Session 5 October 1994

Laura said:
I do think that the energies are bouncing back and forth from one side of the ring of fire to the other and that does not bode well. Here's something that was said on 3 december 1994:

More California seismic
activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino,
North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points.
Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point
Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo,
Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of
fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect
gradual destruction of California economy as people begin
mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean
floor begins to subside.

I guess what they mean when they say "ocean floor begins to subside" that they mean subduct and push against the West Coast of the U.S.??? And if so, maybe that action is being unleashed by the other Pacific rim mega quakes like Indonesia, New Zealand, now Japan?

What DOES seem to be obvious is that we are definitely in the period of Earth Changes and some of these events are going to be very dramatic and cataclysmic though a cataclysm at a distant place is just a "distant happening" to most of the rest of the people on the planet.

This might also make some sense of the initial predictions that were given in the first Cs session, if they are valid:

July 16 said:
Q: (L) What else is going to happen?
A: Seattle buried; Japan buckles; Missouri shakes; California crumbles; Arizona burns.

Besides Japan and California, Seattle is also a coastal location, and Arizona borders California, although it's unclear if "California crumbling" and "Arizona burning" would be related or not.

Added: It's kind of interesting, maybe, that the Cs gave predictions in the very first session that either wouldn't make sense at the time or would sound just like more New Age gobbledygook, but would be verifiable towards the end of the experiment. Kind of like a little built-in time capsule that could provide credibility all the way back to the beginning, but only when it was most needed (maybe as a way to maximize free will).

Thanks for going back and checking the tape, Laura. Sixteen years later and here we are. WOW.

Laura said:
Here's something that was said on 3 december 1994:

More California seismic
floor begins to subside.

I was born and raised in southern California and I've watched our economy eroding for years now. It's just wild! I never thought I would see our economy get this bad.

Laura said:
I would say let's hope that this one is slightly off in some way too. Though I'm afraid that wherever it moves to, it's not going to be a good thing.

I do think that the energies are bouncing back and forth from one side of the ring of fire to the other and that does not bode well. Here's something that was said on 3 december 1994:

More California seismic
floor begins to subside.

I guess what they mean when they say "ocean floor begins to subside" that they mean subduct and push against the West Coast of the U.S.??? And if so, maybe that action is being unleashed by the other Pacific rim mega quakes like Indonesia, New Zealand, now Japan?

The whole picture does seems bleak, the ring of fire is on the move, looks almost like a sequence, Alaska, California next?

Also, the seismic activity and replicas numbers in Japan are just staggering, many above 6 in magnitude since March 9th:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.html

About the fracture points in California, this is something I wanted to do for a long time:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=202560232174378181103.00049e55043bf9bc8d78e&ll=35.101934,-107.314453&spn=20.183329,53.569336&z=5

July 23, 1994
[...]
Q: (L) Do you have information for us this evening?
A: Space invasion soon. Four to six years. Battle between
forces good and evil. Wait near. Look far. Listen. Mexico
falls; Ethiopia quakes; September both will happen
. Near
January: Paris bomb; London Blizzard, 109 die; Plane down
in Tahiti; Cholera in Montana January. Government of U.S.
behind California Quakes. [(?)]
Three soon. Oklahoma political
abduction in February. Big news.
Q: (L) What is causing the earth changes?
A: Electromagnetic wave changes.
Q: (L) Can you be more specific?
A: Gap in surge heliographic field.

Then the gap in surge heliographic field could be related to the influence of electricity in the solar system - electric comets? And also, maybe, part of the tension built up in the solar system is influenced by the wave approach? Wondering how could this factor (the wave) could be "included" in this theory.

Mexico falls; Ethiopia quakes; September both will happen

Funny, September is the month of the second Elenin alignment:

On September 27th, there will be another Sun-Earth-Elenin alignment. There will also be a new moon at this time (rather close) and this might produce more dramatic EM action on the planet. If you check the angles plotted on the graph below, you'll see that this alignment is actually very interesting because Mercury also lines up on the opposite side of the Sun. So it is really a Mercury-Sun-Elenin-Moon-Earth alignment.

Space invasion soon.

This one is a little vague. Space invasion. Comets? "Alien"?

I remembered this of July 16th 2007 session:

(L) Or maybe they'll try to fake an alien invasion and the REAL aliens will show up. Or they'll try to fake an invasion and a comet will come and hit.

Re: C's prediction of japanese earthquake (my thoughts)

wetroof said:
On the copies of the transcripts I have it says:

(L) We would also like to have more information on earth changes. Is the Japanese earthquake that just happened as you predicted last week, the last of the Japanese problem? (An entire session had been lost due to tape malfunction.)
A: No.
Q: (L) Can you give us more on that...
A: There will be activity about 8.9: 67 miles off Osaka coast; 9.7: central Tokyo.
Q: (L) Are all of these going to happen within this year?
A: No. Within 1.6 years.

And WHERE did you get those copies? Pirated copies, perhaps? The ones that went through the hands of Vincent Bridges???

wetroof said:
Laura, reposted this session today (edited version) ... but it's different.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=22347.0

A: No. Within 16 years.

Indeed. The session was copy edited and names redacted but then, it was copy/pasted from the original file with NO other changes.

wetroof said:
Okay, here follows my thoughts... a response to this
SAO said:
Ellipse said:
Laura said:
Ummm.... I guess while this was being posted, I was formatting that session to publish it. The actual time given was not 1.6 years but 16 according to the notes and since the session was in October, I guess they only missed it by about 5 months.

Anyway, here is the checked session with commentary:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=22347.0

Make sens as 1.6 year would lead to a complicate calculation ((12/10)*6) to know the number of months they was refering.

Not to mention it seems odd that they would correct Laura's guess by such a seemingly insignificant amount. She guessed within a year, and they corrected to 1.6 years rather than simply saying "close" as they often do when something is close enough.

I don't understand why it was written 1.6 years on the transcripts -- and now Laura modified it to 16 years.

I'm not sure if you are understanding what was said. I am telling you that the ORIGINAL transcript AND the tape of the session do NOT say 1point6. So, either you believe that or not, your choice.

wetroof said:
I was in shock kind of. my mouth hanging open, (smiling) emotional reaction, thinking that Laura changed it, removing the period, to make seem like the C's had made an accurate prediction. Well, I was having trouble fathoming this because Laura is not the person to be manipulative like that, and naturally that thought--called into question integrity of the C's... and the validity of my beliefs. i.e 'maybe i have just been wrapped up in some sort of cult and its all lies'

This is not the first time you have fallen into this state, if you will notice.

wetroof said:
Well, one questionable incident isn't going to turn me away from what I have learned here. when i take what I can into consideration, the Cassiopaean's are very real to me. I believe in the reality of these communications to a really high degree. So this is why I was in shock kind of, it just doesn't make any sense in my mind for Laura to do this.

As I explained, I did NOT do what you are saying and which other defamers have said again and again. I DO make corrections if I discover that there are errors in transcription - and there seem to be quite a few, some of them mine, some of them due to others doing transcribing. Also, remember that the Cs are not deities and interpretation is often required. But in this particular case, there it was in the original transcript and on the tape, and now I begin to seriously wonder how that 1point6 got in there myself.

wetroof said:
my rationalization: In retrospect it does make sense like SAO said, that the C's meant 16 years. Laura asking about 'within 1 year' and the Cassiopaean's saying within '1.6', its such a little difference, and with no follow up, doesn't make too much sense. while 'within 16' makes more sense. Since it corresponds with the wave timeline, and is very distant in the future, there would be no follow up.

I am guessing the dot between 1 and 6 was just a typo. well, I am thinking 'sixteen' and 'one point six' sounds different. I am on the fence about this. It would be nice to have an explanation for why 1.6 was transcribed. I 'need' some explanation here. sorry to be so selfish.

Problem is, the dot does not exist in the original transcript text. I'm trying to think of ways it could have gotten in there other than Vinnie and the gang doing it deliberately. Which, of course, makes one wonder what else they may have altered in the transcripts they pirated and published.

I just want to prove the point here since I know all kinds of defamers will come along on this matter. So, I took screenshots of my cass94 files and a screenshot of the file in question.

You will notice that most of these sessions were "last modified" in 1998. That really means that this is when I began working on the file naming system. In the beginning, I had named the files in the American way of dating with the month first, day second, year last. In 1998, Ark installed a search program for me and I realized that my file naming system brought up the files in crazy order. So I started to standardize the naming according to the year first, then month, then day. I did a bunch of them in 1998, but not all.

Then, 9-11 happened. I started searching the transcripts for clues. I noted then that there were still a bunch of files that had not been converted to the new file naming system and I was getting results that were NOT chronological by session. So, on that day, I finished the job I had started in 1998.

That is why there are a bunch that were modified (file name change) on the same couple of days in 1998, and why there are quite a few more that were modified on 9-11 for the same adjustment. Keep in mind that figuring out how to keep track of stuff in these transcripts, making it easy to find stuff, ordering them, etc, is something that I learn as I go. I wasn't trained to be a file expert!

So, anyway, here are the screen shots:

cass_94_files.jpg

94-10-05_image.jpg

On this last one that displays the actual text from the session, note at the bottom of the editing program (UltraEdit, a personal favorite), it also displays the "last modified" date of the file being viewed so you can be sure that no alteration has occurred between the screen shot of the file list and the display of the file.

Added: Notice also that the file changes are about a minute or less apart, definitely not time to go into the file and change anything!

ADDED MORE: I do find it to be ridiculous and insulting to even have to make such posts.

I downloaded my copy of the transcripts from the
Cass yahoo group long before the forum came into
existence. The download was a zipped file containing
a windows executable, called sessions.exe which is
a program that contained the sessions with a search
button. This copy say 1.6. I am wondering if this is a
pirated copy or a legit copy that contained some typo
errors?

dant

The download was a zipped file containing a windows executable, called sessions.exe which is
a program that contained the sessions with a search button.

I use the same file ".exe", with the "Foreword by Theoretical/Mathematical Physicist, Prof. Arkadiusz Jadczyk ", therefore wanted to specify about legitimacy of this file.

dant said:
I downloaded my copy of the transcripts from the
Cass yahoo group long before the forum came into
existence. The download was a zipped file containing
a windows executable, called sessions.exe which is
a program that contained the sessions with a search
button. This copy say 1.6.

Yep, sessions.exe file has the 1.6 typo in the text. And I have a speculation (so, fwiw) about how this dot could end up there.

Transcripts, before made into exe file probably had to be checked and modified, like removing names, adding notes, etc. A bit later in the transcript, for example, there is this line:

A: AKA Aryans. Andarans.

Laura's unedited version has number 2 near it. My guess is that it could be the number of the note because in exe file it say:

A: AKA Aryans. Andarans. (Laura's note: Who are the Andarans?)

So take a look at this excerpt:

A: There will be activity about 8.9: 67 miles off Osaka coast; 9.7: central Tokyo.
A: No. Within 1.6 years.

It is very possible that who ever went through the file added the dot either mechanically or by mistake simply because just two lines above it there is an overload of dots and numbers with digits (edit: Meant to say decimal points) between them! It's a cognitive thing. Don't know how it's called, but once read a research about repeated patterns or mistakes based on prior priming. And all these dots can be a hell of a priming if you go through the text on one hand carefully and attentively, on the other trying to do it as quickly as possible!

Personally, don't understand what the fuss is all about. :)

Keit said:
Personally, don't understand what the fuss is all about. :)

Yeah, same here. Also I don't understand what sort of 'proof' people want. 'Proof' only exists for mathematics and abstract logic. For everything else people believe what they want. Best if they believe based on degrees of probabilities rather than their own emotions.

logos5x5 said:
Mexico falls; Ethiopia quakes; September both will happen

Funny, September is the month of the second Elenin alignment:

On September 27th, there will be another Sun-Earth-Elenin alignment. There will also be a new moon at this time (rather close) and this might produce more dramatic EM action on the planet. If you check the angles plotted on the graph below, you'll see that this alignment is actually very interesting because Mercury also lines up on the opposite side of the Sun. So it is really a Mercury-Sun-Elenin-Moon-Earth alignment.

I had the exact same thought.

Yes, there are footnotes in the original file. In the one I put on the forum here, I simply moved the footnotes to brackets in place. The exe file would have had that removed and I really can't even remember who helped us get it ready to publish since it was done in such a hurry.

Axxel said:
dant

The download was a zipped file containing a windows executable, called sessions.exe which is

I use the same file ".exe", with the "Foreword by Theoretical/Mathematical Physicist, Prof. Arkadiusz Jadczyk ", therefore wanted to specify about legitimacy of this file.

I can only say what I've said before: it was published in a hurry for legal reasons and was barely checked for anything. I only came to realize in the years since how important it is to check all the files for errors and get the corrections done. Unfortunately, I am dancing as fast as I can and getting them all up is a real ordeal.

logos5x5 said:

Cool map, thanks for putting this all together.

When it says Monterrey though, I was thinking Monterrey, CA would make more sense than the one in Mexico.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Monterrey,+California&aq=0&sll=33.504759,-108.808594&sspn=15.87441,39.506836&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Monterey,+California&ll=37.050793,-121.04187&spn=1.902663,4.938354&z=8

I think the typo can be understood better when considering the last part of Session Session 21 January 1995 : http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=22372.0
Even if the questions are not very clear, it seems that it is hinted that the predictions are for many years, since in Japan it is said that major earthquakes do happen every two years or so. And again, the future is fluid and open, it is about probabilities.

Maybe I'm way off here, but I don't remember the C's actually saying anything with years that are not rounded off or something to the effect of "within x amount of rounded off time" not quarters, tenths or thirds of years. I might be wrong though. Years and dates mean less to me than the details surrounding them.

Laura said:
Axxel said:
dant

I can only say what I've said before: it was published in a hurry for legal reasons and was barely checked for anything. I only came to realize in the years since how important it is to check all the files for errors and get the corrections done. Unfortunately, I am dancing as fast as I can and getting them all up is a real ordeal.

Back
Top Bottom