Session 9 April 2011

Perceval said:
Olivier said:
Hello all,

I've been out of work for two weeks, after an emotionnal breakdown at work on march 29. I've been crying a lot since and felt constantly overwhelmed by emotions, like anger or frustration bursting back to the surface after years of suppression. This is my first visit on the forum, and the first post I read since, having barely been able to cope with daily life, but the info in this session is both highly synchronous and helping much more than the doctor's proposed SSRIs (which I declined to take as you may guess. Rest and reconsidering the situation have helped too). So, thanks a lot for sharing this session.

Olivier

Maybe some light EE would help Olivier. Maybe just the three stage breathing and warriors breath and meditation, or maybe just the meditation to go to sleep at night on a mp3 player with earbuds? Hope you feel better soon!

yes me too ! :hug:

Seraphina said:
after reading the bit about haarp...I decided to check it's data to see if there was anything interesting, but funny thing is...the site is down and it looks like it's been down for several days hmmmm :O

fwiw its my understanding that the HAARP (EM observation) website is not connected to the device that we refer to on the forum as HAARP (mind control device). How could you hide the mind control ellement if your data was all over the net?

Thank you for sharing this latest session which covers a range from cosmic to finer than the finest.

It is regrettable that so much harm has been done by all this nuclear experiments, but I guess that was the goal.

I liked this one:
Q: (L) Are you saying that it’s not as far away as they’re saying it is?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is it representing? What is it doing?

A: The wave has begun in earnest!

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: Energy is pouring into your universe from higher densities.

nofretete1969 said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, I guess we can try asking some questions. Let me see the list. Hold everything! Pause! {Stops to read over list of questions.} Ok, I have a series of questions that have been written out here. The first one is; why have we all been feeling so inflamed/low on energy/depressed/irritable for the last two weeks?

A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

Thank you for sharing

It explains why I feel so sad and tired in the last time.
Same here, its also good to know I am not the only one glimpsing weird creatures and apparitions lately

(Atriedes) It's slightly personal. I've been having hallucinations. Like, I was drawing and I saw things in my drawing that were moving sometimes – and I keep hearing people say things that they're not actually saying.

A: Cosmic changes!! DNA changes!

Q: (Atriedes) So, I'm not going insane?

I've been experiencing similar scenes in the past month, I'm awake when it occurs. I see images but not as we see them as a solid physical body but more ethereal drawn shapes, and they move quickly so that the scenes change rapidly. At the same time I can hear people shouting to me and conversations going on. I just hoped I wasn't alone as it seemed quite a normal event to see and hear these things, but I would have liked to have been able to receive and understand this information though.
I have also been completely exhausted with very little sleep lately and a lot of pain in both shoulders but more so on the right.

Great session thanks everyone.

Thanks for the session. The HAARP thing could explain why I have this sudden rashes everywhere on my body since nearly 3 weeks. I used to have rashes when I was a child, specially when the weather warmed abruptly. Energy weapons designed for mind control and rashes... Damn :cool2:. I hope the help will bring something for me, because I spend really crappy nights since these rashes are tormenting my sleeps :zzz:

Polonel said:
Thanks for the session. The HAARP thing could explain why I have this sudden rashes everywhere on my body since nearly 3 weeks. I used to have rashes when I was a child, specially when the weather warmed abruptly. Energy weapons designed for mind control and rashes... Damn :cool2:. I hope the help will bring something for me, because I spend really crappy nights since these rashes are tormenting my sleeps :zzz:

Rashes??!! Yes, indeed. Something is in the air, for sure. I'm sitting her spreading a soothing gel on mine so I can sleep.

Laura said:
Herr Eisenheim said:
Laura said:
A: Help is on the way! Goodbye!
Good to know.
Thanks for the memo 6th density STO :)

Keep in mind that WE may be that help...

:lol: indeed!

Many thanks for transcribing this session.

I have also had a couple of difficult past weeks, with mood changes and very itchy skin rashes (which I never had). Since I'm doing the Candida diet, I put it down to Candida die off effects though.

Cs said:
A: Not what we mean… Keep your guard up and do not allow negative energies to slip by… such as believing lies… listening to negative music while thinking it is positive…watching negative movies and thinking it is negligible. It is extremely important to not lie to the self. One can listen or watch many things as long as the truth of the orientation is known, acknowledged, and understood. Clear?

I have been noticing that both my musical and movie tastes have been changing dramatically. I no longer listen to three thirds of my large collection of Cd's because they just make me irritable, feel negative, angry or in any way annoyed. The same goes for movies, I actually have to be very careful and picky as watching the "wrong" thing seems to generate something in me that just makes me want to take a shower to wash it off.

Maybe as we learn more about the world we live in, as we gain knowledge, we gain also an enhanced sensitivity to what outside stimulus (such as music, movies and so on) cause in us. Similarly to the way we regain sensitivity to bad foods once we eliminate them.

Harold said:
Me three... I am still eating organic apples, un-organic yams, un-organic raspberry jam on my gluten/wheat free rye and sunflower toast. For the most part I am eating allot of meat and eggs and using olive oil exclusively. I dont have body pains or inflammation. Is the consensus to stay off fruit and veg totally? I started to eat quinona and buckwheat/kasha mixed with fried onions and bacon and the bacon fat. My meat is non-organic.... ahhh :scared:

Hi Harold, just a heads up that you mention gluten/wheat free rye and sunflower toast, however, rye also contains gluten.

Laura said:
Polonel said:

Rashes??!! Yes, indeed. Something is in the air, for sure. I'm sitting her spreading a soothing gel on mine so I can sleep.

More like RASHES, actually. Seriously, these things have appeared on my feet today. And the only things I have at home to help are corticosteroids-based. Is DMSO useful for this kind of affliction ?

This session certainly aligns the Senses..much to ponder and thank you to the follow up on homer by a number of people,networking indeed..Thank you all.
Something myself and my wife notice last week around 7/8 while late night sky gazing in North wales,was what seemed to be four very distinct flashes in the
sky..it was clear not satellites or like anything we have seen before and they where very bright and in one area of the sky..Sorry if of session topic but with the
information on the wave it seemed the right place to mention it at this time as was unlike anything id seen before.

Thanks for the session. Good points to ponder on psychic hygeine. I've noticed that my taste in music is changing a bit, though I still listen to an awful lot of it while driving especially. I'm gonna try switching to classical or nothing while on the road.

I've been having some weird, vivid dreams for the past week as well. This session offers a reasonable explanation for it.

Back
Top Bottom