How safe are Cassiopaea and SOTT from attack?

Neil

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I don't mean to sound like a suck-up but these sites are great things. I don't know what I'd do without them. The material here has truly changed me for the better. This bbs is an invaluable resource. However, I fear that it will all be taken away all to soon. If the MCS is as strong as everyone says, it seems that all the PTB need to do is get their ducks in a row, and they could ban this material, or make it suffer so many glitches that it will fall into disarray. I'm kinda curious why this hasn't happened already. Does knowledge protects come into play here too? So many minds connected here, trying to find the truth, does that somehow protect us from the MCS? It seems that all that would need to occur would be for a fairly high-level politician to report us and we would be tracked down, our lives destroyed, and this exchange forever destroyed. Do you think STO forces may be helping us here in unseen ways? If Cassiopaea and SOTT were destroyed, is there a backup plan? Does anyone else share this concern, just curious.

The Signs page on the bottom left has a place where you can sign up to get email versions of Signs of the Times. This, I believe, is to be a backup in case the site is taken down or whole internet is somehow taken away or changed for the worse.

Having the books out and widely distributed is also a good thing in case the whole information infrastructure goes down or passes under draconian control.

Remember Gandhi's quote, though: "First they ignore us, then they ridicule us, then the fight us, then we win."

I think we are at the transition between being ignored and being ridiculed.

What does MCS stand for?
As far as attack - I think that this material doesn't hold enough credibility with 'Average Joe' to overly concern the PTB. Not that there hasn't been attacks (from what I've read) but they could be worse.

edit: sheesh, another case of slow typing syndrome

MCS (which also confused me for awhile) is Matrix Control System.

~or so I'm told. ;) - eek, Beau and I are doing tag-team responses again - good thing we're dressed alike.

Neil, Some of the questions asked have been discussed in this thread (Are You Free?). http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1077&p=1 Reading it may help you answer some questions from this topic and the other topic you posted 'Is it really that much worse in the US?'
I remember my level of anxiety was through the roof when I began to fully realize the state of the world and particularly the US. The feeling was of being trapped and I tried to come to terms with this by trying to explain it to my friends and family who didn't share my urgency or concern. This feeling made me want to learn and understand the why, how, when, what, etc. The learning doesn't make the situation any less daunting, but can help bring a form of personal awareness and security (although not the same as being/feeling safe) and you have a wider field of choices to choose from.

Neil, I think Laura, Ark, QFG and SOTT staff have a few surprises for PTB and they are absolutely capabe of ensuring that their work will continue and that the information is available for all concerned. They have proven it numerous times and their experience in those matters exceeds anything I've seen so far.

That said, it is safe to assume they will appreciate any true help. The thing is - to be able to truly help them we have to learn much, and boy, we have to do it fast. Also, there are different forms of commitment to the cause and I think every sincere person can find some niche, something in which he is good at and offer his service. At the beginning help can take forms of buying and reading Laura's books and maintaining as much integrity as possible while interacting at SOTT forum. As time goes by, and one learns and uderstands more, he recognizes within himself the strenght and will to do more. So, don't waste time for worries, Neil, just focus on things you are capable of doing now, learn as much you can and in time you'll see the effects - they will surprsie you - of that I'm quite certain :)

Back
Top Bottom