Japan - 8.9 Earthquake - Fukushima Meltdown

Woodsman said:
I just ran across this documentary called, "Nuclear Ginza" about nuclear power workers and the (unbelievably horrid) way they've been treated by Japan's nuclear power industry.

The film was shot in 1995.

It's 25 minutes long and available for free viewing on Google's video archive. . .

_http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4411946789896689299#

After watching this, I understand why Japan has been so reluctant about telling anything resembling the truth. Rather than train workers properly and provide safe systems, they instead hire homeless people to perform the yearly maintenance work inside the reactor cores, paying hush money when they grow sick and die. I guess when you hire the homeless and the illiterate, most of them simply don't have the wherewithal to sue when they grow weak and sick. That's some cost/benefit ratio!

Much of what I'm seeing in Japan today makes a lot more sense. :(

I found the same video yesterday and watched it too.
There is no surprise that employees of TEPCO never goes inside of the nuclear core reactor.
They KNOW what is going to happen if they go inside of it.

Also, I read on a Japanese website that gangsters are behind the scenes. (I don't post the link here because it is all in Japanese)
They monitor the nuclear plant workers for 24 hours from a distance and keep cutting off the workers from the communication to the outside of the plant.
Even if the workers quit the job, they continuously threat them and saying "If you talk to someone about this, I am going to kill you!"

Apparently, it has been like that for more than 50 years.
Each day, 100 to 1000 people go inside of a nuclear plant and there are 55 of them in the country!

Also, they website says if the workers die from radiation, after gangsters clean up the mess...

People in Japan don't know about this. (I didn't know about this either.)
So many people must have died from this horrible job.

I hope this comes more on surface for people to realize the horror of Japanese nuclear industry from the tsunami and Fukushima nuclear problem.

Aya said:
Also, I read on a Japanese website that gangsters are behind the scenes. (I don't post the link here because it is all in Japanese)

Hey Aya, I think you could post the link anyway. There is a quite a few Japanese members in the forum who might be interested in reading that article. Moreover, some of them may have blogs and reposting that could be worthwhile. If it's not too long and worth it, perhaps some one could translate it into English so to make it available to many more readers?

Of course I don't know how reliable that website is, so FWIW...

I have a good writer friend who had just gotten back from Japan before the distaster. He is English, married to a Japanese woman. They have a young son who can obtain dual citizenship if he resides in Japan before a certain age. They left in February! They have a relative living on the coast who, two days earlier, developed life threatening health complications and needed to be flown in-land. Prob. saved her life. They all feel very lucky to be alive.

I recommend three articles on the history, the psychology, and the financial impact of the earthquake, tsunami, and radiation disaster in Japan. The articles are long so I posted a few paragraphs and a link. Crisis opens a window and shines the light on pathologies ignored or hidden for more than half a century. Now, we see one disaster after another visited on the Japanese people unavoidably by nature and diabolically by pathologies of economics and power designed to maintain a status quo of exploitation and suffering.

I think the Yakuza are the designated scapegoats for other individuals and institutions who cultivate crime families as bit players, to distract attention from the forces of evil behind the curtain, at the theater of operations in evil’s war against humanity.

“Castration” The Major Goal of Japanese Education, and Its Relationship to Government Deregulation
by Masao Miyamoto M.D. is a deeply revealing look at the psychology, bureaucracy, and methods of a feudal society organized to protect institutions and the elites who staff the instruments of power. I recognize many of the impulses of conformity in Western Culture where human suggestibility, rooted in the mirror neural circuits, leave normal men and women vulnerable to exploitation and slavery.

http://www.nancho.net/anthcult/castreg.html said:
When you observe the communication pattern of Japanese society, you will recognize the ambiguity of yes and no. In fact you often will not hear "no". The reason behind this is because there is a belief in Japanese society that one should try to avoid any kind of dispute or confrontation. Perhaps one might say that this is the strongest belief of Japanese society.

Many of you are aware that the Japanese place importance on harmony. I myself respect harmony a great deal, but upon my return to Japan I noticed that what I think harmony is and what Japanese society perceives as harmony is quite different. In my mind the concept of harmony means an acceptance of differences, but when the Japanese talk about harmony it means a denial of differences and an embrace of sameness. Sameness in interpersonal relations means a reflection of the other, the basic concept of which derives from narcissism. When you want to attain harmony in Japan, people within the group must behave as if they were Narcissus staring at his reflection in the water. In the case of Narcissus' reflection a small ripple can destroy the reflection. For the Japanese, because the reflected image of sameness functions as a cohesive element for the group, even a small dispute or confrontation could shatter the narcissistic identification. This is the reason why Japanese society places such importance on harmony and why the Japanese do their utmost not to bring out aggression in interpersonal exchange, since aggression, just like the ripple, will destroy the reflected image. The Japanese are taught not to complain, to give up their desires and to communicate with ambiguity, all as a way to prevent ripples.

I do not want it to be thought that I advocate dispute, but when harmony becomes the final goal to the point that one has to close their eyes to reality or confrontation has to be avoided, then I think it is a problem since it means that the group can only function in a world of illusion. in order for society to change, confrontation and challenge are inevitable, which means that each individual must develop the capacity to deal with aggression.

When you took at the Japanese proclivity to avoid dispute, one could say that Japan as a system does not want to change. 'The Japanese want to stay in a world of reflected images, where the competitive principle or concept of freedom, which functions as a ripple, would not enter.

The catastrophic impact of the magnitude 9.0 earthquake and the tsunami it triggered, on the just-in-time and highly centralized economy of Japan exposes the flaws and failure of political and economic centralization in the hands of government and corporate bureaucracies. The globalization project, advocated by imperial elites around the globe, is called into question by the impact of “black swan” events on the pyramidal structure of power, information, and technology. Technology has outrun its supporting cultural matrix and both are collapsing.

The effect will be a tsunami of financial and political repercussions around the globe. The corporate and government elites will no doubt use the crisis to force humanity to submit to the same failed ideas that caused the crisis in the first place. The pathologies of the world’s political and economic structures are being revealed by these events. The internet accelerates the search for truth and justice. At least, we will know the nature and names of the pathologies that destroy us.

http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-53-is-available-Global-systemic-crisis-Second-half-of-2011-Get-ready-for-the-meltdown-of-the-US-Treasury-Bond_a6091.html said:
The triple disaster that has just hit Japan (earthquake, tsunami and nuclear accident) is a crucial event that will accelerate and intensify the global systemic crisis, and in particular the process of global geopolitical dislocation.

The scale of destruction, the direct impact on the energy infrastructure of the third (or fourth) largest economy in the world (9), the severity of the accidents at the nuclear power plants (10), ... is one of the major shocks which the current international system is no longer able to withstand as we anticipated in the GEAB N° 51 ("2011: The Ruthless Year "). Japan, already seriously weakened by a chronic economic crisis that has lasted for twenty years and whose government debt is one of the largest in the world, now finds itself faced with the need to both finance a large-scale reconstruction and secure major change over an indefinite period characterized by a limitation of available energy and the disruption of commercial and industrial supply chains. Yet Japan is a fundamental part of the system of global governance of recent decades. Tokyo is one of the world’s major financial centers, one of the three management hubs of the foreign exchange markets (along with London and New York) and the Japanese economy supplies a quantity of electronic components vital to the global economy. Finally, as we have analyzed in past issues, it is, with the United Kingdom, one of the two "floats" (11) that has allowed the US to manage global economic, monetary and financial affairs for over fifty years.

From Hiroshima to Fukashima by Anthony J. Hall gives a detailed examination of the history of the twin headed monster of the nuclear age, nuclear weapons and nuclear power. The article is very long, so I will post a few paragraphs. If you have time and interest, it is a good history of events leading to the meltdown of the Fukashima nuclear power plant and the devastation of millions of lives.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/03/28/from-hiroshima-to-fukushima-1945-2011/ said:
……………………………
The tight juxtaposition of many installations for generating nuclear power, processing nuclear waste, and storing nuclear waste within the narrow confines of the one-and-a half square mile site of the maimed Fukushima plant epitomizes the irresponsibility of a troubled industry. The depth of the problem is confirmed by the failure of nuclear regulators to explain clearly in the course of the current crisis the immensity of problems generated by the need to isolate vast quantities of toxic nuclear material from any exposure whatsoever to air, to water, and to all living organisms over hundreds of thousands of years. In speculating that the Fukushima disaster could fast be approaching its “Chernobyl Moment,” Mike Whitney has cautioned that much of the mainstream media’s goal has been “to conceal the scale of the catastrophe in order to protect the nuclear industry.”
……………………………

The deliberate combination of the most antique nuclear reactors with the most advanced form of high-octane nuclear fuel is so wildly negligent that it is almost certainly constitutes a criminal violation of public safety laws. There were many interventions in Japanese courts seeking to block this nuclear madness. Unfortunately the interventions to protect public health failed.

Much of the controversy revolves around the activities of a so-called nuclear reprocessing site at Rokkasho. Starting in October of 2010, AREVA’s plutonium-laced rods began to be loaded into the nuclear fuel tank of Reactor 3. Reactor 3 is the core installation surrounded by containment shed that on March 14 exploded high into the air in full view of nearby cameras. This explosion occurred two days after the initial blast at Reactor #1, also clearly captured on camera. AREVA’s first corporate response to the disaster was, like GE, to disclaim any legal liability for its role in the disaster. AREVA’s spin doctors then quoted approvingly a newspaper editorial asserting, “The public needs to calm down, the environmentalists need to quit trying to make political hay out of a grave crisis, and the politicians need to grow a spine.”
……………………………………..
One of the primary motivations for building nuclear power plants in the first place has been to produce the plutonium needed for the construction of nuclear weapons. This overlapping of functions continues yet. The tight integration of the business of designing and manufacturing nuclear devices as weapons of mass destruction and the business of using nuclear fuel to generate electricity for broad public consumption needs to be emphasized again and again. To gain insights into the linkages between the building of nuclear power plants and the construction of nuclear weapons one need only consider the controversy attending relevant developments in Israel, India, Pakistan and North Korea. In 1945 at the dawning of the nuclear age none of these countries even existed except for India. At the time India was still a colony of Great Britain. The controversy currently swirling around Iran’s nuclear program repeats in a new context the controversy surrounding earlier stages of the efforts to prevent the proliferation of nuclear weapons.

The persistently persecuted whistle blower, Mordechai Vanuna, provided the world in 1986 with pictures illustrating the thick web of industrial connections linking the generation of nuclear energy and the development of nuclear weapons in Israel. His photographs shed considerable light on Israel’s top-secret installations for the manufacturing of nuclear devices at the Dimona complex in the southeastern corner of one of the world’s most heavily militarized countries. Another illustration of this same pattern came to light when it was reported in 2010 that the weapons-grade tritium manufactured at the Tennessee Valley Authority’s Sequoyah Nuclear Power Plant would be channeled to the production of nuclear weapons in the United States.

…………………………………………………………
The approval of this transfer by President Barack Obama should not come as a surprise. He and many members of his inner circle, including David Axelrod and Rahm Emanuel, have received significant financial and political backing from the Exelon Corporation, the biggest operator of nuclear power plants in the United States. Exelon runs 10 nuclear power stations with a total of 17 reactors. The core of their nuclear empire is in Illinois, the home state of the current US president. One of Barack Obama’s major fund raisers is John Rogers Jr., a member of the Exelon board and Chairman of Ariel Investments.

From its inception in the darkest days of the Cold War, the nuclear energy industry was designed with a view to providing a more civilized civilian face to the stealthy operations of a military establishment that developed atomic energy as medium for mass destruction, including mass murder, on an unprecedented scale. Some telling continuities have been placed on full display, therefore, in the linkages connecting the subjugation of the Japanese to the horrors of state terror at Hiroshima and Nagasaki and to the present prospect of their slow submission to nuclear-induced sicknesses and deformities from the failed experiment in nuclear deregulation at Fukushima. The prospect of this nuclear plague spreading to surrounding countries and regions helps to underline the obsolescence of our outmoded conceptions of national sovereignty in the twenty-first century.
………………………………
If and when the investigations take place into the genesis of the nuclear disaster presently underway in Japan, it will be important to look much higher up the chain of responsibility and command than the officials of the Tokyo Power Company. The notorious corruption and fraud of TEPCO officials is but a low-level manifestation of an interlocked system of global power based on the tight marriage of banking, military and media empires. In the closed kleptocracy of this increasingly concentrated and unaccountable complex of governance by the few, of the few and for the few, conflict-of-interest, bribery, blackmail, negligence, cover-up and failures of due diligence are given wide latitude. Under these circumstances the supposed safeguards thought to reside in periodic elections, even in the so-called liberal democracies, have become little more than window dressing in a political culture modeled to replicate the appearance of choice between, say, Pepsi and Coke, Westinghouse and General Electric, Hitachi and Toshiba.
…………………………………….
The nature of humanity’s shared dilemma is highlighted by the propensity of our mass media of disinformation to point our attention away from those most responsible for the creating the conditions behind the Fukushima crisis—behind the massive breakdown of technology, ecology, public health, and political economy embodied by this disaster. What happened in the background of this debacle that thrust the employees of TEPCO, a private, for-profit company, into the untenable position assigned them after March 11? What led up to the crisis still unfolding after a predictable tsunami swept over the nuclear waste dumps and the live museum of antiquated nuclear devices assembled in the Fukushima #1 just a hundred and fifty miles north of Tokyo? How could this combination of nuclear dangers been allowed to develop in Japan, one of the most active island earthquake zones on earth?
……………………..
Admiral Rickover was chosen by the US Navy with the objective of integrating the naval division of the US Armed Forces more deeply into the profound realignment of many kinds of power that came about with the introduction of atomic weapons. Very early on Rickover seized on the objective of extending the utilization of nuclear energy not only to the propulsion of naval vessels but also to the large-scale generation of electricity for more general consumption. He was encouraged to move in this direction by a number of allies in the so-called private sector, executives in companies like GE, Westinghouse and General Dynamics. These firms, like the majority of large manufacturing enterprises based in the United States, had expanded exponentially while acting as military partners of the US government during the Second World War. Rickover played a major role in working with his staff to set up the legal structure of the nuclear energy industry in ways that advanced the proprietary interests of the corporate partners that have long been deeply integrated into the core operations of the US Armed Forces.
……………………………
Eisenhower’s “Atoms for Peace” speech was seized upon by the United States’ Cold Warriors as a major theme of US foreign policy. It provided a blueprint for one aspect of a more overarching US project to integrate US allies or potential US allies into the industrial cycles of US-based corporations and the financial cycles of debt and credit as administered by US-based banking regimes. It provided a blueprint to advance an agenda of Cold War capitalism geared to the special interests of US military hegemony as linked to the special interests of large US businesses and their expanding international networks of consumers, suppliers, partnerships, franchises, technological transfers, and patent arrangements.

As proclaimed in 1955 by the National Security Council, one of the core expressions of the enormous expansion of the US Executive Branch as the primary global agency charged with the formal, informal and covert attacks on communism, “Atoms for Peace will strengthen American world leadership and disprove the Communists’ propaganda charges that the US is concerned solely with the destructive uses of the atom.” A Congressional Committee on Nuclear Energy came up with a similar recommendation in 1956 arguing, “Atomic power must be the most tangible symbol of America’s will to peace through the peaceful atom.”
…………………………..
The establishment of the nuclear power industry in Japan emerged from the same set of forces that were integral to the establishment and deployment of the Japanese television industry as a medium of American-led anti-communism. This convergence of factors, all taking their queues from the psychological warfare of the Cold War, has run through the history of the US-based and Japan-based megacorporations that have had a hand in designing, manufacturing and installing the industrial infrastructure of Fukushima Nuclear Plant Number One. Figuring prominently among these corporate entities are General Electric and Westinghouse as well as some of Japan’s Zaibatsu-based conglomerates, but especially Hitachi, Toshiba and Mitsubishi.
………………………………….
The Zaibatsu-based partners of the American conglomerates epitomize strands of continuity linking the pre and post-WWII political economy of Japan. It was the imperatives of anti-communism that drove the US decision to revive the old Zaibatsu-based structures of productivity and authority that had animated the war machine whose imperial masters had ordered the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941. Knowledge of this history is crucial to the success of any effort to understand the genesis of the political decisions resulting in the placement of the world’s third-largest nuclear energy industry on one earth’s most earthquake-prone zones.
…………………………………….
As Richard Falk has observed in his reflections on the Faustian bargains of the nuclear age, the risks of nuclear energy “if objectively assessed, were widely known for years, yet effectively put to one side.” He continues, “It is the greedy profit-seekers who minimize and suppress these risks, whether in the Gulf of Mexico or Fukushima or on Wall Street, and then scurry madly at the time of disaster to shift responsibility to the victims that makes me tremble as I contemplate the human future.”xlv Falk’s observation about the shifting of responsibility to the victims in times of disaster is tellingly born out by a report in Bloomberg News. On March 23 the news agency reported, “Japan’s taxpayer, not the nuclear industry, will cover most of the cleanup cost from the worst accident since Chernobyl, a financial rescue that may spur moves by other nations to make companies assume more liability.”

It is the employees and officers of the Toyko Power Company, TEPCO, who seemingly still remain the main crisis team to deal with the Fukushima disaster and to interpret its character and scope for the public. According to a report in Bloomberg News, the corporate entity that appears presently to be bearing the bulk of the responsibility is not financially responsible for the full extent of the damages that will be incurred because of what is transpiring at its nuclear plant. TEPCO is apparently liable for the third-party damages resulting from the incident only up to the amount of $2.1 billion. Unfortunately this figure seems small compared to the scope of the disaster that continues to unfold. Bloomberg added, “Should the government declare the magnitude-9 earthquake and tsunami that flooded its reactors an ‘exceptional’ act of God, the utility may be off the hook in paying compensation that may be demanded by injured workers, farmers and shareholders.”

While TEPCO apparently has already established its limited corporate liability, the first concern of ARVEDA and GE and many other companies involved in the man-made elements of the disaster has been to defend their products and thereby attempt to avert the prospect of being sued for various forms of malfeasance. On March 18, for instance, GE issued a press release indicating, “The Mark I meets all regulatory requirements and has performed well for over 40 years.” GE added, “The Mark I containment designs were modified in the 1980s to address improvements in the technology and changing regulatory requirements. All these changes required by regulatory authorities have been implemented.”

This pattern of companies seeking to escape legal liabilities for their inventions and production procedures in manufacturing and operating nuclear devices has been clear and consistent from the start of the industry. In commenting on the requirements of Charles Wilson, the CEO of General Electric during the Second World War, an historian of the project to construct the first atomic weapons observed, “GE expected full recovery of all costs incurred in connection with the contract and protection against liabilities, since hazards of ‘an unusual and unpredictable nature’ were involved.” There were to be no exceptions in the seminal phase of the nuclear industry to the uniform “insistence” of corporations that they must be “completely free of liability for their actions.”

The indemnification of private companies from the consequences of accidents in the nuclear energy industry was formalized with the Price-Anderson Act of 1957. It amended parts of the Atomic Energy Act of 1946 that established the Atomic Energy Commission. One reason given for making taxpayers the ultimate backstop for potential payouts to those killed or injured by the activities of the corporate agencies of the nuclear energy industry was that no private insurance companies were willing to assume the risks in this line of enterprise. Congress renewed the Price-Anderson Act in 1967, 1975, 1988, and 2005. Its most recent extension in 2005 was legislated to run for twenty additional years.

The Price Andersen Act provided a legal prototype that was basically exported along with American nuclear technology to those countries that accepted US leadership in this field. The legacy of the way the American “Atoms for Peace” initiative was absorbed into the industrialization of Japan after WWII helps explain why those masses of citizens attempting to cope with the aftermath of the worst natural disaster in their history are left holding the bulk of the liability for a preventable, or at least partially preventable, nuclear accident whose full horrible extent remains unclear.
…………………………….
Like the financial meltdown and BP’s industrial toxification of the Gulf of Mexico, the Fukushima nuclear disaster seems like yet another dramatic example of an increasingly familiar pattern. The nuclear crisis in Japan illustrates yet again what happens when the delivery of public services, including the provision of public utilities, are passed to the so-called private sector. It illustrates what happens when these and other key businesses are left unregulated and when the public is left to bear the consequences and pay the costs of enormous corporate transgressions. Again and again, it seems, profits are privatized whereas the attending costs of doing business in terms of deteriorating public health, citizens’ savings, social cohesion, and ecological equilibrium are simply swallowed or socialized as the debt of taxpayers to be carried over long periods of time. “Let posterity pay” seems to have become the motto of our unstable and unsustainable system of economic relationships.

Woodsman said:
I just ran across this documentary called, "Nuclear Ginza" about nuclear power workers and the (unbelievably horrid) way they've been treated by Japan's nuclear power industry.

The film was shot in 1995.

It's 25 minutes long and available for free viewing on Google's video archive. . .

_http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4411946789896689299#

After watching this, I understand why Japan has been so reluctant about telling anything resembling the truth. Rather than train workers properly and provide safe systems, they instead hire homeless people to perform the yearly maintenance work inside the reactor cores, paying hush money when they grow sick and die. I guess when you hire the homeless and the illiterate, most of them simply don't have the wherewithal to sue when they grow weak and sick. That's some cost/benefit ratio!

Much of what I'm seeing in Japan today makes a lot more sense. :(

WOW :jawdrop: That is horrific/intense information!

Interestingly, after the earthquake happened I was discussing it with several memebers of my family on facebook. And my mom's cousin was saying how the Japanese people are strong and they will get over this, and rebuild very quick. And in passing, he mentioned how he lived in Japan for 5 years and didn't see one homeless people on the street, and praised the Japanese for that. In light of the content of this video, it's clear the reason why he didn't see any homeless person. I'm just shocked... :shock:

All about Fukushima reactors (technical documentation): http://www.jp-petit.org/nouv_f/seisme_au_japon_2011/bwr_safety.pdf

January 21, 1995

Q: Okay, that's the one you talked about, then a 9.6, that's going to be the culmination of the quakes in this. This is only the 3rd or 4th in a sequential series and the 8.9 that's going to hit them hasn't happened yet.
A: 7th.
Q: (T) This is the 7th earthquake?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) 7.2 was the 7th earthquake, there's going to be 14 of them, is that what you said before?
Q: (J) So there's 7 more coming? (T) So the 14th one will be the big one, in Tokyo?
A: 13th.
Q: (T) Okay, the 13th is going to be the 9.6 and I think the other prediction was 9.8, they're close. That'll be the 13th. What will be the 8.9, which one of those will be the Osaka 8.9?
A: Within next 4.
Q: (T) What will the 14th be?
A: Small.
Q: (T) So they're going out anticlimactically on the last quake. Is Mt. Fujiyama going to explode, is the volcano going to become active again?
A: Maybe.
Q: (T) Will these quakes, is China, Korea, Philippines and the surrounding area also going to be affected as these quakes increase in strength?
Q: (T) Are we talking about putting about 30% of the world's industrial output out of business in the next year and a half or so?
A: No.
Q: (T) They're not going to recover anytime soon, ok so when this all happens is there going to be an effect on California of all of this, on the West Coast of this country?
Q: (T) Not just California. Is Los Angeles going to be hit with any of these big earthquakes as the plate on the other side moves?
Q: (T) What magnitude?
A: 8.9
Q: (T) Where will that happen?
A: San Gabriel Mountains.
Q: (T) Is that outside of Los Angeles? San Andreas Fault line?
Q: (T) Will this be very destructive to Los Angeles?
A: What do you think?
Q: (T) In the destruction of this area, is this going to increase the job potential on the East Coast, in order to then, this is really serious stuff here, because this is going to affect the economy the way it shifts...
Q: (T) So it...
A: Mass exodus from California.
Q: (T) Those dumb people out there looked at that Osaka stuff and said, "Oh, you know, that might happen to us. OHHH, boy, the brain finally fired up out there. (J) They've been in denial about that out there... (D) Will that bring an influx of people to Florida?
A: Yes. 15 quakes.
Q: (D) And then they're going to move. (T) 15 quakes in the California area?
A: In near future.
Q: (T) Are we talking strictly the West Coast here?
A: California.
Q: (T) Are there going to be earthquakes elsewhere in the United States?
Q: (T) 15 in the near future in California alone... (D) This is the beginning of the destruction of the state of California, there'll be separation from the North American continent. (T) Well, they said don't take that literally, or it will fall off, it's symbolic...
A: Open.
Q: (T) So look at it symbolically. (D) Okay. (J) Where are the other quakes going to be?
A: Hundreds.
Q: (T) Hundreds? Hundreds of earthquakes. Hundreds of places?
Q: There's going to be that many additional earthquakes? Beside the 15 in California?
Q: (T) We're going to be rocking and rolling on this continent! Of course, when you move a plate, that's a lot of stuff. Are we going to be seeing a lot of water damage on the coast?
Q: (T) Is the West Coast of Florida going to see a rising water level?
A: That is vague.
Q: (T) Is there going to be earthquakes in Florida?
A: Seismically stable.
Q: (T) Will the seismic activity cause the water level in Florida to go up?
A: No.
Q: (T) So, for the time being, during the quakes, we'll be fairly safe, but there's other things to worry about beside that?
A: Storms.
Q: (D) are we talking hurricanes?
A: Cyclonic.
Q: (J) Will there be any damage from such storms in this area?
Q: (C) Are these caused by nature? (T) Is all this activity being.. is natural?
A: Close.
Q: (D) If I were to go down to Hiala Dean's, is there anything I can do in the way of healing that would help him?
Q: Laura says goodnight. We're closing up
A: Bye

This article was posted from the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow, on March 12, 2011. The forecast of the possibility to a west coast temblor, from the Japan earthquake event.

Earthquake Warning from the "RUSSIAN INSTITUTE of PHYSICS of the EARTH"
Posted by Real News Reporter on March 12th, 2011

A new report released today in the Kremlin prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow, is warning that the America’s are in danger of suffering a mega-quake of catastrophic proportions during the next fortnight (14 days) with a specific emphasis being placed on the United States, Mexico, Central America and South American west coast regions along with the New Madrid Fault Zone region.

This report further warns that catastrophic earthquakes in Asia and the sub-continent are, also, “more than likely to occur” with the 7.3 magnitude quake in Japan today being “one of at least 4 of this intensity” to occur during this same time period.

Raising the concerns of a mega-quake occurring, this report says, are the increasing subtle electromagnetic signals that are being detected in the Earth’s upper atmosphere over many regions of the World, with the most intense being over the US Western coastal and Midwest regions.

Important to note are that Russian and British scientists are at the forefront of predicting earthquakes based on these subtle electromagnetic signals and have joined in an effort to put satellites in space to detect more of them.

More ominously in this report are Russian scientists confirming the independent analysis of New Zealand mathematician and long-range weather forecaster, Ken Ring, who predicted the deadly Christchurch quake and this week issued another warning of a quake to hit on or about March 20th.

Ring explains his methodology for predicting earthquakes as follows:

“The planets very much affect the earth, indirectly, by having an effect on the Sun. Some planets are very large. If the Sun was a basketball the gas giants Jupiter and Saturn would be the size of grapefruits, and the Earth would be, on that scale, the size of a peppercorn.

Jupiter and Saturn cause extra tides on the Sun when they get on either side of the Sun (as with Moon – Earth-Sun when the moon is full) and when these gas giants get on the same side as the Sun, (as with Earth -Moon – Sun when the moon is new). These greater solar tides become sunspot activity and solar flares and can be understood as akin to the increase in tides caused by the Moon when it too gets alongside Earth or opposite Earth.

At the moment we have Jupiter and Saturn on either side of the Sun and creating a tug of war with Earth in the middle. That started last September and will continue until about May. In September the Earth was right in line with Jupiter, Saturn and the Sun too.

That’s why there were several 7+ earthquakes around, it wasn’t just us. For instance there was one in Pakistan on the same day as Christchurch. This Jupiter/Saturn alignment continues until about May, and the Earth comes back into line as well in March. It is why there may be an extreme event, perhaps a large earthquake, around 20 March, which is when the Moon may be again in a trigger position.”

According to this report, however, where Ring is correct in assessing blame for our Earth’s earthquakes on the Sun and Planets, his substituting of Perigean Spring Tides (also known as King Tides) for the low pressure systems associated with them may be incorrect.

The mention in this report of massive low pressure systems being associated with catastrophic earthquakes is especially dire to the United States Midwestern region, which even today is continuing to be pounded by horrific rainfall amounts, and most especially impacting the New Madrid Fault Zone State of Arkansas which has suffered over 800 earthquakes in the past 6 months alone.

Equally in danger, this report continues, is the South American Nation of Bolivia which has, likewise, suffered catastrophic low pressure system storms that in the past week have killed over 52 people.

Most ominous in this report, though, is its warning that the fault-riddled State of California may be about to suffer its most catastrophic earthquake in decades as new reports for this region show the mass death of millions of fish [photo bottom left] is now occurring, and just like the mass stranding of whales on New Zealand beaches days prior to the February 22nd destruction of Christchurch.

Making the situation for our Planet even grimmer are the reports that our Sun is continuing to spew forth massive solar flares, the latest warned to hit our Earth today or tomorrow thus prompting the Hermanus Space Weather Warning Centre (SWWC) to issue a Solar Flare warning for the Southern Hemisphere.

Interesting to note in all of these events is the United States Army announcing this week that it is holding a rare training event involving the US Military, the CIA, Canadian officers, US Treasury and State departments, the US Agency for International Development, the Defense Threat Readiness Agency and the International Red Cross between March 21-25 at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, and which should the worst happen they will certainly be prepared for it.

As this report concludes, that as of yet, “no firmly reliable” method for predicting earthquakes has been scientifically recognized, it is well worth noting the too many to be ignored anomalous coincidences leading up to catastrophic mega-quakes are breaking out all over the World and should only be ignored at ones peril.

In other words, it is always best to be prepared should disaster strike, wherever the warning comes from.

http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=843

Also from Jim Breckland, whom predicted the California World Series ( Loma Preta ) event, of 1989.

http://bluestarchronicles.com/2011/03/20/jim-berkland-predicts-a-major-earthquake-in-north-america-imminent-ring-of-fire-affect/

Attachments

• location of largest Pacific rim earthquakes.gif
    location of largest Pacific rim earthquakes.gif
    108.5 KB · Views: 2
  • watch-tsunami-crosses-san-francisco-bay.jpg
    watch-tsunami-crosses-san-francisco-bay.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 8
  • index_map.gif
    index_map.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
I found a german article (http://wissen.de.msn.com/bilder.aspx?cp-documentid=156663350)

rough translation of the contend :

Earth's crust near Tokyo under enormous Pressure:

not the worst jet Tokyo before the basic disaster ? geologists apprehend
that Tokyo threatens another major earthquake. on a fault near Tokyo
enormous Pressure has built up.............

PS: maybe someone could find the source of this ?
someone want to translate more of it ?

Possibility of Being said:
Hey Aya, I think you could post the link anyway. There is a quite a few Japanese members in the forum who might be interested in reading that article. Moreover, some of them may have blogs and reposting that could be worthwhile. If it's not too long and worth it, perhaps some one could translate it into English so to make it available to many more readers?

Of course I don't know how reliable that website is, so FWIW...

Okay Here is a link. Actually this is someone's blog.
http://hyouhei03.blogzine.jp/tumuzikaze/2011/03/post_1079.html

I cannot tell if it's 100% reliable. At the bottom, there is a script of a conversation between the reporter and unidentifiable stranger. (A person just called him up to inform the reporter what is happening in a nuclear industry. He does not say his identity.)
He says there is a strong ties between electric companies and gangsters in the nuclear industry.
The most shocking statement he said was what I posted last time.

Aya said:
I read on a Japanese website that gangsters are behind the scenes.
They monitor the nuclear plant workers for 24 hours from a distance and keep cutting off the workers from the communication to the outside of the plant.
Even if the workers quit the job, they continuously threat them and saying "If you talk to someone about this, I am going to kill you!"

Apparently, it has been like that for more than 50 years.
Each day, 100 to 1000 people go inside of a nuclear plant and there are 55 of them in the country!

Also, they website says if the workers die from radiation, after gangsters clean up the mess...

On the top, there is an interview(video) between a reporter and Hirose Takashi.
Hirose Takashi is an author of "Nuclear Power Plants for Tokyo". The part of the conversation in the video is translated in the link below.

http://www.counterpunch.org/takashi03222011.html

By the end part, he says that there is going to be a BIG earthquake in Suruga Bay(near Tokyo) and Sagami Bay(in Fukui prefecture) for 100% in near future. (Yes he says that for 100%)
He is using the chart and explains why so. There is a cycle of earthquakes and the last time, the big one supposed to happen in 1998 which it didn't. So in 2011, there is going to be an accumulation of 13years of mega earthquake happens in the area.

Suruga Bay (There is a Hamaoka Nuclear plant near by.)
Sagami Bay(There are 14 nuclear plants in the area.)

If the next earthquake happens right there...the damage is going to be lot more enormous. :cry:

I got this by mail, could it help our prayers to help cure the water?, I think it could.

Maybe I am sidetracked by wishful thinking or making noises, knowing a little about his work, I think it would help.

I’d checked in the forum and came to this thread http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17857.msg162986

Thanks,
mabar

http://emotopeaceproject.blogspot.com/2011/03/to-our-friends-around-world.html said:
To All People Around the World
Please send your prayers of love and gratitude to water at the nuclear plants in Fukushima, Japan!

By the massive earthquakes of Magnitude 9 and surreal massive tsunamis, more than 10,000 people are still missing…even now… It has been 16 days already since the disaster happened. What makes it worse is that water at the reactors of Fukushima Nuclear Plants started to leak, and it’s contaminating the ocean, air and water molecule of surrounding areas.

Human wisdom has not been able to do much to solve the problem, but we are only trying to cool down the anger of radioactive materials in the reactors by discharging water to them.

Is there really nothing else to do?

I think there is. During over twenty year research of hado measuring and water crystal photographic technology, I have been witnessing that water can turn positive when it receives pure vibration of human prayer no matter how far away it is.
Energy formula of Albert Einstein, E=MC2 really means that Energy = number of people and the square of people’s consciousness.

Now is the time to understand the true meaning. Let us all join the prayer ceremony as fellow citizens of the planet earth. I would like to ask all people, not just in Japan, but all around the world to please help us to find a way out the crisis of this planet!!
The prayer procedure is as follows.

Name of ceremony:
“Let’s send our thoughts of love and gratitude to all water in the nuclear plants in Fukushima”

Day and Time:
March 31st, 2011 (Thursday)
12:00 noon in each time zone

Please say the following phrase:
“The water of Fukushima Nuclear Plant,
we are sorry to make you suffer.
Please forgive us. We thank you, and we love you.”

Please say it aloud or in your mind.
Repeat it three times as you put your hands together in a prayer position.
Please offer your sincere prayer.

Thank you very much from my heart.

With love and gratitude,
Masaru Emoto
Messenger of Water

edit: delete some words

mabar said:
I got this by mail, could it help our prayers to help cure the water?

Maybe I am sidetracked by wishful thinking or making noises, knowing a little about his work, I think it would help.

I’d checked in the forum and came to this thread http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17857.msg162986

Hi mabar,
can I ask you, are you familiar with the work here on the forum ?
It's sounds like a "send love and light and all will be fine" attitude.

In this news clip we have Michio Kaku giving his assessment of the situation:

http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=604AB3FA803FF3647DF6E34EC5E8C8A0

Pashalis said:
mabar said:

Hi mabar,

Yes I am, or I think I am. I know it sounds like that, that’s why I went to check first in this forum to get a general idea of the position from the forum about Dr. Masaru Emoto, my bad I did not read all.

I thought it would work due to an over simplified thougths of mine, should I deleted it?

Thanks,
mabar

mabar said:
Pashalis said:
mabar said:

Hi mabar,

Yes I am, or I think I am. I know it sounds like that, that’s why I went to check first in this forum to get a general idea of the position from the forum about Dr. Masaru Emoto, my bad I did not read all.

I don't know Dr.Masaru Emoto or his work. so I can't judge .

I thought it would work due to an over simplified thougths of mine, should I deleted it?

I think that's not really necessary.

Back
Top Bottom