Comet Elenin

From _http://blog.imva.info/world-affairs/elenin:

"We have news out of Cornell University that sustains the view that Elenin is playing a direct part in causing large earthquakes. Professor Mensur Omerbashich is saying that his “georesonator concept in which tidally induced magnification of Earth masses’ resonance causes seismicity.” This trashes NASA’s assertion that the humongous earthquake we saw in Japan and before that with the ones in Chile and New Zealand were coincidental with alignments between Elenin, the Earth and the Sun.

The earth’s seismicity can arise as a natural response
of our planet to its alignments with other celestial objects.
Professor Mensur Omerbashich

Omerbashich demonstrates empirically that “all strong (~M6+) earthquakes of 2010 occurred during the Earth’s long astronomical alignments within our solar system. He shows that the same holds true for all very strong (~M8+) earthquakes of the decade of 2000s. He asserts that the “comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) has been adding to robustness in terms of very strong seismicity since 2007. Elenin will continue intensifying the Earth’s very strong seismicity until August-October, 2011.”

It seems like every time Elenin lines up with Earth and another planet or the Sun we have an earthquake, the nearer Elenin gets the bigger the earthquakes."

More info on the page.

That makes a lot of sense thinking in an electrical perspective.

When you increase the distance you need to increase the voltage to make an electrical arc (jump) happen. I'm not sure of the formula for a vacuum (space) to get an exact number, and anyway we are dealing with voltage that may be inconceivable to produce on earth. We wouldn't feel a voltage on the earth, like someone in a faraday cage, where everything is at the same static (DC) voltage. It is the difference in voltage that we feel, like when your hair stands due to static electricity trying to dissipate in the air. But on the earth, even the air is at the voltage, so we don't feel it!

Even if Elenin is relatively small size or electrical charge wise, when it sits in between 2 objects it reduces the voltage needed to discharge bodies, just like dusty air causes problems with insulators/gaps for utilities, even though the dust itself is not really conductive.

Quote from C’s from 19 June 1999
Q: (A) This is exactly the question. The object in question is the comet, and the
question is: what is its composition, is it a dirty snowball, or is it a charged object that
collects particles on its way like the 'vacuum cleaner' model?
A: Nickel?
Q: (L) So the composition of this particular comet is nickel?
A: No, we are almost desperately trying to "jump start" your intellectual capacities.
Remember, this is a group effort here. Not a series of questions from the meek and
helpless to the Lord High Commander!!
If a comet like elenin began as nickel and nickel is quiet frequently sited as being ‘ferromagnetic’ so it may possess a very strong magnetic field depending on its history, I was thinking that it would be attracting some of the ‘suns children’ like Fe+ ions, but generally as a rule it seems magnetic fields repel ions and there doesn’t seem to be any exceptions, but perhaps not exclusively compounds of the transition elements… from_http://www.ucc.ie/academic/chem/dolchem/html/comp/transmet.html
Compounds of the transition elements can be paramagnetic (i.e. be attracted by a magnetic field) or diamagnetic (i.e. not be attracted by a magnetic field).
So it’s possible that a comet maybe like ellin is collecting some extra charge (fluffy metal paramagnetic compounds that attracts to it) from the solar wind, if so, its collection of charge would be/should be growing even if it’s net charge might not add up to much (except if the charges can be some how separated later), plus the addition or large rocks and boulders of metal/iron content that have been attracted throughout its journey adding to it, like a magnet collecting filings, presume that’s the 'vacuum cleaner' model, though it seems like selective vacuuming of sorts.

Nickel has a curie temperature (TC) somewhere around 358 C, if a comet that started out as nickel (with a strong magnetic field) got close enough to the sun it would heat up over the curie temperature and become paramagnetic and louse its ferromagnetic hold on all that iron ore and paramagnetic compounds, as nickel becomes paramagnetic its magnetic field changes to a weaker one or to some externally applied field, it could rid itself of some if not all its load that had nested/aligned in the old ferromagnetic field and kind of spiral out as it heated up, as nickel is magnetostrictive (a property of ferromagnetic material) as it may have a propensity to change size and/or shape, as its shape and/or size would have been the result of a previous exposure to a magnetic field, but I don’t have enough understanding, I think it needs to be molten for this to happen in any obvious shape/size shifting, so if it cant change shape readily, perhaps it will manifest as a kind of (frustrated) energy conversion, giving rise to a lot of electrical phenomena until its curie temperature is present throughout its body, (fully ‘curied’ ) perhaps. (although, heating part of a normal conductor like copper gives rise to electrical phenomena, and nickel is supposed to have conductive properties and what about all the accumulated transitional metal compounds, are they still going to be paramagnetic, will they be conductive. (?)

I found my self going on and on with this, and more what ifs …. :scared:, and it might not have a strong field, just a weak field, enough to accumulate some transitional metal compounds to turn into a furry ball with a furry metal tail or nothing of that sort. :-[

edid: spelling

Richard Hoagland claims that Comet Elenin is a UFO in disguise

I came by this on Kerry Cassidy's blog:

_http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

Project Camelot said:
ELENIN: Evidence mounting this is a piloted craft!

I spoke to Richard Hoagland last night and got his confirmation he will be speaking at my Awake & Aware Conference in September. He again stressed that Elenin is a piloted craft! This correlates with my other insider information. Return of the Anunnaki? Or who is coming to visit and why?

He said the rumors that Elenin are perturbing our system and causing earthquakes is disinfo...Another clue, the Pope recently addressed the astronauts on the Space Shuttle. Ask yourself why. Is this a greeting committee?

And recommended I read Rendevous with Rama by Arthur C. Clarke. There must be a clue there. I have already ordered it. Meanwhile, he will be releasing the major up-to-the-minute news on Elenin at Awake & Aware 2011?? Get your tickets now before we sell out!!

So, according to Hoaxland's warped worldview, we're the ones spreading disinfo :rolleyes:

I have heard this buffoon speak at a conference. I cannot believe people who have actually met the man in person continue to give credence to his delusional nonsense about aliens hollowing out asteroids and comets, then travelling in them to Earth!

253467_10150337186688504_697008503_10205791_2182187_n.jpg

Re: Richard Hoagland claims that Comet Elenin is a UFO in disguise

It's so stupid, it's beyond belief. Apologies if that's harsh - but seriously - anyone who is even vaguely familiar with Hoagland knows that if you take what he says and reverse it all completely, you might get somewhere in the neighborhood of the truth. That conference looks really 'unfortunate'.

Kniall said:
I have heard this buffoon speak at a conference. I cannot believe people who have actually met the man in person continue to give credence to his delusional nonsense about aliens hollowing out asteroids and comets, then travelling in them to Earth!

Maybe itty, bitty, tiny aliens that you need a microscope to see (but they could also travel in the tail too)...

Seriously though, the guy is bonkers! :pirate:

It's not harsh, it's really stupid. They will just ridicule themselves. A UFO that comes shining during months with a coma and a tail, while it can just pop up anywhere like any other UFO, that's burlesque. It's almost comic that some people think that while humans have stealth technology, UFOs do not :D

mkrnhr said:
It's not harsh, it's really stupid. They will just ridicule themselves. A UFO that comes shining during months with a coma and a tail, while it can just pop up anywhere like any other UFO, that's burlesque. It's almost comic that some people think that while humans have stealth technology, UFOs do not :D

Yes, it's really stupid, but remember what happened with Hale-Bopp? The Heaven's Gate cult mass suicide? That was the result of this kind of nonsense. If another suicide occurs, these irresponsible scandal mongers will be to blame.

I just sent this email to Kerry Cassidy:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Remember Hale-Bopp?
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 22:25:42 +0200
Organisation: SOTT/QFG
To: Kerry Cassidy <Kerry@projectcamelot.org>

.... and the Heaven's Gate cult suicide?

If it happens again, you, Richard Hoagland, Andy Lloyd, Carl Johan Calleman, will all have blood on your hands.

L

--

I've posted about it on my FB page. Ya'll fire at will. This has to be stopped.

Kniall said:

This is really nutzoid. They even have a picture with a comet on and then saying it is a UFO. Maybe UFO cause they don't know the dangers of comets, so that these are indeed unknown flight objects to them. Next thing is then maybe when a comet is to be seen, saying a UFO flew by, or the next Leonids: a UFO fleet is visiting.

Laura said:
I just sent this email to Kerry Cassidy:
[…]

This what I wondered about, she did make an interview with you, read some books and following something like this then...

Legolas said:
This what I wondered about, she did make an interview with you, read some books and following something like this then...
I got the thought also that it may serve to discredit the interview by association.

This woman is totally naive or something else is going on. Here's her response:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Remember Hale-Bopp?
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 13:41:27 -0700
From: Kerry Cassidy/ Project Camelot <kerry@projectcamelot.org>
To: Laura Knight-Jadczyk <lark2@cassiopaea.com>

Hi there,

That's a pretty strong statement. Why is holding a Camelot roundtable discussion about Elenin going to lead there?? Last time I looked discussing things freely on the internet is still a basic freedom.

No conclusions have been reached by me or the participants. That's WHY we are having the conference. Do you have information regarding Elenin? If so you are more than welcome to join the discussion.

Best wishes,

Kerry

Kerry Lynn Cassidy
PROJECT CAMELOT
phone: +1.310.594.3183
http://projectcamelot.org
http://projectcamelotproductions.com
MY BLOG: http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

You're not being harsh at all anart! that is REALLY stupid!!

mkrnhr said:
Legolas said:
I got the thought also that it may serve to discredit the interview by association.

I had the exact same thought. I'm also wondering what the hell is KC thinking?? :shock: or maybe she's not thinking and that's what the problem is?

Laura said:
Do you have information regarding Elenin? If so you are more than welcome to join the discussion.

Best wishes,

Kerry

:O So it's obvious that KC doesn't check SOTT regularly or read your writings at all Laura!!

And at the opposite end of the scale, NASA comes out with an article dated 9th June, about Elenin.

Jason Major said:
Exhaustive calculations are run and re-run. Computer simulations are executed. All possibilities are taken into consideration, and yet there’s no alternative to be found; our world will face a close encounter with a comet in mere months’ time. Phone calls are made, a flurry of electronic messages fly between computer terminals across the world, consultations are held with top experts in the field. We are unprepared… what can we do? What does this mean for civilization as we know it? What will this speeding icy bullet from outer space do to our planet?

The answer? Nothing.

Nothing at all. In fact, it probably won’t even be very interesting to look at – if you can even find it when it passes by.

(Sorry for the let-down.)

Back
Top Bottom