The Cycle of the ‘Destroyer Comet’.

Mjöllnir

The Force is Strong With This One
Something to chew on:-

The painting referred to in this link below is another more detailed pictorial description of events that happened in the sky in the early 14th century.
The writings of the true historical event seemed to have been 'covered up', but paintings and drawings survived the 'censorship' (IMO) because the censors missed the clues left in paintings etc.

I found this pictorial reference to a comet interaction with earth when I surmised that the 'great prophets' in history were in fact great comet events... Simply put... If you take the 'rough' dates in history from say Buddha, Jesus and then Mohammad there is an approximate time gap between them that is equidistant (too coincidental for me). So I searched the history books and info for evidence of a comet that would have happened in the 1300's and I came upon this painting:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Great_famine.jpg
The painting clearly depicts a comet (dragon) in the sky with the Sun (flying lion) and shows that the heat from the dragons mouth (see dragon mouth furnace at the bottom), caused the heat that caused crops to fail and hence famine. (the Black Death followed I believe)
For a quick read... the famine info is here:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_of_1315%E2%80%931317

It is of my opinion that the 1300's cometary event was probably used to usher in another 'Saviour / Prophet'. But a secret 'Saviour / Prophet' .... I believe this may have been the form of the initiation of the masonic order of the Knights Templar (formed around that time) and done this way so as to further 'mystify' and control 'God' by causing the 'wise one' to be a secret. A secret that was to remain hidden until the aftermath of the next big comet event (if you know what I mean)

In any event, I believe that the last major comet event has been kept a secret because the people would be able to put two and two together if they saw that there was an equal cyclical period between big comets of about 650 years (hence the 666 maybe?)... If the general public new this they would know that we are due for another comet 'visitation' around about NOW !!!

It seems that the incoming aspect of a big comet is seen as the ‘Destroyer’/ ‘Shiva’ / ‘Devil’ / ‘The Beast’ (with the horns / corona), being that the incoming comet effects are destructive. The outgoing aspect of the comet is seen as the ‘Restorer’ / ‘Vishnu’ / ‘Jesus’ / Saviour. Because of the restorative effects of the comet leaving. Even though there may be a lot of disruption, earth changes and plague etc. In the end there will be a 'New World' so to speak... The survivors of previous encounters seem to all say this. ... This may be why the PTB are trying to 'kidnap' the event and it's aftermath... Control and conquer.

I am assuming that the dates in history have been changed slightly to cover up this cyclical comet period.
I am also assuming that the previous big comets can be tracked back in this fashion to give us the comet events before Buddha... Eg. Mithras, Zoroaster, Horus , Thor, Surtr etc.

PS.
The phrase "I come with a sword" suggests to me the corona that lays in front of a big comet... IMO the 'Crescent' on the Moslem's flag IS NOT a crescent moon, it is the shape of the curved corona of a large comet. (which is the shape of a middle eastern sword ... "I come with a sword") … Which is also where the ‘Devil’s Horns’ come from. ( IMHO)

The dots connect and the thot plickens.

So I think it is VERY IMPORTANT to unravel the mystery of the big comets and their cyclical nature.
Then tell as many people as possible… Spread the word for the sake of the common folk.
The PTB :evil: seem to be using this ‘secret’ knowledge as a power play for control over mankind's destiny. (as per usual)

But having said that... I feel confident in the future.

I think there will be peace in the future. (after the event)

Have a look also here, where Laura discusses in detail comets:

on www.sott.net you find on the left side bar (you have to scroll down a bit) the heading "comets & catastrophe" with many articles (in these article you find also many references to other "comet books").

Also Victor Clube & Paul Napier, in the book "The cosmic serpent", taking history into perspective of comets.

FWIW

Yes thanks Legolas.

I am sifting through that right now.

I have some more stuff to post when I put it together.

Something rather interesting.

Tomorrow maybe.

Mjöllnir said:
Yes thanks Legolas.

I am sifting through that right now.

I have some more stuff to post when I put it together.

Something rather interesting.

Tomorrow maybe.

Keep it up ! :)

Back
Top Bottom