Dear Laura, whats going on?

I feel like you guys are reading too much into what Menna said. Louise Hay has been talked about on this forum in the past so I know there are other dimensions to a physical issue, thus I don't find it odd for Menna to mention something like that - furthermore he was expressing concern for Laura.

Muxel said:
I feel like you guys are reading too much into what Menna said. Louise Hay has been talked about on this forum in the past so I know there are other dimensions to a physical issue, thus I don't find it odd for Menna to mention something like that - furthermore he was expressing concern for Laura.

The issue with Menna, as I see it, was that he threw an one-liner in, with leaving people to interpret it. And when asked for an explanation he didn't offer any, even when he replied to Laura's post about her tooth surgery. I find it understandable that this leaves a somewhat strange feeling with people about his post. But as this thread has been teaching, it is too early to draw any conclusion before Menna has given good reason to do so. Like others, I worry about him too and wonder what's up with him. But I agree that it serves us best to focus on the lesson this thread teaches instead on Menna.

I find this thread very educating as it serves as a reminder to self-observe what's going on inside and to read one's writing twice before posting. Like, applying some emotional distance, therefore being able to give the matter some thought and to do some good reasoning instead of jumping to conclusions (or, as it can be in real life, into things) right away. Thus, giving the matter it's due as it needs it.

And this can also be a good training ground for practicing some self-observation and self-control which can also be transferred to face-to-face conversations in real life which can prompt one to immediate, inconsiderate reactions. To actually learn to master (even crucial) conversations, as Thinkingfingers puts it.

Gawan said:
I agree with Renaissance here and that we should remember the lesson that happened some weeks back where we also jumped into it without having any input and drew conclusions. With that I think we need to reign our horses a bit and give Menna also a chance.
I agree as well. I hope everything is ok with you Menna and you can let us know if you need any help when you get the chance to/choose to read through the thread.

I'm sorry to hear about your tooth Laura and I hope it doesn't give you any more bother. :hug2:

Neil said:
So the internal controversy was basically over whether these dreams reflected an expanded subconscious awareness that was coming into contact with some sort of information field which could be decoded to provide a richer and fuller understanding of what's going on in my reality, or whether I was freakin' nuts.

Well, there is another possibility: That it may be neither, or even something completely different! I noticed that you've taken an mental/intellectual point of view, versus 'freakin nuts', which I assume may relate to the emotional/intuitive side of things. You then go on to associate this feminine side with "messy", "prone to hysteria" and "psychic" and mention later on the principle of the 50/50 yin/yan duality. So, it looks to me like there might be an integration issue. I think (and this is not necessarily true, because it it only my opinion) that intellectual (male side) fully integrated with psychic/intuitive (female side) may be a force to be reckoned with. But, not all people are ready to do that at once, and it must be done when an individual is ready to do so. It may take time, and it can't be forced.

Neil said:
As some background to the debate, I had in the past used my dreams for inspirations for forum posts after I had brought them down to Earth a bit, and then there was the consideration of why the Cassiopaeans thought that I needed 3 dream stones. The thought had occurred to me immediately upon seeing them the first time, but I didn't quite accept it because it was "unscientific." The intellectual, analytical, reductionist approach of using a scientific/engineering process to evaluate everything and putting all of the psychic stuff off to the side and more or less ignoring it until it could be proven with those methods seemed much "safer."

So, you ignored it. Very interesting. It's ok, you're allowed to do that, it's call free will. But it leaves something behind, in my opinion. 3 dream stones? What does 3 mean to you, some sort of integration? Ok, I couldn't resist it, I did a google search: 'The Power of Three'. It's a Doctor Who series. I thought it was very funny: "The Invasion of the Cubes". Cubes as slug bait, haha. It talks about the Shakra, which is something to do with seven. Hmm. A very enjoyable series.

Neil said:
Based on some psychological texts I had read, I thought the scientific method seemed to be a masculine problem solving technique while the "psychic," or at least intuitive, seemed to be a feminine one. So part of my consciousness took up the argument that the feminine side was too "messy" and prone to hysteria and should only be used in rare circumstances. My heart chakra said no. After I floated this idea to myself, there was a sudden strange heat in my chest followed by a sort of uncomfortable constriction. So over the past 3 months, I went through several iterations of this activity applied to different situations such as: When observing a new person you should only take into account what you can physically research about their behavior and mannerisms and leave the subtleties up to logical analysis. Again, "no." I then applied the situation to romantic relationships, which may seem like a no brainer to some people, but I was having a serious debate with myself over this stuff. The results were the same. On the other side, my intellectual self had a serious problem with relying too much on intuition to accomplish things. So a new idea was floated: I guess its 50/50, yin yang. No heat or constriction this time. So the question became how to integrate these more ethereal impressions which are picked up much better by the heart chakra and combine them with what can be understood by the lower intellectual center in a way that is still objectively valid. My answer was that they had to be tested in such a way as to make accurate predictions about things that I observed or got involved in.

So, it's an integration thing. That sort of thing can come with time.

Neil said:
In retrospect, I thought that Menna's dream had a similar "flavor" to my internal controversy even though it wasn't exactly the same thing. By the time I made the connection, the discussion had lapsed and the thread had gotten kind of stale, and since I wasn't sure my commentary was relevant anyway, I just shelved it. Based on the sensations I felt, if I had gone hardcore into telling myself that the "feminine inputs" were invalid, I think I would have had some sort of meltdown and perhaps ended up in a rough patch. It was my supposition that this "balancing of the chakras" was related to what the Cassiopaeans said about "the quickening of the cosmos" and that if you don't work on it you get "left behind." I casually tossed it out as a possibility to explain what was going on with Menna, but did not intend to get into a detailed discussion of how I got there.

Well, I see Menna as very much focused on the psychical relm in it's masculine form. A very physical being as it happens. I think that is a reasonably individual thing.

Edit: removed link

Ruth said:
3 dream stones? What does 3 mean to you, some sort of integration?
No, not really. The quantity just seemed unusual, like they were the centerpiece of my crystal package. In the past I had periodically had what could be described as "4D dream experiences" which perhaps contained some symbolic deeper truths, but decided to only very sparingly pay them much credence due to a comment the Cassiopaeans said about dreams being the best forum for disinformation that exists. The dream stones seemed to be compelling me to reconsider my position or not throw the baby out with the bathwater, as Laura likes to say. The overall impression I got from the experience was that the Cassiopaeans intended to teach me more advanced concepts by essentially placing me in them via a visual-sensory "astral reality" with the dream stones.

...It's like in school when the teacher would fire up the slide projector (which became PowerPoint or 3D media as I got older) in order to demonstrate points in a more immersive way than was possible with the textbook. The dream stones were the Cassiopaeans' slide projector, at least that was my intuition. So my analytical side thought that was all very fascinating, but it couldn't be proven, and if you can't prove it, it should be shelved; the line between genius and schizophrenia can be rather tenuous. It also occurred to me that 4D STS could get in and twist whatever information was accessed. They ought to, in theory, have the same ability to create some sort of virtual world where they control everything I see and implant various ideas in order to influence what I ultimately do in 3D reality in a way that is more beneficial to them. It's really a pretty well documented phenomenon in the abductee and demonology literature. I was beginning to think I was experiencing a bit of what John Keel must've felt when he was trying to discern the ultimate truth behind the UFO phenomenon. So after I worked through my internal controversy, the conclusion I reached was that perhaps the Cassiopaeans had shown me a door into the "superspectrum," but in order to actually open it and understand what is happening on the other side, this integration of which you speak is pretty much a prerequisite.

So I don't believe I'm crazy, there probably is some substance to all of this, and I am paying more attention to the "signals," but I'm not spending a great deal of time on it right now because I have more immediate concerns.

Neil said:
It also occurred to me that 4D STS could get in and twist whatever information was accessed. They ought to, in theory, have the same ability to create some sort of virtual world where they control everything I see and implant various ideas in order to influence what I ultimately do in 3D reality in a way that is more beneficial to them.

I too have thought about this, but then I realized that we live in a free-will universe in which each of can always make a choice, hence not really controlled. We are however, subjected to all the noise that tries to influence our choices, and by noise I mean things like
a) demands from family, loved ones, authority figures etc
b) cohersions from the car salesman on tv, or advertisements in junk mail, etc
c) beamings from HAARP
d) voices or urges in our head
e) 4D STS disinfo via dreams

The bottom line is that everyone outside of us can try to influence us, but no one can actually control our thinking or feelings. It is up to ourselves to fine tune our machine so that we learn to discern the outside noise from our deepest feelings and thoughts. And this is where the Work comes in.

Neil,

I think you may be reacting a bit like Menna in trying to decide which direction to go.

Neil said:
So I don't believe I'm crazy, there probably is some substance to all of this, and I am paying more attention to the "signals," but I'm not spending a great deal of time on it right now because I have more immediate concerns.

Menna said:
Thats the thing I am not keeping anything away compared to the pains I had realized and dealt with and advanced past I do not have any pains as serious as those past pains and out of respect for lessons and the emotions I choose to walk down a different path at this point in time in order to experience more of a society success rather than an esoteric success as I am not balanced in the two I believe based on expeirence and observation that I am more advanced from an esoteric stand point then from a society career stand point and im sure once i reach my goal i will develop a new perspective/learn a new lesson and this is what I want.

If I can i choose not to have advanced lessons in my life right now out of respect for the lessons emotions and my body and my goals what I want to achieve and experience. I don't want to change anything or feel more secure about anything its more of a perspective or experience that I want. For example I am still on the forum reading and learning reading books about the topics here however more of my time is spent in society and reaching society goal.

Menna said:
I love learning however an ADVANCED lesson I am afraid I will not handle well as I have not reacted favorably to them in past emotionally mentally so I choose at this time if I can not to enter into them as I want to experience advancement in my goal and personally I don't think I can efficiently have both I.e properly handling of advanced lesson and integration into life and advancement in goal. If I am left alone I feel goal advancement will be more efficient I am saying this based off my life's past history.

I think we all have concerns/fears when it comes to the unknown. When I first decided to join in the crystals experiment I looked at it as just that an experiment. I still do I suppose. I look at it as "giving it a shot" because that seems to be the nature of experiments.

But I do trust in Laura's work and intuition more and more as I travel along. It will vary I think for each of us as to how much we trust and when we begin to realize that perhaps we have taken a few steps up the "stairway" and wonder how far we have come and where we are going.

I guess I would just say don't feel like you are alone in this process. Personally I don't want to be left "alone".

[goyacobol said:
But I do trust in Laura's work and intuition more and more as I travel along. It will vary I think for each of us as to how much we trust and when we begin to realize that perhaps we have taken a few steps up the "stairway" and wonder how far we have come and where we are going.
I agree with this, I just think it is prudent to approach it cautiously.

Neil said:
[goyacobol said:
I agree with this, I just think it is prudent to approach it cautiously.

Yes, that's a good approach I think. I may be posting similar ideas the further through the valley I get. :/

Just got a message that what I said on the 27th was moved here I thought it was just deleted as noise. I know the sessions take a lot of time planning and energy as I saw one live over the computer. I simply ment that I believe that I though she was busy. I admit it was not externally considerate to just leave an open ended comment and I could and or should of ask what the core group is working on or I should of just shut my mouth (keyboard) and waited patiently.

Also when Laura or someone in the group says I have this pain or problem the C's respond with "It is because of this or that" Laura has been told by the C's during an injury that "she does too much"

I asked what the symbolism is because when there is a problem and it is asked why is this happening the C's usually have an answer.

Interesting research on my last name. I am also a Gemini I believe that is the twin sign at least that's what people say.

I have only checked in to the board for updated sessions recently. I have not been as engaging as I have been in the past. The lack of recent engagement was a choice. Taking a break. Spending energy else where. Having different experiences. Not spending energy on explaining over the computer to strangers/aquaintances as this is draining to me even though I believe some good can come out of it. All of the above reasons lead to my choice of non engagement. If it wasn't for the message I wouldn't of known this part of the thread existed.

Looks like I have some bedtime reading to do.

Also 60% of the time I respond on my phone and don't use a keyboard and trolls usually don't have almost 1,000 posts, join in person meetings, read the books and interact with the same forum for 6+ yrs

Maybe it's my fault for not thinking that people care about what I say here. Sometimes I post things or say things as open ended or as a question to make people think or open discussion. What you think and what you think I mean is on you a metophoric mirror possibly? I'll try to remember to not leave my post as a question without explanation of why I am asking the question. Basically explaining why I am posting what I am posting and if I am going to not engage for a while. I think that should be externally considerate enough. By the way I am purchasing a home soon I might not be as active until the process is over and day to day life is stable if I don't respond to posts responding to this post it's simply because of priorities. I will try to save energy during the day to respond to what I am assuming will be "backlash" to my last responses

For an example of what I mean I spent roughly an hour reading a trying to pick the correct words to externally respond to people I have never met. I am tired and have work in the morning. Goodnight external consideration is tiring for me tough dynamic to balance

If a member of this forum said "I am stopping the work" or no longer is active there is really nothing anyone should want to do about it IMO. Maybe try to find out what happened if one cares enough to find out but to tip the scale to a negative point of view or overly positive point of view is a reflection of your intellectual center/emotional center and Facebook might be better place to express how you immediately react to things. Ask yourself "Why do I care". I've had questions not answered in the past or things I didn't fully understand I asked again and got nothing back and that's fine I'm still alive and breathing. There have also been members here that are no longer members and recent member that are newer within the past 1-3yrs. It's life. The same cycle will happen some will stay some will be new some will take a hiatus. Some will be less externally considerate than others. But to jump to negative and or positive conclusion is an extra uneccessary step IMO. If you get frustrated sit with the emotion for 10min see if you still care as much after 10min.

I will be more careful with my posts and take more time and energy to explain myself when I post. Which will probably cause me to post less as i have learned it's better for people to progress organically without my influance as life knows what it's doing better than me. I find it better not to get too involved. Now it would be externally considerate to explain what I mean by my last statement and to tell you the truth words can't describe what I mean but experiences can. Maybe that's why symbolism was used so much during anchient times. You interperate the symbol based on YOUR interpretation and that is based on YOUR ..... Level/knowledge/being/orientation/insert another word . Symbols are very STO IMO

Some people chose to care about my comments some didn't some spoke "negatively" some where indifferent. Can you see how this is telling?. I don't want to end this with a question.

Menna said:
Some people chose to care about my comments some didn't some spoke "negatively" some where indifferent. Can you see how this is telling?.

No I can't. Perhaps you can explain why people responding differently to what you wrote is telling, because I only view it as what it is: that people are different and their reactions/responses to what they read varies.

Menna said:
Just got a message that what I said on the 27th was moved here I thought it was just deleted as noise. I know the sessions take a lot of time planning and energy as I saw one live over the computer. I simply ment that I believe that I though she was busy. I admit it was not externally considerate to just leave an open ended comment and I could and or should of ask what the core group is working on or I should of just shut my mouth (keyboard) and waited patiently.

Hi Menna, thank you for taking the time to answer what you meant. It is clearer now. Kind Regards.

Menna said:
If a member of this forum said "I am stopping the work" or no longer is active there is really nothing anyone should want to do about it IMO. Maybe try to find out what happened if one cares enough to find out but to tip the scale to a negative point of view or overly positive point of view is a reflection of your intellectual center/emotional center and Facebook might be better place to express how you immediately react to things. Ask yourself "Why do I care". I've had questions not answered in the past or things I didn't fully understand I asked again and got nothing back and that's fine I'm still alive and breathing. There have also been members here that are no longer members and recent member that are newer within the past 1-3yrs. It's life. The same cycle will happen some will stay some will be new some will take a hiatus. Some will be less externally considerate than others. But to jump to negative and or positive conclusion is an extra uneccessary step IMO. If you get frustrated sit with the emotion for 10min see if you still care as much after 10min.

Some people chose to care about my comments some didn't some spoke "negatively" some where indifferent. Can you see how this is telling?. I don't want to end this with a question.

What you say may be true, however those who are taking a break usually don't occasionally drop off strange and hard to interpret one liners and then disappear. Glad your okay though. You can try and shine the light on others possible 'over reactions' but it's pretty clear to me you lacked external consideration. Just an observation.

Back
Top Bottom