Looking for recent neuroscience article

SophiaSpeaks

The Force is Strong With This One
Greetings SOTT Editors,

Recently there was an article about the neuroscience behind believing lies and how when presented with objective proof to counter the lies, the info would be promptly ignored. There was also a MRI scan included in the article. I've done several searches but I haven't been able to find this particular article. Does anyone recall more details so I can find it or perhaps lead me to it?

Thank you in advance,

One Forum Member from AZ

Laura's Christmas Essay included material and links on the neuroscience of believing lies. The cingulate gyrus and the caudate nucleus error detection function appear to be compromised by believing lies. Perhaps our perceptions are limited by the myelinated neural tracks established by lies we accept or believe.

THANK YOU GO2! Yes, this was part of it and had enough information to do my own researches on this very important topic. Much appreciated!

A while ago, I came across the following excerpts from a book "Through The Curtain" written by Viola Petit Neal. It contained amazing descriptions of the caudate nucleus...and how its function was frequency inhibited by the "Plutonians" (Lizzies perhaps?)

I first saw the author's name in Ingo Swann's book "Penetration." In the episode where he encountered a bio-android in a Los Angeles supermarket. He was shopping to make supper for his friends V P Neal and S Karagulla. He described to them what had happened and to his great surprise, they were not surprised. The story of V P Neal is an interesting one. She had attended "night classes" where a great deal of information about future events were revealed. She attended these "night classes" in her dreams, and was able to record them in detail upon waking up. Her book was published only after her death, as she had stipulated.

What struck me in these excerpts was the amazing similarity with some of the C's central points. While not exactly the same and often with different names, the story line is similar.

I was particularly interested in how and where telepathy manifests in the human brain. The excerpts give a very precise physical description of this remarkable phenomena. I look forward to feedback from forum members who are experts in this field. The excerpts are below:

Excerpts from "Through The Curtain"
by Viola Petit Neal & Shafica Karagulla, MD

The lecturer explained that it should be in the caudate nucleus area that pranic energy should be changed into electrical energy to flow along the nervous system. In average man, at present, it is the carotid bodies that are associated with the alta major center and this change takes place largely in the carotid body rather than in the caudate nucleus. In more evolved man this change over takes place almost entirely in the caudate nucleus. Eventually, the alta major center will entirely express outwardly through the caudate nucleus instead of the carotid bodies. In Atlantis, the alta major center was used for purposes of magic and there was great misuse of pranic energy and disturbance of the physical body. (Pg. 149-150)

The caudate nucleus deals with the head anteannae–millions of antennae which in the future will deal with the ability of all the extrasensory perception abilities, such as the ability to see events at a distance and the ability for telepathic contact. The sending and receiving station for telepathic contact is located in the caudate nucleus. This caudate nucleus is the mechanism that would be activated and used as the race develops. Some people have a certain amount of development. The ability to read the planetary records (Akashic) has something to do with certain antennae activated in the caudate nucleus. This is the physical mechanism used by the interplay of the top head center and the Kundalini center (base of the spine or root center), with its outer focus in the ajna center. This would be the physical mechanism for handling this ability from the etheric to the physical. This physical mechanism is the caudate nucleus. the ventricles of the brain act as a screen (like a screen for moving pictures).

SK: Could you describe the caudate nucleus as you saw it in thought form presented in class?
VPN: This thought form was about three feet long and about two to three feet deep, depending upon which part of it, it was. The teacher projected it in midair but did not discuss it completely because there were a lot of things which were interesting in that large projection.

There were innumerable lines like the radiation of the sun. There were different centers for higher sense perception (HSP of ESP).There were very fine lines, thousands of them, and the caudate nucleus is like a miniature brain for higher stages of development. The centers for higher sense perception were located in different points in this caudate nucleus and the antennae for these were focused at a point. There were certain foci which were pointed out in it that had to do with each higher sense development. In most people the circuits in the caudate nucleus are not connected. This is the best way to describe it.

When the esoteric teaching talked about Antaskarana, or the bridge in the brain, it was really referring to the connecting of the caudate nucleus with the rest of the brain--at least the connecting of these antennae circuits. Each circuit has a sending and a receiving station. With some people, certain circuits are connected. For example, in those who have telepathic ability, the circuit is connected with higher hearing. In those who can see at a distance or can see the Akashic planetary records, the center is connected with the region of seeing in the brain.

In many cases there are several of these centers already connected in a given human being. For example, those who can hear telepathically, not with their ears but telepathically, and also can see, have the hearing and seeing senses connected.

The higher sense of smell is connected in some people. If this is connected, these persons find the word nostalgic has a very powerful meaning to them. The teacher did not explain this. At times, instead of tuning in on the pictures or information they tune in on the feeling tone of something. This, curiously, has to do with the sense of smell, which is odd, but he did not explain.

The Antaskarana is built by the student, first, in the etheric brain and then in the physical brain and the caudate nucleus. Naturally, there is a circulation and nerve connection, but the actual use of this caudate nucleus is not known yet and has not been experienced except very slightly by some people who are students, who have gone ahead with their own development.

In summary, it was stated that more will be found out about the lymphatic system, the caudate nucleus and the carotid bodies and their relationships. They have a chemical relationship which deals with the development and use of the caudate nucleus.

Often students who experience a certain amount of this adjustment of the physical vehicle in the caudate nucleus area have tachycardia (rapid heart beat) of the type that is produced by a little imbalance in the carotid bodies
which disturbs the function of the heart, but it is not a pathological condition. This is due simply to the adjustment that is required for a careful chemical adjustment of the physical body, especially the digestive tract where all toxic conditions begin. In some overloading of the digestive system, he said, that certain foods contain those products which are most suited to the physical vehicle and others are not because of the hereditary makeup of the physical body. (Pg 86-89)

The Plutonians used a frequency band which affected the physical brains and astral bodies of earth humanity in such a way as to inhibit and delay their growth and development. We may call it the first great "brainwashing." Brainwashing is exclusively a Plutonian invention.
The frequencies used by the Plutonians had little or no effect on Martians and Venusians . . . But earth humanity has been bewildered and confused and has been in the wilderness ever since. The time is close at hand when . . . the "spell will be lifted." The Plutonians use a first ray energy and the antidote is first ray energy wielded by the Christ on this planet. Earth humanity will begin to wake up from its long sleep in matter. Venusians and Martians will give knowledge and assistance which can be quickly received and assimilated by earth humanity.

Plutonians, instead of achieving individual soul development and immortal self-consciousness, developed a very strong, powerful race group soul on the concrete mental plane. Each individual is like a finger of this monster race group soul, which because of its very nature, is very powerful, integrated, one-pointed and one-purposed for long ages of time; to all intents and purposes it is immortal. This is why the highly intelligent Plutonians have a feeling of being invincible and immortal, an attitude which impresses and awes ordinary earth humanity.

They [Plutonians] consider earth humanity sturdier stock and more useful slaves.

The caudate nucleus in the brain of earth humanity was inhibited in its growth and function by the frequencies Plutonians used. This had a direct connection with the thymus gland which has a direct relationship with the heart center. So both the intellectual development of man and his love aspect were inhibited. Therefore, both the caudate nucleus and the thymus, which have a direct connection together, were inhibited. Humanity will begin to use the ability latent in the caudate nucleus. This development will bring energy into the heart center of humanity to bring about the development of wisdom and compassion along with a telepathic ability to contact the world of knowledge. The caudate nucleus is a latent radar system which will make possible very amazing direct contact with knowledge and the environment of man.

The band of frequency which was directed by the Plutonians to humanity at the time of the Fifth Sub-race of Atlantis inhibited this development in earth humanity and largely directed their motivation toward the material things and sex. It did not have this effect on the Martian and Venusian groups as far as motivation and direction goes, but it has prevented their use of the caudate and thymus because there was no response from earth humanity.

[Comments by KL: To use an analogy, the caudate nucleus can be pictured as a telephone for telepathic communication. The "caudate telephones" of earth humanity were disconnected by the Plutonian frequencies. Hence, concerned Martians and Venusians, whose caudate telephones are still working, cannot contact Earthlings and assist humanity because most of humanity's caudate telephones are not working.]

Today, Venusians and Martians are under a strenuous impact of energies to prepare them [Earthlings] also for a change on the planet and in the development of earth humanity. Those members of the human kingdom who remain in incarnation after the upheaval incidental to the removing of the Plutonians will very quickly begin to develop those faculties latent in and symbolized by the caudate nucleus and thymus. This is really a polarity established between the heart and top head center. The Plutonian polarity is between the base of the spine and the alta major center.

In passing, the pineal gland is the activator of the caudate nucleus, but this function has been latent and dormant. (Pg. 237-238)

Looking for any given article:

Is there a simple way to find an old article?
I have been struggling to figure that out. Can you search by title, date or content etc.?
Just like now: typing LIFE WITHOUT BREAD (into the search window) gives 649 links and i believe there is a much more efficient way of doing it. Thank you very much for help

Re: Looking for any given article:

anka said:
I have been struggling to figure that out. Can you search by title, date or content etc.?
Just like now: typing LIFE WITHOUT BREAD (into the search window) gives 649 links and i believe there is a much more efficient way of doing it. Thank you very much for help

Hi anka,
In general, if you know the exact phrase to look for, then putting the phrase within double quotes - like "life without bread" would only bring up instances of the whole phrase. Without the double quotes, each separate instance of LIFE, WITHOUT and BREAD may be reported by the search engine.

obyvatel said:
anka said:

Hi anka,
In general, if you know the exact phrase to look for, then putting the phrase within double quotes - like "life without bread" would only bring up instances of the whole phrase. Without the double quotes, each separate instance of LIFE, WITHOUT and BREAD may be reported by the search engine.

Thank you for trying, obyvatel. Well, that is what i thought would work but the double quotes search gives me zero results. I tried the SOTT home page and the archive too. I hope i am not missing something on screen because running my computer on Linux. Any suggestions?

anka said:
Thank you for trying, obyvatel. Well, that is what i thought would work but the double quotes search gives me zero results. I tried the SOTT home page and the archive too. I hope i am not missing something on screen because running my computer on Linux. Any suggestions?
What article in particular are you looking for? Are there any words in particular that stand out? If so, I'll try a search and see if I can find it.

truth seeker said:
anka said:
What article in particular are you looking for? Are there any words in particular that stand out? If so, I'll try a search and see if I can find it.
Yes, i am trying to find the LIFE WITHOUT BREAD article. Many thanks.

anka said:
truth seeker said:
anka said:
Well, what I was getting at was if there were any specific words (in the article itself) that would help "tag" it like cholesterol, etc. I just went to the Life Without Bread thread and did a search from there (to search only in that thread). I typed in "sott article" without quotes and it came up with 30 hits which may hopefully narrow it down a bit for you. It should be showing all references to sott articles mentioned in that thread. Let me know if that helps. :)

anka said:
truth seeker said:
anka said:

If you are looking for the Life Without Bread thread, you can find it here.

Just for what it's worth, I put "Life Without Bread" into the search engine, made sure that it said "entire forum" and then clicked search. The thread and all mentions of it were there.

Nienna Eluch said:
anka said:
truth seeker said:
anka said:

If you are looking for the Life Without Bread thread, you can find it here.

Just for what it's worth, I put "Life Without Bread" into the search engine, made sure that it said "entire forum" and then clicked search. The thread and all mentions of it were there.

Thanks to both of you for help, TruthSeeker and Nienna Eluch. I think i am done with this one at last. I also searched the net via google and came to the conclusion that the thing i was looking for is the book Life without bread, by Christian B., as recommended in the list from QFG. Gotta order and read it. Have a good evening ;)

Back
Top Bottom