Session 9 April 2011

Regarding weight , i am down to 60 kilos , eating organic beef , and i have also found these gluten dairy free chicken sausages in the local store and at a very cheap price.As soon as they come in to the shop we buy the entire boxes almost I can see my skeleton almost , but i feel fine , with much energy as to be able to do physical manual labor.

Pain which I have been suffering for the last number of years due to an ailment has subsided so much that presently there is none. Down to living the diet which has been discussed here on the forum? I think so.

Should I look into my weight loss ?

Fascinating session. I've definitely noticed odd visuals cropping up lately and given their minor appearance didn't think much of it, but it's nice to have an explanation. Mostly it's just little zips of light or shadow that I catch out of the corner of my eye, hard to explain. Other times I can tell my pupils dilate and the intensity of the visual field is enhanced. Solid objects become more fluid-like when this happens. Been experiencing it for a few weeks now, on an every other day basis.

I've been on the diet pretty hardcore, and my eating habits have been reduced to beef stew, thai food, and lots of eggs/bacon/sausage. Sometimes I treat myself to buckwheat pancakes with fruit or make a blueberry/banana protein smoothie. Trying to axe out sugar completely but that's still a work in progress.

mkrnhr said:
Just to mention since gaining weight has been evoked, on the other part of the spectrum, since i switched a few months ago to a meat-based diet, i am loosing weight.
Same here, in fact I have lost about 10 kg during first 3 months. For the last 6 months my weight has been constant, funnily enough exactly on my ideal weight mark ( if the calculation body height in cm minus 100 is truly ideal weight).
Not to mention that my blood pressure which was always slightly higher then normal for last 9 months never exceeded 115 over 65 ( I check once a week on average). Again funnily enough with all the animal fat I am consuming my yearly blood test in December revealed the lowest ever values for cholesterols and triglycerides.

Away With The Fairys said:
Regarding weight , i am down to 60 kilos , eating organic beef , and i have also found these gluten dairy free chicken sausages in the local store and at a very cheap price.As soon as they come in to the shop we buy the entire boxes almost I can see my skeleton almost , but i feel fine , with much energy as to be able to do physical manual labor.

Pain which I have been suffering for the last number of years due to an ailment has subsided so much that presently there is none. Down to living the diet which has been discussed here on the forum? I think so.

Should I look into my weight loss ?
Your post AWTF, sounds like an echo of my situation except that I'm down to 52kg (@ 162cm tall),and I feel good enough to work 10-12hrs/day, 6 days/wk in physical labour also.I'm not sure that it matters how thin one looks because after all what is the 'ideal' weight anyhow?

The paleo diet has worked wonders for me over the past year and more and it sounds like it has served you well too. It doesn't seem to matter how much I eat (meat , sweet potato all fried in lard, greens and willd rice, no longer fruit cause my gut disapproves) I do not put on weight nor do I need alot of sleep to recoup overnight.I take my supps afew times a week for precaution sake and in view of this C's cession it sounds like I'm doing the right thing.

Others may have deeper input but it sounds to me like you're doing well and that is really good to hear.(If it works ,stick with it? :knitting:

stellar said:
Your post AWTF, sounds like an echo of my situation except that I'm down to 52kg (@ 162cm tall),and I feel good enough to work 10-12hrs/day, 6 days/wk in physical labour also.I'm not sure that it matters how thin one looks because after all what is the 'ideal' weight anyhow?

I should have mentioned that my height is approx 173 cm , my weight throughout the years has always been around 74 kilos , and to the hospital and my wife´s surprise (she is a nurse) my blood pressure is that of a healthy teenager , i discovered this before my first operation a few years back and it is still the case today. I have not taken the metaformin that was offered to me back then and since

The paleo diet has worked wonders for me over the past year and more and it sounds like it has served you well too. It doesn't seem to matter how much I eat (meat , sweet potato all fried in lard, greens and willd rice, no longer fruit cause my gut disapproves) I do not put on weight nor do I need alot of sleep to recoup overnight.I take my supps afew times a week for precaution sake and in view of this C's cession it sounds like I'm doing the right thing.

Sounds very similar indeed , I am up around 7 am each day 7 days a week presently , and with a young child to care for while mother is at work I am getting to bed no earlier than 01:00 am

Others may have deeper input but it sounds to me like you're doing well and that is really good to hear.(If it works ,stick with it? :knitting:

Indeed I will. I am in debt to Laura and Psyche for their help.Thanks for sharing.

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes

RedFox said:
Hi Oliver
Sorry to hear what you are going through. You may find that pipe breathing and the POTS help with overwhelming emotions....along with just allowing them to be (i.e. acceptance that they are there, rather than blocking/fighting them/labelling them bad). I do not think that emotional out pourings are such a bad thing, unless they are a symptom of some sort of chemical/hormonal imbalance - diet and lack of proper restful sleep being the major causes of imbalances.

Two threads that may or may not help off the top of my head are Depression As A Stepping Stone (to Soul Growth) and Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Sleeping properly?

Thanks a lot, Redfox, for the links.

Pipe breathing and POTS are indeed helpful, but things went very fast, with a chain of inconvenient events in close but sustained succession at work, leading first to a sudden feeling of helplessness and of absurdity of the task, and then a swirling lot of emotions and regrets coming mostly from spending so much time fruitlessly and pointlessly.

Sleep-induced imbalance may have been one of the causes, with increased disruptions from my children in the previous few weeks, but I had been through times like these before, and never had experienced an emotional flooding like that. Things seem to have stabilized right now (In fact, the crying and feeling of being overwhelmed by emotions stopped quite abruptly). I went back to work today and most people were quite understanding, a few of them even told me "it could have been me"... And looking back, it was indeed a liberation to release all these emotions with crying, and I'm now aware that I had been suppressing emotions at work for years (feeling uneasy with that or that decision, with that or that people...), so I learned something important from it. But all this also seems rather strange due to the sudden onset and stop of the episode.

Another point that could have contributed was cognitive dissonance from the reassuring talk of my company regarding the situation in japan vs objective reality. Although I'm not involved in nuclear activities personally, my company is and internal damage control lobbying couldn't be stronger...

Regards.

Olivier

Iron said:
Gandalf said:
Laura said:
Stranger said:
If there wouldn't be the financial part, I would guide my carbohydrate input by his recommendations and switch to a almost all-meat diet. So gaining weight has to wait. :rolleyes:

I think that for the individual who really needs to do an almost all-meat diet, and finances are an issue, there is one good way to approach it: stew beef/pork/lamb, whatever. The cheap cuts of meat can be cut into chunks, put in the pressure cooker with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and cooked under pressure for 30 minutes. Use very little water, and the meat juices make a fine sauce. You can have a bowl of this a couple times a day and meet your nutritional needs very inexpensively.

I still don't know how to handle the fact that many persons tell us that if you eat too much meat, the ph of your body would be too much acid which could cause some problems and even some diseases.

So far, I have not find anything that explains in a simple way the effect of the meat on the body and his ph. :huh:

Possibly excess of some aminoacid with negative charge circulating resultant of the proteolisis of meat in the stomach.
If I had the sequence of aminoacids of meat perhaps I could make an educated guess at which one.

As you said meat contains a lot of nitrogen in the form of amino acids, nitrogen that is not used is metabolized to uric acid. I think that's the reason for this association between acidity and consumption of meat. However I'm not sure meat is really acidifying because people suffering from gout may have that condition due to other factors, like toxicity, a bad diet, trans fats, etc.. We know that PTB take any fact and distorted for convenience.

Pashalis said:
Perceval said:
Maybe some light EE would help Olivier. Maybe just the three stage breathing and warriors breath and meditation, or maybe just the meditation to go to sleep at night on a mp3 player with earbuds? Hope you feel better soon!

yes me too ! :hug:

Thanks a lot Pashalis and Perceval. Yes it helps. Seems to have been a sudden change both ways, with some learning in the process, and some reconsideration left to be done regarding my job...

Regards.

Olivier

Thank you again for the wonderful session!
After many months of low energy, extreme fatigue and muscular pain, I have taken a month of total rest and after two weeks, things seem to evolve positevely now. Hope they will be abck toi normal soon.
I have still to work on my diet and sleep though, considering latest developpments.

Had a strange experience yesterday after reading the session and wanted to ask if anybody else had this or whether I'm simply deluding myself:

Thinking about the session yesterday I entered into a state I can only describe as 'jolted wide awake', that's how it felt anyway. I had the feeling of impending doom for this world, but it didn't scare me. I saw myself, my state and felt sadness over not having grown more in this life, but at the same time, it was okay -- I would keep going the path I've chosen no matter what. In this state I saw that all the problems/programs I'm having are there simply because I'm not using all the strength I have to work on them, that there's actually more strength than I think and that it's there to make use of. It's hard to convey the 'atmosphere' I was in, only to say it was intense and looking at things (state of world, me) from a bird's/cosmic? perspective and during this state I was (or felt) free of the usual personality's programs. The following EE session was also energetically intense in a new way.

Laura said:
Herr Eisenheim said:
Laura said:
A: Help is on the way! Goodbye!
Good to know.
Thanks for the memo 6th density STO :)

Keep in mind that WE may be that help...

:D

Thank you All for your efforts in the communication, they have not gone unnoticed. Your work appears to fit in well with what I have felt seen and thought. I mean, from my perspective, there was some kind of attempt to distract - its ongoing. Withdrawl into negativity, 'weakness' or 'bad habits' has been attractive. I heard that I must be aware before I listened to certain songs, listening just for 'good' background music, I felt [was told] the negativity was clashing with my current level of positivity. As this happened, I consciously realised the song(s) for what they are, and my interest in them is a positive use, and I could grasp the core positivity [the singer's reasons, actually within the negative song(s). I realised it was harmful to listen, but because I had realised the above, I also realised it was fine to choose to so long as I was aware. Just like you have written in transcription.

I would be tempted to suggest the 'veil' is 'thinner' because I have registered negativity from afar and through means I have been previously been unaware of [im actually talking about sounds - when someone outside slammed their car door, the noise felt like it 'stripped' me]. This obviously could just be my own self awareness, what can I say... I honestly never really know for sure where I am of why 'this' is - called 'lost' you know - a good test for faith and a teacher for sure!

In good time, next readings will be on "plasma". Might you know already why? :)

Mod note: fixed inadvertent lines through sentences

Hi CoOper8, is there a reason you put a line through half of your post?

CoOper8 said:
Laura said:
Herr Eisenheim said:
Laura said:
A: Help is on the way! Goodbye!
Good to know.
Thanks for the memo 6th density STO :)

Keep in mind that WE may be that help...

:D

Thank you All for your efforts in the communication, they have not gone unnoticed. Your work appears to fit in well with what I have felt seen and thought. I mean, from my perspective, there was some kind of attempt to distract - its ongoing. Withdrawl into negativity, 'weakness' or 'bad habits' has been attractive. I heard that I must be aware before I listened to certain songs, listening just for 'good' background music, I felt [was told] the negativity was clashing with my current level of positivity. As this happened, I consciously realised the song for what they are, and my interest in them is a positive use, and I could grasp the core positivity [the singer's reasons, actually] within the negative song. I realised it was harmful to listen, but because I had realised the above, I also realised it was fine to choose to so long as I was aware. Just like you have written in transcription.

I would be tempted to suggest the 'veil' is 'thinner' because I have registered negativity from afar and through means I have been previously been unaware of [im actually talking about sounds - when someone outside slammed their car door, the noise felt like it 'stripped' me]. This obviously could just be my own self awareness, what can I say... I honestly never really know for sure where I am of why 'this' is - called 'lost' you know - a good test for faith and a teacher for sure!

In good time, next readings will be on "plasma". Might you know already why? :)

Many thanks to all involved, for the transcript. I've certainly experienced irritability and lack of energy over the past week or two. I thought it might be my job that was finally taking its toll, so I asked for a job opening mail, instead of looking after the company network.. They said 'no' but it made me feel better anyway. Once I'd gone for a cigarette and discussed the problem with my manager, it all dissolved in to a load of wind and nothingness anyway. Strange; I rarely lose my temper about anything.

Thanks for sharing session.
I told my boyfriend last week, that I felt so low, it seemed like everybody's dog in the neighborhood had died. Then a few days after that everything
seemed funny. I thought it was manic depressive or bi-polar issue. The diet is always an issue, but we seem to do better eating mostly meat.
Sometimes I'm not even hungry the next day, if we eat a lot of meat.

I have cried more, mainly because of Japan, and the lies that are told about radiation. It is hard to see these companies behave the way they do,
when it's obvious they are on the same sinking ship as the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom