Ireland

M

morganlefay

Yes, that is where I am from. I am the "real deal" (LOL) born and bred in Ireland (Dublin).

Most of my life has been lived in continental Europe. I've found that people are much the same no matter where you go: a mixed bag. I have been fortunate. Met so many good people, had good experiences.

MLF

Just to add that I have been to the U.S.A. once, to Washington D.C. a few years ago. One of the most enjoyable holidays I have ever had.
Just mentioning this fact, as I think this is a mainly American forum. Yes?

MLF

morganlefay said:
Just to add that I have been to the U.S.A. once, to Washington D.C. a few years ago. One of the most enjoyable holidays I have ever had.
Just mentioning this fact, as I think this is a mainly American forum. Yes?

MLF

Actually, I don't think this is mainly an American forum. Judging by traffic, it's pretty evenly spread out between Europe, the US, Canada with many members from South America, Asia, and even Russia and Africa - and quite a few from down under. Soooo - more like a global forum.

I went to Ireland this last May for about 17 days. Cooler than expected but what a gorgeous country! Really enjoyed the people as well, very social and accommodating. Definitely would go back again! but this time without my mother! LOL
24x7 with mom is very exhausting!

Back
Top Bottom