven't found the "add testimony"button; :huh:

Don Diego said:
Where can I add my french testimony?In this forum or on the cass cult site;haven't found the "add testimony"button; :huh:

Don Diego, send your testimony in an email to either Laura or a supermoderator, and they will see that it gets included on the website. :rockon:

Trevrizent said:
Don Diego said:

Don Diego, send your testimony in an email to either Laura or a supermoderator, and they will see that it gets included on the website. :rockon:
Or send it in a personal message to one of the moderators via the forum (click there name, then 'Send this member a personal message.')

RedFox said:
Trevrizent said:
Don Diego said:

Or send it in a personal message to one of the moderators via the forum (click there name, then 'Send this member a personal message.')

Exactly, those are the best ways to do it. :thup:

Don Diego said:
Thanks, I will do it soon.

Thank you Don Diego.

I echo what has been said, this is an excellent time to give when asked. To give a little back to Laura for all that she has done for us all.

Nienna Eluch said:
Don Diego said:
Thanks, I will do it soon.

Thank you Don Diego.

I echo what has been said, this is an excellent time to give when asked. To give a little back to Laura for all that she has done for us all.
Indeed a very,very,very little back!!!

Laura said:
As an update, so far we have 121 English version testimonials published with a few more English versions to go. We have a total of 2945 members

Dern :shock: Is there any way to tell how many of those members have actually been active since the testimonial thread began? I'm just wondering if we'll start to see a slow trickle as folks who visit infrequently become aware of the project? Maybe make a sticky "Testimonial" thread in a general area that's easy to be seen by all would help?

which doesn't include banned members.

Their "testimonials" are probably on the glp thread :rolleyes:

That is just over 4% of members having written a testimonial. :( I sure hope we have more to come.

Me too, but even if we don't, 121 good, caring people is nothing to shake a stick at :D

Back
Top Bottom