Session 9 April 2011

Normally, although I can't wait to read another session, I do look forward to them with some trepidation. "What will they tell us this time?"
However a lot of what they said seemed to confirm what members here have been sensing lately. Namely that the Wave is acoming for real.
Maybe this is true of most sessions (members have got smarter and more attuned) and it's just my impression because I visit here more often.
Anyway I feel calmer than usual after reading the session. Thank you!
I am worried about the effects of radiation though.

The week in late March and early April, I felt a sudden jump of energy. I had a lot of time and I was doing a lot of EE. I went for a 10-km walk praying in my mind. More or less at the time, after evening meditation with the sample meditation track, I dreamed about two strange beings who wanted to scare me. One of them showed me a tooth, which fired a poison. It was a snake-like creatures. In the dream I was fighting with the fear of being attacked. It was very unpleasant, but I did not let the panic. After that I felt real fear of taking EE and sleeping. But do not surrendered to this. 1,5 week ago I felt sick and my throat hurt. I did not feel the best. Today I feel better and come together.

3 days ago during meditation I had very unusual experience. I felt a tingling sensation around the third eye. I had a feeling someone's physical presence. He/She touched my head a hand and then touched a finger around my the third eye. I felt actual physical touch. I wanted to see who's here. But I could not see anyone in the room.

Now, I continue to try to maintain internal hygiene. Good diet, EE, Work. It continues my diet little carbs, much animal proteins and fats. EE every day. Upcoming changes due to the increase of cosmic energy tend to be more discipline to resist the temptation to negative choices in diet and activities.

A: The wave has begun in earnest!

Last night, reviewing in my mind the many videos I had seen of the terrifying tsunami that struck Japan, I thought to myself WOW, that was SOME wave! Then the above session comment. I could not help but think perhaps there was at least some symbolic linkage...and warning.

Clearly many were swept under. And very few if any could've surfed that monster. So is this what's ahead? Are we facing similar odds in the coming wave of the cosmic kind? In Japan, "who you are" apparently didn't matter. "What you see" if seen in time could've helped. "Where you are" definitely a plus if it was high ground. Yet I tend to believe the C's so I don't think the analogy is perfect here, although the difficulties and intensity of experience is probable a foretaste of things to come. Maybe times a thousand.

Thank you all for the session. It makes sense to me; people around me have been reporting a lot of free floating anxiety and feelings of distress lately. I have felt an increase of negative forces since my return home from Europe in March, and have had difficulty concentrating. The last two/three weeks have been intense with my sister being in the hospital for 17 days and having major surgery. At work I've had problems and complaints popping up out of nowhere that I have to deal with and fix. Lately my dog is having problems too; this time with her knees again. I am carrying her up the stairs to get her into the house and have upped her pain meds and DMSO as well. I am very sorry to hear one of the dear Chateau dogs is also unwell.

As usual, it is the EE breathing and meditation that are saving me and keeping me functionally sane, as well as staying in touch with you all here.

Mostly it's just little zips of light or shadow that I catch out of the corner of my eye, hard to explain.
A lot of this is also happening to me, and sometimes lately when I look at something, like some clothes hung on a chair, it will appear as something else for a split second--like my mind is trying to focus it as a person or " living body" of some kind instead of the pile of clothes or stack of boxes that it really is.

Weird. I noticed the other day that I am saying the word "weird" quite frequently--if this isn't a sign-of-the-times I don't know what is! :lol:

Breathe On Everyone.

shellycheval

Thanks too! :D

Haha, honestly, I didn't feel any different BUT - on April Fool, I slipped and fell headfirst, backwards on the concrete floor. As I describe it now I get goosebumps all over, it was paaainful! A big bump immediately grew on that spot. OUCH. I felt it grow as I touched it. Luckily, because I had a spine surgery for scoliosis 10+ years ago, I didn't fall on my back or butt. Who knows, I might injure my spine further and be sitting on a wheelchair now. Then I remembered I had 2 similar falls before - always landing on the right side of my head each time. Age 1+, been put to sit on a 3 feet table by my elder cousin, lost my balance and fell headfirst. The resulting injury, my mom described it as a big swollen egg. Age 11+, was walking to the pool and slipped, landed headfirst. Swollen like a goose egg. I remembered the ringing noise and echo when it happened. And this time, it happened at 26+. I think my brain shook like jelly, or like springs. I wouldn't be surprised if the CT scan show cracks on my skull. Hahah. Anyway, I still have the bump and a little pain when I touch it.. but it's much smaller. The following days after the fall I was worried sick, read of people dying a few hours after a fall, etc, etc. Had a bout of insomnia coz worried I might not wake up tomorrow. Much unfinished things to do, more stuff and knowledge to discover. And then, I read this session and other people's experiences. Never felt better! :P

Thank you chateau crew for this new session. The hard work you all do is very much appreciated.

Will post my response on a separate thread.

Thanks again.

Legolas said:
shellycheval said:
As usual, it is the EE breathing and meditation that are saving me and keeping me functionally sane, as well as staying in touch with you all here.

Mostly it's just little zips of light or shadow that I catch out of the corner of my eye, hard to explain.
A lot of this is also happening to me, and sometimes lately when I look at something, like some clothes hung on a chair, it will appear as something else for a split second--like my mind is trying to focus it as a person or " living body" of some kind instead of the pile of clothes or stack of boxes that it really is.

Same here, I almost consider it normal seeing flashing lights. :)

On the subject of high strangeness and the 'thinning of the veil', I'd like to report that last night as I was stepping out of my local EE class, I saw a bunch of 'orbs' flying and circling above the cathedral in the city center, which was maybe less than a mile away. I called the others and two other forum members came in time to see the things just before they flew out of sight. One of them thought, like me, that they were quite bizarre. The other opines that it's 50/50 probability an anomaly vs a flock of seagulls. Maybe they were seagulls, but I have to say that I've seen many in the past and these looked nothing like birds. They looked shiny white-blue, like stars, only not as bright, and I could not see any flapping of wings. The shape was round like your typical orb as far as I could tell.

anart said:
Hi CoOper8, is there a reason you put a line through half of your post?

Actually, he didn't MEAN to put a line through half his post. He wrote things like this:

song [ s ]

(without the spaces)

That's the BBcode for "strikethrough". Try it with the S button with a line through it.

Better to write it like so:

song(s)

Voila! Problem solved.

Enaid wrote, "seeing 'things' out of the corner of my eyes."

Me, too, quite a lot lately.

Thanks for the session.

Thank you for the session Laura! I find it always a treat and an encouragement for me to get with learning more and to fill in the gaps of what I already understand (or think I know).
My main desire is how I can help others understand this work and not seem to be the one considered as crazy when I try to explain these concepts.

sleepermustawaken said:
I have turned off my radio as I commute to and from work for the past month or longer as I remembered the session that had talked about music and its negativity, so now when I want to not listen I do the POTS.

Odyssey said:
Thanks for the session. Good points to ponder on psychic hygeine. I've noticed that my taste in music is changing a bit, though I still listen to an awful lot of it while driving especially. I'm gonna try switching to classical or nothing while on the road.

If you're not using the radio and kinda bored while driving (that is, if you're alone), try singing POTS. Just for fun. Sing like nobody cares.

fwiw.

:)

Thank you for the new session! :love:

“positive” can mean acknowledging that something is negative because it is truth.

A couple of people tell me that I am "negative" sometimes. I begin to realize that maybe I am just looking things as they are...

Back
Top Bottom