Errors in "The Wave" (Online Version)

Facing the Unknown:

p. 509
The Cs had made it absolutely clear the there were forces of which we were completely unaware
that

Almost Human:

p. 38
there exists stacks of evidence
exist

p. 38
just what they hack is going on
the

p. 40
A number is missing there (above the session excerpt).

p. 40
with the nest answer
next

p. 110
They see nothing wrong with they way they think
the

p. 118
entire army of psychopaths among us whose job it is act as vectors
is to act

Almost Human:

p. 145
He described is as being much stronger
it

p. 160
our communication with this broader network, Judge.
I think there must be placed an ending quotation mark: Judge."

p. 214
But the social scientists —the economists —were doubtful
Missing spaces. Dashes with spaces are used throughout the book, AFAIK.

p. 219
The increasing 'greenhouse effect' Cassiopaeans will cause the polar ice caps and glaciers to melt
Sort of Ctrl+V typo.

It's not in The Wave, but in Cassiopedia:

http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/Vigillance
I guess it must be written "Vigilance" with one L.

There are two duplicates (both without content yet):
#1 Colors - alchemical symbology
#2 Colors alchemical symbology

I'm finally reading more of The Wave! In ch. 6: http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/08/the-wave-chapter-6-animal-psychology-or-that-which-was-a-will-be-a-that-which-was-not-a-will-be-not-a-everything-was-and-will-be-either-a-or-not-a/

The following probably should not be inside the same quote box as the preceding Cassiopaea trascript:
The Wave ch. 6 said:
Now, I want to put two remarks from the above transcript together:

Same with this:
ch. 6 said:
Remembering what was said about the “essence beings” in Chapter 2:

And this:
ch. 6 said:
And what was said in our “Oz” discussion:

Also, the second appearance of this quote needs A: inserted in front of it:
ch. 6 said:
When “Earth” becomes a fourth density realm, all the forces, both STS and STO shall be in direct contact with one another… It will be a “level playing field,” thus, balanced.

:)

Thanks for the eagle eye, they all should be fixed now.

You're definitely welcome!

From chapter 8:
Ch. 8 said:
Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe…

Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold.
This section should probably be in a blue quote box, like the session transcripts in other chapters.

Ch. 8 said:
It would involve obvious paradoxes, such as being able to go back to the “your” of five minutes ago — or even five seconds ago — and bring that “previous-time-you” to the present so there were two “you’s”.
"you"

Ch. 8 said:
but the objective raison d’être will be unavailable for contemplation.
More mystery characters.

Ch. 8 said:
Q: (L) Does the interaction between the spirit/soul and the body physical produce some byproduct that is desirable to other beings?
body/physical (do the transcripts also contain this error?)

Ch. 8 said:
A: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, but it must also be mentioned here that everything that exists in all realms of the universe can experience existence in one of only two ways. That would be defined as a long wave cycle and a short wave cycle.
[quote box ends]

Going back to your previous question about why humans are “entrapped” in physical existence, which, of course, is voluntary and chosen, this was due to the desire to change from the long wave cycle experience of completely — what you would call — ethereal or spiritual existence, to the short wave cycle of what you call physical existence.

The difference is that a long wave cycle involves only very gradual change in evolution in a cyclical manner. Whereas a short wave cycle involves a duality. And this is the case with souls in physical bodies as is experienced on this earth plane because the soul experiences an ethereal state for half the cycle and a physical state for the other half of the cycle. While these halves are not measured in time the way you measure time, the totality of experience is equal in each half.

[quote box begins]
The necessity to form the short wave cycle was brought about through nature through the natural bounds of the universe when the group mind of souls chose to experience physicality as opposed to a completely ethereal existence.

Q: (L) Does this interaction produce a byproduct?
The quote box should not have a gap here, since the C's are still "talking".

Ch. 8 said:
[STS is seeing only what you WANT to see and is] the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn’t quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality.
I'm not sure, but maybe this should be in a quote box as well?

Ch. 8 said:
Our task is to determine the properties of everyone and everything we experience, to see the “lights of unseen things,” the “light of knowledge which dispels the darkness of ignorance from the soul.
Closing quotation mark missing.

Ch. 8 said:
A: Energy, Ã la STS.
Another funny character.

Ch. 8 said:
There are a couple of remarks from the above transcript that I would like to note in particular:

Because an STS vehicle does not learn to be an STO candidate by determining the needs of another.

And the second is:

In fact, if anything, such an energy transference even could enhance the effect… Imbalanced waves could be drawn upon by the receiver.
This is like the sections above; should these quotes go in quote boxes, or at least have quotation marks around them? It's not terribly unclear, but I'm bringing it to attention just in case.

Ch. 8 said:
Q: I guess once you have truly learned what is being said here, just plug it in.
Ch. 8 said:
Q: I guess that it is true that anything that tends to cause interference in doing what one is here to do could be considered attack.
Missing the (letter) after the 'Q:' to tell who is talking.

[edits: I'm adding errors and suspected errors as I find them.]

Just finished Ch. 8. I noticed that as I got toward the end of the article, the white backdrop for the text "ran out". This picture should explain what I mean:
0HE4k.png

Further below, once the quote box for the transcript ends:
upP9G.png

I use Firefox browser. I thought I would bring this to attention in case it can be fixed. It probably happens on other pages which are "too long" as well.

HowToBe said:
Just finished Ch. 8. I noticed that as I got toward the end of the article, the white backdrop for the text "ran out".

I use Firefox browser. I thought I would bring this to attention in case it can be fixed. It probably happens on other pages which are "too long" as well.

Looks like a problem on your end. Both Chrome and Firefox display that page correctly for me.

From Wave chapter 45

“Nope!” Frank declared. He would not go if he couldn’t have his own room. I could see the chances of going to the conference and distributing the magazine dwindling. But S** agreed. Sure, she’d pay for two rooms if that would make Frank happy.
However, that wasn’t all that Frank wanted. Now he announced that it would undoubtedly be cheaper all the way around if we were to fly up instead of drive. I could see the chances of going to the conference and distributing the magazine dwindling. But S** agreed. Sure, she’d pay for round-trip tickets for the three of us.

sentence repeats twice.

Also, this one in Amazing Grace, chapter 11:

"I could see no other value to my life at that point in time than that my suffering."

should read: "I could see no other value to my life at that point in time than that of my suffering."

wetroof said:
From Wave chapter 45

“Nope!” Frank declared. He would not go if he couldn’t have his own room. I could see the chances of going to the conference and distributing the magazine dwindling. But S** agreed. Sure, she’d pay for two rooms if that would make Frank happy.
However, that wasn’t all that Frank wanted. Now he announced that it would undoubtedly be cheaper all the way around if we were to fly up instead of drive. I could see the chances of going to the conference and distributing the magazine dwindling. But S** agreed. Sure, she’d pay for round-trip tickets for the three of us.

sentence repeats twice.

I may be wrong, but I think that is repeated intentionally and thus should be left as is.

HowToBe said:
just finished Ch. 8. I noticed that as I got toward the end of the article, the white backdrop for the text "ran out". This picture should explain what I mean:
<images>
Heimdallr said:
Looks like a problem on your end. Both Chrome and Firefox display that page correctly for me.
Every browser displays that particular page correctly for me, too. I couldn't recognise any errors or disfigurements.
This effect occurs when your browser tries to display that page while the page isn't loaded completely. Hence the structure of the page might appear somewhat distorted at the first glance. I could observe this effect with Opera. After all data had been fetched, the page was displayed as it should.

Sirius said:
Every browser displays that particular page correctly for me, too.
Huh. Reloading the page doesn't affect it. Also, the exact point where the background ends is variable. If I scroll the page so that the background's "end point" is in the center of the screen, switch to another browser tab, then switch back, the background will either have extended itself downward to the bottom of the screen (appearing correctly until I scroll down), or retracted to the top of the window (when I scroll up the background becomes visible).

Anyway, at least it doesn't prevent reading.

Edit: I noticed this error on another website I was viewing recently, so it must be something happening on my end.

I was rereading Chapter 34: The Channel (The Wave Volume 5/6) online and found a minor error in the following paragraph:

As to whether our decision to try to give Frank every chance possible to make a different choice was the correct one, and whether the present “hitting of the fan” of the operation suggested by the Cs in the above excerpt will permanently damage and discredit all of the material, will have to be up to the reader. We think that telling the truth is the only way. It is then up to the reader to decide what he/she wants to credit and what not. One learn lessons, one learns truth, and one tells truth. That is how we see it. We do believe that the truth will survive the attacks.

The bolded part should be: learns

I'll post more corrections here if I run into them.

Again Chapter 34: The Channel (The Wave Volume 5/6) online, found another minor error in the following paragraph:

As it turned out, this opportunity was meeting Ark. And it was certainly true that it was misinterpreted by everyone but me. I had “instant recognition” to a depth and extent that can barely be explained or expressed. Frank, on the other hand, literally spent days trying to convince me that I ought not to communicate with Ark, that he was a spy or KGB agent sent to kidnap me and use me for vile purposes. (Funny how real agents always accuse others of what they are doing themselves.) What was more, he managed to convince other members of the group that Ark was a danger to the all of us, and I basically had to stand alone against them repeating to me over and over again that I was falling into a trap.

The word the should be deleted.

SeekinTruth said:
I was rereading Chapter 34: The Channel (The Wave Volume 5/6) online and found a minor error in the following paragraph:

As to whether our decision to try to give Frank every chance possible to make a different choice was the correct one, and whether the present “hitting of the fan” of the operation suggested by the Cs in the above excerpt will permanently damage and discredit all of the material, will have to be up to the reader. We think that telling the truth is the only way. It is then up to the reader to decide what he/she wants to credit and what not. One learn lessons, one learns truth, and one tells truth. That is how we see it. We do believe that the truth will survive the attacks.

The bolded part should be: learns

I think that one is already correct. The only way that we use "learns" is when we say "one learns a lesson." One learn lessons is correct.

fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom